ADVERTISEMENT

Can i brag that we made the sweet sixteen?

You can say the same about football at f$u

Go Canes!
PoliteEminentBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

in this tournament, THIS year im not sure exactly how important it is to be in it. Theres some bad teams left to be nice. I guess the good thing would be so many teams got a shot for once. Fsu played well for once in March, guess no reason not to feel good about it.

Let sadgator explain to you how basketball trash talk works...

If you try to brag about a moderate success to a fanbase of a team that has had infinitely more basketball success than your team has had, it makes you look like a clueless douchebag...so, therefore, the answer to your initial question is “no.”

Easy there, just because you broke out the check book to purchase a couple titles instead of fixing dilapidated facilities, let's not pretend you have anymore basketball history than FSU. I think that's a little much.

Its similar when a team throws it chest out to a team with 5 national championships

Go Canes!

Princeton (28) and Yale (27) have about 5.5 times as many NC's, so I'm not that impressed with a team that has 5, with only 1 in the current century... o_O

FSU's last football NC was in 2013 (3 - 93-99-13)
(only 1 this century)

UF's last football NC was in 2008 (3 - 96-06-08)
(with 2 this century) :p --- :D

scUM's last football NC was in 2001 (5 - 83-87-89-91-01)
(only 1 this century, and just barely at that)

And the Gators have to earn their shots at a NC while playing in the toughest/strongest conference in the nation, not against the In-Depends, or the All Cupcakes Conference or the 'new & improved' Almost Competitive Conference... :rolleyes:

Can i brag that we made the sweet sixteen?
I don't know? Can you??? ;)

Im not sure how basketball trash talk works....

Hey, whenever FSUcks makes it to a Sweet-16, yes you MAY, because for the criminoles, that a huge bench-mark for their entire B-Ball history... :D

Reactions: fsu939913
Congrats on the win FSU, we will just have to counter with another World Series win in baseball this year. Back to back, just like our two basketball National Titles.

Let sadgator explain to you how basketball trash talk works...

If you try to brag about a moderate success to a fanbase of a team that has had infinitely more basketball success than your team has had, it makes you look like a clueless douchebag...so, therefore, the answer to your initial question is “no.”

Got it. So no trash talk unless we win the title

Its similar when a team throws it chest out to a team with 5 national championships

Go Canes!

So i should brag.... Did all the gators success haplen before i was alive too? Canes and their 5 titles lol that one always makes me laugh.

Princeton (28) and Yale (27) have about 5.5 times as many NC's, so I'm not that impressed with a team that has 5, with only 1 in the current century... o_O

FSU's last football NC was in 2013 (3 - 93-99-13)
(only 1 this century)

UF's last football NC was in 2008 (3 - 96-06-08)
(with 2 this century) :p --- :D

scUM's last football NC was in 2001 (5 - 83-87-89-91-01)
(only 1 this century, and just barely at that)

And the Gators have to earn their shots at a NC while playing in the toughest/strongest conference in the nation, not against the In-Depends, or the All Cupcakes Conference or the 'new & improved' Almost Competitive Conference... :rolleyes:

I guess technically we won the 99 title in the yr of 2000....can i get 1.5 titles for this century?

sure, fsu basketball is equal to uf now

I mean, i always hate on other sports all you bastards on here always talk about it so i decided to watch. Technically i got invited and was forced to watch but it wasnt all that bad. Still think football should count 99% of the success but it was cool to watch fsu play b ball

I guess technically we won the 99 title in the yr of 2000....can i get 1.5 titles for this century?

Shaky criminole math in action yet again. :rolleyes:

Since 11 of the 12 games that resulted in being named the 1999 NC occurred in 1999, then you can maybe claim 1.08 titles for this century, if you believe that it makes a big Clown-U difference... :D
====================

And could you give me some ACC info like this on the SEC?

SEC Teams with NC's: 8 of the current 14 SEC teams have won a NC while in the SEC.
UA - 17
TN - 6
UF - 3
LSU - 3
MS - 3
AU - 2
UGa - 2
UK - 1
37 Total NC's for cureent SEC teams.
=====

Expanding the SEC by adding teams that have won NC's:

aTm - 3 (before joining the SEC)
Ark - 1 (before joining the SEC)
So, current SEC teams have won a total of 41 NC's.

GaT also had 1 while in the SEC, and 1 in the Southern, which later became the SEC, but since they are now in the ACC, I won't try to add any of theirs to the SEC's totals. They also have 1 as an In-Depends and 1 in the early (cupcake) ACC.

Last edited:
I mean, i always hate on other sports all you bastards on here always talk about it so i decided to watch. Technically i got invited and was forced to watch but it wasnt all that bad. Still think football should count 99% of the success but it was cool to watch fsu play b ball

I agree. I’ve gotten much more into basketball the last year because a friend of mine actually helped me understand the intricacies of the game (offensive formations, technical things etc) that really bridges the gap for me and that led to me also working as an assistant coach.

But I’ll take football every time, all the time. And the failures and successes in that sport are much MUCH more important to me.

[QUOTE="Dannygator1989, post: 1247736, member: 2980" agree. I’ve gotten much more into basketball the last year because a friend of mine actually helped me understand the intricacies of the game (offensive formations, technical things etc) that really bridges the gap for me and that led to me also working as an assistant coach.

But I’ll take football every time, all the time. And the failures and successes in that sport are much MUCH more important to me.[/QUOTE]

Which is the reason that he never misses a chance to run his idiot/ignorant mouth on every non-football topic on this board....
:rolleyes:

His opinions on everything are so important that he feels the overpowering need to look like a moron, (and probably why his daughter's mother made an early run for it).

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

PS
He's also a many times over, proven masochist... o_O

So i should brag.... Did all the gators success haplen before i was alive too? Canes and their 5 titles lol that one always makes me laugh.
If that makes you laugh then 3 must have you rolling on the floor.

Zero in other major sports must be totally hilarious

Go Canes!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Easy there, just because you broke out the check book to purchase a couple titles instead of fixing dilapidated facilities, let's not pretend you have anymore basketball history than FSU. I think that's a little much.

This shit again. Apparently that schooling me and Pluto Droid handed you didn't take.

And by my count, that basketball history is 2>0.

OH and I put my new flag out if you want to change your avatar.
serveimage

This shit again. Apparently that schooling me and Pluto Droid handed you didn't take.

And by my count, that basketball history is 2>0.

OH and I put my new flag out if you want to change your avatar.
serveimage

No, I like my Avatar. thinking of taking it to tMB.

[QUOTE="Dannygator1989, post: 1247736, member: 2980" agree. I’ve gotten much more into basketball the last year because a friend of mine actually helped me understand the intricacies of the game (offensive formations, technical things etc) that really bridges the gap for me and that led to me also working as an assistant coach.

But I’ll take football every time, all the time. And the failures and successes in that sport are much MUCH more important to me.

Which is the reason that he never misses a chance to run his idiot/ignorant mouth on every non-football topic on this board....

His opinions on everything are so important that he feels the overpowering need to look like a moron, (and probably why his daughter's mother made an early run for it).

PS
He's also a many times over, proven masochist... o_O[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love the rivalry between u two. It makes my day

Reactions: TennesseeGator
If that makes you laugh then 3 must have you rolling on the floor.

Zero in other major sports must be totally hilarious

Go Canes!

I dont hate rivals, the canes were good in their day but they havent even won the ACC yet lol they went to the acccg 1 time and got shamed.

Im talking pants around the ankles, fsu vs oregon shamed

PS
He's also a many times over, proven masochist... o_O[/QUOTE]

Aw! Look at you failing to resist me.

The fact that BucaNole hijacked EW’s picture into his avatar is one of the most bizarre and twisted things that sadgator has witnessed in his over 16 years of posting on this board.

Now u have me plotting....

Pretty cool with all the dilapidated facilities we still managed to win two titles in basketball, two more in football, one in baseball, and multiple others in Olympic sports. Just imagine how dominant they will be after they get ahead after they "catch up"

That undocumented $85 million stand alone facility...and still playing second fiddle to Clemson in the ACC, losing the legend who followed a legend, and got nothing but a coach with a losing record.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT