ADVERTISEMENT

Classified Docs Case is Over

I guess I don't understand all this stuff.

I also don't understand what is going to happen to Trump tomorrow if he doesn't pay the bond in Georgia. Does he go to jail.

You really have to spell it out to me like a little kid learning his ABC's. Legal matters fly by me.

I also don't understand what is going to happen to Trump tomorrow if he doesn't pay the bond in Georgia. Does he go to jail.

You really have to spell it out to me like a little kid learning his ABC's. Legal matters fly by me.

They just gave him a bond for media headlines. They also made it a higher bond than people get in that area for murders etc.

They just gave him a bond for media headlines. They also made it a higher bond than people get in that area for murders etc.
So, he still gets finger printed, mug shot, and spends 24 or so hours in jail? Is this all for show and tell?

Reactions: fatman76

So the classified docs case was being tried in both DC and Florida. The judge in DC has, of course, been letting that happen. The judge in FL however wasn’t having it because it’s clear Jackboot Smith was only empaneling the DC grand jury because it’s a 100% conviction guarantee.

So she slapped him down and he stopped using a GJ in a state that had nothing to do with the alleged crime. Zero chance a FL jury convicts Trump on the docs case.

As for bail? Yes, if Trump refused to post bail he will be in prison until the trial happens, which I think he should do. Call the fascists bluff and tell them he’s not participating in this sham of an indictment and watch the public’s reaction.

So, he still gets finger printed, mug shot, and spends 24 or so hours in jail? Is this all for show and tell?
He will be fingerprinted and there will be a mug shot regardless (according to the police chief in Fulton). He’s getting arrested again tomorrow.

He will either post bail and go home or not post bail and they’ll have to clear a wing of the prison for him and his SS detail.

He will be fingerprinted and there will be a mug shot regardless (according to the police chief in Fulton). He’s getting arrested again tomorrow.

He will either post bail and go home or not post bail and they’ll have to clear a wing of the prison for him and his SS detail.
It's almost as if he scripted this. We are watching a movie about the Banana Republic of the USA. :mad:

It's almost as if he scripted this. We are watching a movie about the Banana Republic of the USA. :mad:
And our leftist friends are gleeful at the prospect.

I don’t think they know what they are asking for….

Let’s put it this way - if this was a dem being treated this way I’d be irate, and I’d probably leave the Republican Party forever.

And our leftist friends are gleeful at the prospect.

I don’t think they know what they are asking for….

Let’s put it this way - if this was a dem being treated this way I’d be irate, and I’d probably leave the Republican Party forever.

I think that they are figuring it out....hence the silence.

Always last to the party it seems.

Read post #8
My wife (who is a lawyer and active in FL) basically said that witness is now claiming that he originally lied to protect those people. He basically flipped on Trump team. Him switching lawyers is not a good thing for Trump team.

Reactions: bigg8tr
Another reason why I don't like it: I could see Trump doing this, then a corrupt judge ruling that since Trump is disrupting the jail system in the area, he foregoes secret service protection so the jail can continue to function as normal.
There are federal laws that give the SS power to protect current and former US presidents and their protectees and prevent any interference therein. A state judge doesn’t have a choice.

There are federal laws that give the SS power to protect current and former US presidents and their protectees and prevent any interference therein. A state judge doesn’t have a choice.
What happens if the left decides to toss the law out the window in order to get Trump?

That's my fear. Look at how the Jan6th victims are still having their Constitutional rights denied.

My wife (who is a lawyer and active in FL) basically said that witness is now claiming that he originally lied to protect those people. He basically flipped on Trump team. Him switching lawyers is not a good thing for Trump team.
So now the pharmacist has a lawyer wife? Interesting.

The same lawyer was representing a person on both sides of the case. The guy who “flipped” changed his story completely so I’m not sure he’s trustworthy. Plus all of the security footage was turned over, so I don’t know that there’s much there there.

Either way a FL jury is at least going to be fair, and as discussed the PRA is going to make it a pretty clear case based on judicial precedent.

What happens if the left decides to toss the law out the window in order to get Trump?

That's my fear. Look at how the Jan6th victims are still having their Constitutional rights denied.
I guess that’s possible but I believe the SS can use force if necessary.

The same lawyer was representing a person on both sides of the case. The guy who “flipped” changed his story completely so I’m not sure he’s trustworthy. Plus all of the security footage was turned over, so I don’t know that there’s much there there.

Either way a FL jury is at least going to be fair, and as discussed the PRA is going to make it a pretty clear case based on judicial precedent.
I'm not a pharmacist. That's a weak joke by Russell that his followers believe.

Yes, the wife is an attorney/lawyer, whatever word you want to use.

I'm not going to pretend to be a legal expert like you guys seem to be about everything. I'm just telling you what she told me. She didn't speak to how it impacts the grand juries. She only spoke to it meaning he flipped.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776

Why would a Philadelphia lawyer be active in Florida? Weird...but not impossible I guess.

I'm not going to pretend to be a legal expert like you guys seem to be about everything. I'm just telling you what she told me. She didn't speak to how it impacts the grand juries. She only spoke to it meaning he flipped.
She could have gleaned that by reading the article I posted.

And it’s not about flipping, he totally changed his story after he changed his lawyers.

That’ll come up on cross examination. His testimony doesn’t match the other two assistants. I’m sure she pointed that out too.

She could have gleaned that by reading the article I posted.

And it’s not about flipping, he totally changed his story after he changed his lawyers.

That’ll come up on cross examination. His testimony doesn’t match the other two assistants. I’m sure she pointed that out too.
I didn't show her anything you posted and i won't. I just asked her to explain what was going on.

Yeah, he changed his story after getting his own attorney. He'll just claim that Trump was paying for his attorney, so he lied for the Trump team. That's easy to explain. At the same time, you're right that it will give him credibility issues.

Last edited:
Why would a Philadelphia lawyer be active in Florida? Weird...but not impossible I guess.
Attorneys can be active/barred in multiple states. Why is that confusing for someone like you? She's active in Pennsylvania and FL, she's working to get active in Delaware now. Test is early next year.

But I'll keep my wife career out of this going forward before one of you cross the line. I know that's a goal with some of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigg8tr
I didn't show her anything you posted and i won't. I just asked her to explain what was going on.

Yeah, he changed his story after getting his own attorney. He'll just claim that Trump was paying for his attorney, so he lied for the Trump team. That's easy to explain. At the same time, you're right that it will give him credibility issues.
A PAC was paying for his attorney, not Trump.

Details matter in the legal field. Trump was not taking wrapped bills out like a mobster and paying his attorney with a wink a nod.

And BTW - that’s not abnormal.

Details matter in the legal field. Trump was not taking wrapped bills out like a mobster and paying his attorney with a wink a nod.

You seriously think Trump had zero say in who gets their attorney paid for or not?

Details definitely matter and so does witnesses.

Attorneys can be active/barred in multiple states. Why is that confusing for someone like you? She's active in Pennsylvania and FL, she's working to get active in Delaware now. Test is early next year.

But I'll keep my wife career out of this going forward before one of you cross the line. I know that's a goal with some of you.
Being active in two states on opposite ends of the country is unusual.

What does she say about Joe and Hunter receiving millions in bribes?

Reactions: BamaFan1137

To be fair, this is almost as big of a story as Ivanka's nefarious Chinese trademarks.

It's certainly not a goal of mine. Unlike you, I've never even commented on your job. You can't say the same to me. You're constantly doing that. So maybe get on my level???

You mentioned where she was active and I just wondered why PA and FL. And then I said it's possible, right?

PA and DE makes a lot more sense to me.

It's certainly not a goal of mine. Unlike you, I've never even commented on your job. You can't say the same to me. You're constantly doing that. So maybe get on my level???

You mentioned where she was active and I just wondered why PA and FL. And then I said it's possible, right?

PA and DE makes a lot more sense to me.
You're right

You seriously think Trump had zero say in who gets their attorney paid for or not?

Details definitely matter and so does witnesses.
Sorry, I just don't care about this story. I appreciate you trying your best to make it sound like a huge deal, but I just don't see it.

Now Hunter and Joe getting 10s of millions in bribes, everyone understands why that's a massive story.

This just seems like Smith being a thug and threatening a young guy with massive jail time in order to cut a deal for him to flip on Trump.

Sorry, just don't see why a Trump supporter should be worried about this. I think we ALL should be worried about how it's becoming acceptable in this country to use the law as a weapon to target political opponents, but some don't seem to care.

Sorry, I just don't care about this story. I appreciate you trying your best to make it sound like a huge deal, but I just don't see it.

Now Hunter and Joe getting 10s of millions in bribes, everyone understands why that's a massive story.

This just seems like Smith being a thug and threatening a young guy with massive jail time in order to cut a deal for him to flip on Trump.

Sorry, just don't see why a Trump supporter should be worried about this. I think we ALL should be worried about how it's becoming acceptable in this country to use the law as a weapon to target political opponents, but some don't seem to care.
Let's not lose the irony that Hillary destroyed a server with 30k emails that was under subpoena and no one cared.

Trump has an IT guy who has given totally contradicting stories about security footage covering documents he had every right to and the "walls are closing in".

We live in Clownworld.

Do you mean like car salesman that are experts on Covid and legal cases?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT