ADVERTISEMENT

Butch Davis will be next Gator Head Coach

KaneZ4eveR

Baby Gator
Apr 13, 2006
Guys, my sister works in the contracts department for UFAA and she says that the coach that wins between FAU and FIU will receive a rose from UF as well as some lovely prizes and a six year contract at $6 million a year. Who will it be, Butch or Lane?

This is exactly what Stricklin wants, think about it

A rose ceremony
Both have experience in beating the Gators as coaches
Both have much better records than the Gators
If the Gators couldn’t beat either of these coaches, mine as well hire them!

Who will get that final rose? Who does Stricklin pick to spend the rest of his AD life with???

Well, look who got mouthy after his team accidentally won a couple games for the first time in nearly 20 years.

You sure are precious, you scamp!

Canes are undefeated, have won 14 in a row, and will play in ACC Title game with a chance to go to the playoffs. We didn’t accidentally do s**t you lizard

Canes are undefeated, have won 14 in a row, and will play in ACC Title game with a chance to go to the playoffs. We didn’t accidentally do s**t you lizard

The scUM Thug from Mi-Am-I has now spoken.

Oh BTW, and how many ACC-C's have the scUM won since joining the Almost Competitive Conf?

Okay, then how many times have they appeared in the ACC-C game so far?

crickets.jpg

Yea, I’m a white Jewish thug . Racist much??? Can’t wait till Orlando in 2019 unless you guys weasel your way out of playing us again

Yea, I’m a white Jewish thug . Racist much???

You imply that all scUM thugs are minorities, and then call me the racist.... o_O

LMFAO :D:D:D

scUM thugs is a morals and character issue, not a race or color issue.

And Jews are usually a bit smarter than that, so you must be adopted.:rolleyes: (now that was slightly racist, even if a bit positive, just for an example)

PS

And I did notice that your wimpy azz skipped right over you ACC-C record... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
And I noticed you haven’t talked about how you are going to lose at home vs the mighty UAB Blazers yet. Or that you again will lose to FSU. Or that your recruiting class is falling apart. Or that your attendance is now worse than Miami’s. Or that you aren’t going to a bowl game. Or that you are going to get destroyed by Miami in 2019.

Or that you still haven’t had a good QB since Tebow that hasn’t been kicked off the team. Or that your current coach was fired by the Canes. Or that you are going to be 3-8 this year. Or that you are nut hugging of all teams UCF for their coach. Miami is better than you. UCF is better than you. USF is better than you. FAU and FIU are better than you. FSU owns you. You guys have nothing.

That double stings of idiot speculation and outright lies only deserves one response from me, and here it is...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Keep telling yourself that, chuckles. Georgia thought they were back as well, and look at them now. Note: they would beat you by 20.

Or that you still haven’t had a good QB since Tebow that hasn’t been kicked off the team. Or that your current coach was fired by the Canes. Or that you are going to be 3-8 this year. Or that you are nut hugging of all teams UCF for their coach. Miami is better than you. UCF is better than you. USF is better than you. FAU and FIU are better than you. FSU owns you. You guys have nothing.

When Chip Kelly leads us to a 52-17 win over you in two years, will you be stopping by?

Hell, we don’t even need Chip. Richt wets himself whenever he sees the orange and blue on the field with him.

Reactions: sadgator

15 years of straight up suck from the ‘Canes, you luck into a good year and you think you can talk to us? We’ve won two national titles since you tools even won a division title, much less a conference title.

Come back when you actually have something to crow about, because as of now, you ain’t won shit.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
And I noticed you haven’t talked about how you are going to lose at home vs the mighty UAB Blazers yet. Or that you again will lose to FSU. Or that your recruiting class is falling apart. Or that your attendance is now worse than Miami’s. Or that you aren’t going to a bowl game. Or that you are going to get destroyed by Miami in 2019.

This dude acta like it didnt take a miracle to beat a 3 and 6 fsu team.....or get the Auburn 13 bounce off Georgia tech. I hope clemson beats the brakes off u guys in the conference champ game becuz i dont want the ACC to get embarrassed in the playoffs because of how bad u r. And yes, i remember oregon b4 u think of that reply

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT