ADVERTISEMENT

can't keep your doctor either

BigOleNastyGator

Ring of Honor
Sep 27, 2002
We told you this was awful. The administration knew it was going to be awful as well. 52% of our country were easily duped last election, and I'd wager 80% of them have sub 100 !Q scores, Idiot America.

link

Originally posted by BigOleNastyGator:
We told you this was awful. The administration knew it was going to be awful as well. 52% of our country were easily duped last election, and I'd wager 80% of them have sub 100 !Q scores, Idiot America.
Seriously. And I predict it will get worse. You can blame it on this:

1. Democrat planners mobilization of the masses, and

2. A month-long "election day".

The dems have thirty days to round up everyone thay can and haul them off to vote someplace. Guess what...your voters' registration, party affiliation, and address are ALL public record accessed from the same site. Whether or not you voted is also on record there.

Thirty days gives the dems time to shake out all the rejects who would likely have sat on their asses rather than vote. They used try and do it it when we used to have one election day...but it was daunting. With a whole month to get it done....they won't lose another election.

This is one of the beauties of modern American politics, though. Politicians will eventually hang themselves with their own rope when given the chance. It's the third guarantee in life, along with death and taxes. Let us not forget, not even 10 years ago it was the Republicans who were entrenched in all branches of government and seemingly unbeatable. Eventually hubris leads them to believe they can shove any bad policy they want down our throats and we'll just keep gobbling up what they feed us. Then they get their tails handed to them in the next election. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

according to a recent article posted here there are more people on the take now than are actually working. That's why this isn't true any more. Too many people are entitled to their share of my money so they can avoid taking their assess to work. We've lost. There is no political redress possible for how phugged things are now.

Originally posted by 93nole99:
Originally posted by BigOleNastyGator:
Seriously. And I predict it will get worse. You can blame it on this:

1. Democrat planners mobilization of the masses, and

2. A month-long "election day".

The dems have thirty days to round up everyone thay can and haul them off to vote someplace. Guess what...your voters' registration, party affiliation, and address are ALL public record accessed from the same site. Whether or not you voted is also on record there.

Thirty days gives the dems time to shake out all the rejects who would likely have sat on their asses rather than vote. They used try and do it it when we used to have one election day...but it was daunting. With a whole month to get it done....they won't lose another election.
A lot of incumbents are going to get voted out of office in 2014 because of the ACA. Every Dem who is up for reelection is down 11 points in a recently conducted poll given by a Dem think tank. They all went from being approved by their constituents to being disapproved.

The tea party and libertarians who shut down the government are coming out of it smelling like a rose while the RINOs are getting killed.

PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF and they're the ones filling the email inboxes and burning up phone lines of their elected officials right now about the ACA.

All the talking heads who have been blasting Ted Cruz are wrong. The man is brilliant. More and more people are seeing him as a legitimate contender for the 2016 POTUS election.

can't beat fraudulent elections. sooner or later, and the dhs must think sooner given their recent appropriations, blood will stain american soil.

it is the path this nation has been on for a long time unfortunately. corrupt government, half the country living off the fruits of the others' labors, etc. etc. all guarantee it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT