ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Editing and the Polls

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have not been a fan, per se, on Trump’s attacks on the media, but the CBS editing is truly outrageous. Editing out her answer? (which was profoundly terrible)

As both Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have noted, she is slipping in the polls.

Media blitz? It’s what you do when you are falling behind.

For the first time in months, I feel somewhat “buoyed” by the prospect of Kamala not being in the White House and Republicans taking back the senate.

And if Kamala did not give into the anti-Semite wing of the party, she might have actually won PA with the help of Josh Shapiro.

I have not been a fan, per se, on Trump’s attacks on the media, but the CBS editing is truly outrageous. Editing out her answer? (which was profoundly terrible)

As both Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have noted, she is slipping in the polls.

Media blitz? It’s what you do when you are falling behind.

For the first time in months, I feel somewhat “buoyed” by the prospect of Kamala not being in the White House and Republicans taking back the senate.

And if Kamala did not give into the anti-Semite wing of the party, she might have actually won PA with the help of Josh Shapiro.
If Trump were somehow to lose, one of the most important accomplishments he ever did was alerting Americans how crooked the MSM and government is. And it is one of his best qualities NOT to just sit there and take it, but to fight back. I fully support his attacks on the media. After all, they attacked him first.

If Trump were somehow to lose, one of the most important accomplishments he ever did was alerting Americans how crooked the MSM and government is. And it is one of his best qualities NOT to just sit there and take it, but to fight back. I fully support his attacks on the media. After all, they attacked him first.
Trump has bravely said a lot of things that needed to be said but he's hurt his message by manicuring such an unlikeable persona. There are so many people who would fully agree with his message, they just can't stand him.

Trump has bravely said a lot of things that needed to be said but he's hurt his message by manicuring such an unlikeable persona. There are so many people who would fully agree with his message, they just can't stand him.
Hurt his message with some, made him a hero to many others.

Reactions: GatorTrooper
When he became undisciplined, he would double down and go off the rails.

The calm, charming, disciplined Trump is why he was a top draw for NBC for 13 years….

Reactions: GatorTheo
The brave part, as DeSantis, Vivek, JD, Megan, Bari Weiss, David Sacks all became possible due to Trump.

The next generation will have deeper impact without the nonsenical baggage.

Reactions: GatorTheo
But those many others would still vote for him. He needs votes from those who don't find him a hero.
Because the Democrats have not mounted a good candidate to run against him, I think you’re gonna see people vote for him over her or just not show up. We will see.

You're in a thread that's focused on media bias and selective reporting while ignoring media bias and selective reporting.

I almost guarantee you if the media presented the authentic Trump and didn't lie about him so blatantly he wouldn't be so hated.

He went from being a national celebrity - appearances on The View, Snoop rapping about him, his TV show - to being the biggest racist, misogynist, evil POS anyone's ever seen without changing a thing. He's always been who he is, they just decided he was a threat to the Deep State so the media put out the hit.

Reactions: NavigatorII
But those many others would still vote for him. He needs votes from those who don't find him a hero.
You keep acting like he didn't get the most votes if any Republican in the history of the country. He's also a kingmaker in the party through endorsements. When he's not on the ticket Republicans do poorly, see 2022.

The MAGA movement is the largest and most successful right wing movement in modern history, and he started it.

I really don't know what else you want him to do. If he wasn't authentic Trump none of the above happens.

You're in a thread that's focused on media bias and selective reporting while ignoring media bias and selective reporting.

I almost guarantee you if the media presented the authentic Trump and didn't lie about him so blatantly he wouldn't be so hated.

He went from being a national celebrity - appearances on The View, Snoop rapping about him, his TV show - to being the biggest racist, misogynist, evil POS anyone's ever seen without changing a thing. He's always been who he is, they just decided he was a threat to the Deep State so the media put out the hit.
There's no question that MSM has relentlessly attacked him. They pretty much do it to some degree to all republicans. What republican candidate hasn't been Hitler?

But he's fed the situation like no one else. He responded to them in childish ways that actually reinforced what the media tries to paint.

There's no question that MSM has relentlessly attacked him. They pretty much do it to some degree to all republicans. What republican candidate hasn't been Hitler?

But he's fed the situation like no one else. He responded to them in childish ways that actually reinforced what the media tries to paint.
Maybe, or did he punch back unlike any Conservative in history?

And what's the result? The MSM is extremely exposed, their influence has been lessened and he's built a political movement that led them to cheat at a level never seen in this country (which hopefully has shined a much-needed light on election integrity).

I get where you're coming from, but the thing you're wringing your hands about is the thing that's made him so insanely successful.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Maybe, or did he punch back unlike any Conservative in history?

And what's the result? The MSM is extremely exposed, their influence has been lessened and he's built a political movement that led them to cheat at a level never seen in this country (which hopefully has shined a much-needed light on election integrity).

I get where you're coming from, but the thing you're wringing your hands about is the thing that's made him so insanely successful.
If he weren't the only person standing between us and a Kamala Harris presidency, I'd be mostly entertained by his antics. He needs votes to win and he drives people away with his lack of discipline.

LOL, just saw a clip where Fox and friends did a similar thing with Trump. Edited out an answer and put in a better one.

No report on that?

If he weren't the only person standing between us and a Kamala Harris presidency, I'd be mostly entertained by his antics. He needs votes to win and he drives people away with his lack of discipline.
I don't think you're understanding me at all.

Who "drives more people away" - milquetoast Mitt Romney who rec'd 60MM votes or "mean" Trump who rec'd 75MM?

Don't forget - you're only looking at the negative side of the ledger. Trump also motivates and turns out more voters than any Republican in history.

Last edited:
Maybe one day you'll learn playing nice in the sand box with terrorists and commies never ends well, whereas fighting back wins over a bunch of people. Most sane people do not like pussified leaders.

I don't think you're understanding me at all.

Who "drives more people away" - milquetoast Mitt Romney who rec'd 60MM votes or "mean" Trump who rec'd 75MM?

Don't forget - you're only looking at the negative side of the ledger. Trump also motivates and turns out more voters than any Republican in history.
Now do Biden.

Maybe one day you'll learn playing nice in the sand box with terrorists and commies never ends well, whereas fighting back wins over a bunch of people. Most sane people do not like pussified leaders.
Again, in order to be President, you have to be voted in. It does no good being a macho tough guy if you don't get elected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT