ADVERTISEMENT

Catlanta in December?!!?!?!?

I doubt it.

I would think in reality a win or loss at Arkansas determines the East for us. Win and we are in but lose and Tenn will be in.

No way our defense lets SC beat us at home and I just don't see us winning at LSU.

I doubt it.

I would think in reality a win or loss at Arkansas determines the East for us. Win and we are in but lose and Tenn will be in.

No way our defense lets SC beat us at home and I just don't see us winning at LSU.

I agree that Arky determines our fate in the East. I think we destroy Chump and Co and I think sans a Fournette injury LSU beats us. That becoming a road game could come back to haunt.

Can't rule out UK at this point

What I'm hoping happens is LSU knocks off Bama and then Bama loses to Auburn, we'd end up playing A&M or Auburn most likely because I don't see LSU winning out.

Georgia is still good enough to knock of tucky as well. Tucky has to play both Georgia and UcheaT. It can beat both of those teams, but just as easily get it's ass handed to it as well.

The vols could easily lose another. They really aren't that good. Keep an eye on the cats sneaking in...

uk and Ut both still have games to lose

and lol our defense is not like UT's that sc offense won't do anything

You guys should stop teasing (encouraging) the kensucky mildcats like that, it's just mean... :D:D:D

All teams in the East are fighting for the right to lose to Alabama. Don't get me wrong - I'd love for us to get to Atlanta for the 2nd year in a row after being picked to finish 3rd in the East. But Bama is so much better than any team in the East. LSU and Auburn have shots at beating them, but those 2 would have to play great and have Bama have 3-4 turnovers. Ain't gonna happen. But for this year, winning the east would be quite and accomplishment.

Most look at certain things and ask WHY? o_O

I look at other certain things and ask WAY NOT? :cool:

UGA will beat them next week, they've bounced back after losing to us greatly against them for years, and usually trounce them and UK is not any good like people are somehow unbelievably believing...

UT could still lose to Vandy

All teams in the East are fighting for the right to lose to Alabama. Don't get me wrong - I'd love for us to get to Atlanta for the 2nd year in a row after being picked to finish 3rd in the East. But Bama is so much better than any team in the East. LSU and Auburn have shots at beating them, but those 2 would have to play great and have Bama have 3-4 turnovers. Ain't gonna happen. But for this year, winning the east would be quite and accomplishment.

Bama will handle us. Every team that beats Saban ober the past 7 years uses tempo on offense to do so. So much so that he has tried to get the rule changed. We play exactly how he wants and offense to play, so we have to be better player for player. And we are not

Bama will handle us. Every team that beats Saban ober the past 7 years uses tempo on offense to do so. So much so that he has tried to get the rule changed. We play exactly how he wants and offense to play, so we have to be better player for player. And we are not
Well, I guess the good news is you are no longer bitching about the offense or the coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT