ADVERTISEMENT

CBS

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
Gary Laurel and Vern Hardy as commentators. o_O

And now they have Larry, Moe, and Curly as their game day technicians.... :rolleyes:

This channel is the most pathetic nazi commercial station of all time

and we have the fat ghost from Casper calling the game

goldmom said:
Uh....that on the field proposal....okay....my eyes are hurting....

At first, I thought that dude was proposing to one of our offensive lineman.

Close your eyes and open your heart. It's always a beautiful moment imo, when two decent people find each other and fall in love. While the 'pretty couples' are cheating on each other and then stabbing each other in the backs while getting divorced in 3 to 5 years, those two might be solid, stable, and still married and in love 50 years from now.

Otherwise, you're both restricted to the very 'shallow' end of the pool for the rest of the day... :cool:

Must be nice, to be able to WATCH it, DirectTV just popped the signal in with ten in the 4th.

EW, you can record or watch a replay of the UF vs SCa game tonight (Sunday) at 10 PM on ESPNU (208), right after the Gator B-Ball game that comes on at 8 PM.

Reactions: EvilWayz
goldmom said:
Uh....that on the field proposal....okay....my eyes are hurting....

Close your eyes and open your heart. It's always a beautiful moment imo, when two decent people find each other and fall in love. While the 'pretty couples' are cheating on each other and then stabbing each other in the backs while getting divorced in 3 to 5 years, those two might be solid, stable, and still married and in love 50 years from now.

Otherwise, you're both restricted to the very 'shallow' end of the pool for the rest of the day... :cool:

lol the word "stable" does not exist with a female "unstable creature", the word stability was only created to represent the instability of every woman to cry and pack. When you are an attractive male you see how shallow these girls are.. and when you are ugly you REALLY see how bad these hoes are.

Girls will tell you they love you and threaten to kill you then themselves when they need you but oh buddy if you ever get yourself stupid enough and let the wall down to need them when their out for a better situation pops up... they will be GONE in an instant and not care if you were dead. IF a woman cheats on you she is a saint and a martyr, if you cheat you are the scum of the earth, get called out in front of the universe to friends family social media etc.. property torn to shit, but if they do it all they gotta do is say sorry move on.. No way a woman will ever touch a cent of my money lol, women are worse than they have ever been in this society and i feel no pity for any man that gets played by one of these birds.

Reactions: RHT 3
lol the word "stable" does not exist with a female "unstable creature", the word stability was only created to represent the instability of every woman to cry and pack. When you are an attractive male you see how shallow these girls are.. and when you are ugly you REALLY see how bad these hoes are.

Girls will tell you they love you and threaten to kill you then themselves when they need you but oh buddy if you ever get yourself stupid enough and let the wall down to need them when their out for a better situation pops up... they will be GONE in an instant and not care if you were dead. IF a woman cheats on you she is a saint and a martyr, if you cheat you are the scum of the earth, get called out in front of the universe to friends family social media etc.. property torn to shit, but if they do it all they gotta do is say sorry move on.. No way a woman will ever touch a cent of my money lol, women are worse than they have ever been in this society and i feel no pity for any man that gets played by one of these birds.

Damn! I mean, jus-DAMN!
Now I really do feel sorry for you, and more so for any 'decent' woman that you ever come into contact with. But hey, here's a thought for ya. 'Maybe you've only had contact with the kinds of women 'that guys like you deserve.' After all, ho's only exist to supply the ho-hppper dogs of the world.

I've been married for 43+ years.
My parents were married for 60+ years (both now passed).
My wife's parents have already been married for 60+ years.

Some people still know what a 'sacred oath' is and means, and to them, 'till death do us part' is not just a throw-away phrase that you say on the way to getting laid.... o_O

A lot of truth to that and generally the better looking they are the crazier they are.

Reactions: GatorNation79
you introduce me to a girl that's not shallow and ill gladly take her for a nice lobster dinner and never call her again

Reactions: goldmom
While I didn't follow this advice, I instead took all of the time necessary to find the right one for me.
However, if you lack those skills in choosing or if you're in a rush, then this might be for your. A snappy little tune that I remembered from back in the day (1950's).

JIMMY SOUL
"If You Wanna Be Happy"

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

[Sax solo]

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

[Spoken:]
Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, (wink-wink) baby!
Yeah, alright!

and you are old enough to be the parents of the women im talking about from this generation that are floozies

the guys around my age and decently attractive males can vouch for the women i speak of in this generation, very shallow minded and of character..

the guys around my age and decently attractive males can vouch for the women i speak of in this generation, very shallow minded and of character..

With around 4 Billion women out there, maybe you and 'your type' just attract the flies that always seek out the smelly chit??? Jus-askin' of course... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT