ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Editing and the Polls

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have not been a fan, per se, on Trump’s attacks on the media, but the CBS editing is truly outrageous. Editing out her answer? (which was profoundly terrible)

As both Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have noted, she is slipping in the polls.

Media blitz? It’s what you do when you are falling behind.

For the first time in months, I feel somewhat “buoyed” by the prospect of Kamala not being in the White House and Republicans taking back the senate.

And if Kamala did not give into the anti-Semite wing of the party, she might have actually won PA with the help of Josh Shapiro.

I have not been a fan, per se, on Trump’s attacks on the media, but the CBS editing is truly outrageous. Editing out her answer? (which was profoundly terrible)

As both Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have noted, she is slipping in the polls.

Media blitz? It’s what you do when you are falling behind.

For the first time in months, I feel somewhat “buoyed” by the prospect of Kamala not being in the White House and Republicans taking back the senate.

And if Kamala did not give into the anti-Semite wing of the party, she might have actually won PA with the help of Josh Shapiro.
If Trump were somehow to lose, one of the most important accomplishments he ever did was alerting Americans how crooked the MSM and government is. And it is one of his best qualities NOT to just sit there and take it, but to fight back. I fully support his attacks on the media. After all, they attacked him first.

If Trump were somehow to lose, one of the most important accomplishments he ever did was alerting Americans how crooked the MSM and government is. And it is one of his best qualities NOT to just sit there and take it, but to fight back. I fully support his attacks on the media. After all, they attacked him first.
Trump has bravely said a lot of things that needed to be said but he's hurt his message by manicuring such an unlikeable persona. There are so many people who would fully agree with his message, they just can't stand him.

Trump has bravely said a lot of things that needed to be said but he's hurt his message by manicuring such an unlikeable persona. There are so many people who would fully agree with his message, they just can't stand him.
Hurt his message with some, made him a hero to many others.

When he became undisciplined, he would double down and go off the rails.

The calm, charming, disciplined Trump is why he was a top draw for NBC for 13 years….

Reactions: GatorTheo
The brave part, as DeSantis, Vivek, JD, Megan, Bari Weiss, David Sacks all became possible due to Trump.

The next generation will have deeper impact without the nonsenical baggage.

Reactions: GatorTheo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT