ADVERTISEMENT

Chief border patrol agent testified Harris/ Biden

Will this show up on MSM?

It’ll be in the trash… right next to all the reports about Zuckercuck admitting to Congress (in his follow-up letter) that he was pressured by the White House to censor info on FB.

MSM knows that if they don’t report it, it never really happened… as far as their lemmings are concerned.

The Border Chief’s testimony and Z’s censorship SHOULD BE HEADLINES for weeks. Instead, the MSM will focus on whether Trump scratching his nose equals a new secret sign/dog whistle to White Supremacists.

It’ll be in the trash… right next to all the reports about Zuckercuck admitting to Congress (in his follow-up letter) that he was pressured by the White House to censor info on FB.

MSM knows that if they don’t report it, it never really happened… as far as their lemmings are concerned.

The Border Chief’s testimony and Z’s censorship SHOULD BE HEADLINES for weeks. Instead, the MSM will focus on whether Trump scratching his nose equals a new secret sign/dog whistle to White Supremacists.
Shades of Orwell's dystopian vision of the future. Ignorance = strength = Democrats. Those who control the present control the past and the future. Democrats are the party of stupidity.

It will explode today. I’ve already seen it a couple of times on X.
Something tells me the MSM will spin this into it's all Trump's fault because he discouraged the joke of a border bill that failed that allowed another million illegals per year into the US and actually codified it. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Apparently you've never heard of Jessica Tarlov and Juan Williams. :rolleyes:
I realize that Fox produces a more balanced product than CNN, ABC, etc. but they still CLEARLY lean toward Trump.

I think most of you Trumpers only see two possible political positions:

1. All in on Trump

2. Liberal

They support Trump and criticize Kamala multiple times every day. Go look right now. https://www.foxnews.com/

For some reason, you don't recognize it.
They do just enough to keep people who aren't getting their news from anywhere else convinced they're really a free news outlet.

But EVERY TIME the chips are down they show their ass. Coverage of the last election was the final straw for me. Along with getting rid of the freest thinkers that used to host popular shows (Tucker and Bongino).

Listening to Megyn Kelly talk about it reinforces my position.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I realize that Fox produces a more balanced product than CNN, ABC, etc. but they still CLEARLY lean toward Trump.

I think most of you Trumpers only see two possible political positions:

1. All in on Trump

2. Liberal
Wait, you just made the argument they're "all in on Trump"?

Make up your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
They do just enough to keep people who aren't getting their news from anywhere else convinced they're really a free news outlet.

But EVERY TIME the chips are down they show their ass. Coverage of the last election was the final straw for me. Along with getting rid of the freest thinkers that used to host popular shows (Tucker and Bongino).

Listening to Megyn Kelly talk about it reinforces my position.
You want an outlet that agrees with Trump on everything.

Fox doesn't do that.

• Wow
They support Trump and criticize Kamala multiple times every day. Go look right now. https://www.foxnews.com/

For some reason, you don't recognize it.
You always seem to only get part of the story. You are off on your take. As usual. Many of their hosts are pro Trump. But get their hands tied. The people who are in charge at FNC HATE Trump, but they understand ratings.

• Love
There's any number of media outlets that do that, Gateway Pundit being the leading offender.
GP also does good work at times. But if they report something that seems implausible you need to check their sources. They're pretty biased.
This is an example of a critical story I hadn't heard or seen anywhere else.

You always seem to only get part of the story. You are off on your take. As usual. Many of their hosts are pro Trump. But get their hands tied. The people who are in charge at FNC HATE Trump, but they understand ratings.
This.

It's showbusiness.

They do just enough to keep people like my dad watching them, but when it comes down to the wire they fall in line...every, single, time.

• Love
So they're pro-Trump but not pro-Trump enough for you.

They need to be pro-Trump every, single time.

There's any number of media outlets that do that, Gateway Pundit being the leading offender.
Yes but you can count on one hand the number right leaning websites. As for the MSM, they all report negative news toward the GOP and Trump at least 90% of the time. There was a study done on that. Accepting that the MSM is going to report that way is almost like knowing the sun will rise in the east and set in the west.

FOX has forgotten on what side their bread is buttered. At one time, they were the only voice to the right. They've forgotten their roots and their viewership has suffered for it. I only watch The Five, Watters World, and occasionally Gutfeld anymore.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
So they're pro-Trump but not pro-Trump enough for you.

They need to be pro-Trump every, single time.
You sure have some democrat in you, son. And you know what I think about them? What was your highest level of education? I mean I never went to college, but I did respectfully make it through HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT