ADVERTISEMENT

Can i brag that we made the sweet sixteen?

then threw the ball in the stands into the heavens for others to feel his heavenly happiness and show his empowered courage for really happy people

This thread is sponsored by....
FL_frontPanelDesired_fromKCC.jpg

Reactions: instaGATOR
Also, elite 8! Ha
Man, Leonard Hamilton making the Elite 8? What universe are we in?

Ive watched 3 fsu basketball games this yr...or in the last 10 yrs i should say. Were we this good all yr and just have injuries or something....wth is going on?

Gotta give the Noles props. Seems like they finally are playing well as the lower seed in the tournament. Maybe they just can't handle the pressure of being a higher seed. Still think Michigan will ream them, but I said the same thing about Xavier and Gonzaga.

Gotta give the Noles props. Seems like they finally are playing well as the lower seed in the tournament. Maybe they just can't handle the pressure of being a higher seed. Still think Michigan will ream them, but I said the same thing about Xavier and Gonzaga.

I think most FSU faithful are just shaking our heads and rolling with it. We're more surprised than the "experts".

I think most FSU faithful are just shaking our heads and rolling with it. We're more surprised than the "experts".

Count me in as shaking my head. I never thought I would see this with a Ham coached team.

Well this shows White doesn't deserve a ton of praise for making an elite 8 if FSU's coach can get to one.

Well this shows White doesn't deserve a ton of praise for making an elite 8 if FSU's coach can get to one.

It's so easy I just wonder why the other 329 D1 schools didn't get there. Give credit where it is due.

I watched Loyola win, but then when Michigan dominated, I thought “okay, maybe this tournament is finally settling back down.”

I go to bed during half time of the Kentucky game and wake up to notifications that Kentucky and Gonzaga lost,

I can. Or wait to see what happens tonight.

Reactions: fsu939913

Yea we dont even look that good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT