ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: New report details evidence of voter fraud in Georgia. State is considering RESCINDING its certification

You folks put that title on the few of us that came over here to keep you honest. Honesty is in the eyes of the
beholder and you all obviously wear blinders. I think this whole misdirection ploy is a well planned conspiracy to take the election away from Biden it has not worked so far and I don't think it will
I wouldn’t say I have blinders. I’m more than happy to criticize Trump if I don’t agree with what he’s doing or any politician. Hell, if I had my way, I’d get rid of all of them as they’ve put themselves over country.

What I find a damn shame is people still take msm as holy writ when they’re all compromised. Some on here do not think Twitter or other outlets are credible but I’ve seen more stories break on Twitter that were true. Most of the time, the msm is behind breaking news.

A more accurate analogy would be if I said "I, Uniformed_ReRe, of Florida, hereby swear that I saw someone who looked suspicious to me because he avoided eye contact and was walking funny, as if he had just committed a murder."

This by itself, is worthless. In theory, it could be combined with other testimony and evidence to build a case. The problem is that every affidavit is just like that.

Literally all of the "evidence" is just stuff like "this looks suspicious to me," or "the Dominion machines could have been hacked." That's not evidence. They are just card-stacking a bunch of speculative claims and hearsay so they can claim that they have "mountains" of evidence. But upon close inspection, it's all a house of cards. That's why they lost 59 out of 60 cases, and that's why no serious person outside of the Trump Universe believes that Trump has any chance to overturn the election results.

Mustn't forget the affidavit in Mich. that swore that one of the poll workers "wore rhinestones" The horror! LOL

You realize that just parroting “conspiracy theory” over and over isn’t a good faith fact-based debate, it’s what someone who is brainwashed says.

Why don’t you refute these claims with f

At the risk of saying this all wrong, here goes. My contention is that all of the facts mentioned and brought up over and over, and subsequently kicked out are part of a conspiracy hatched out months ago by Trump and ultra rich Rep. when Trump recognized he might might get beaten by Biden, due to the fact that he had lost some of his popularity due to his performance on the job, and attitude he was the Republican party and could do no wrong

When in fact it became obvious that was evidently happening, the conspiracy was activated. figures and affidavits were marched out and declared to have no merits, by different judges and courts, and were thrown out. Finally the Supreme Court became involved and again nothing. This theory of a conspiracy to discredit Joe Biden makes just as much or more sense as the conspiracy by the Rep. to actually have the ba--s to try it.

My facts are your facts, they were refuted in various courts and by elected or appointed election officials. This is a Theory of a Conspiracy, and the very fact it has taken place gives some credence to it.

Last edited:
We are still in Germany, Japan and South Korea. BTW Afghanistan is not the middle east. The commonality is orthodox Islam not location or ethnicity.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
Last time checked, Trump was withdrawing troops from the Middle East. I don’t think the previous two presidents can say they’ve withdrawn troops.

Trump us a pub doing more than any of the previous Presidents did to end wars and bring peace on a scale the dems said was impossible. Anyone that can't give him credit has their own issues to work out.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Did toad ever explain why he was banned?
Enlighten us because I am sure the thread or response was deleted.

When I ran a forum I banned only one person and that was for a personal attack on another poster. The victims mother had just died and there was friction with the brother. The one that got banned taunted the bereaved. Even then I consulted with my council of three that I had empowered to moderate the forum. I put checks and balanced into my forum and it took a lot to get banned. I had one conservative, one moderate and one liberal (not leftist) and to get banned it had to be unanimous.

Box can be offensive but popular speech isn't the type that needs protection.

Alas the hosting company didnt see eye to eye with free speech and deplatformed us.

Enlighten us because I am sure the thread or response was deleted.

When I ran a forum I banned only one person and that was for a personal attack on another poster. The victims mother had just died and there was friction with the brother. The one that got banned taunted the bereaved. Even then I consulted with my council of three that I had empowered to moderate the forum. I put checks and balanced into my forum and it took a lot to get banned. I had one conservative, one moderate and one liberal (not leftist) and to get banned it had to be unanimous.

Box can be offensive but popular speech isn't the type that needs protection.

Alas the hosting company didnt see eye to eye with free speech and deplatformed us.

I'm not sure why he was banned. I'm not sure who banned him.

I do know this. I had him on Ignore. I was reading a thread and suddenly saw multiple posters saying his comment was completely out of line.

I took him off Ignore, and read what he said. It was a slam-dunk bannable offense, and I immediately reported him. I'm sure others did as well.

Sounds like he hasn't learned his lesson, I suspect he'll be gone again soon. Oh well.

I'm not sure why he was banned. I'm not sure who banned him.

I do know this. I had him on Ignore. I was reading a thread and suddenly saw multiple posters saying his comment was completely out of line.

I took him off Ignore, and read what he said. It was a slam-dunk bannable offense, and I immediately reported him. I'm sure others did as well.

Sounds like he hasn't learned his lesson, I suspect he'll be gone again soon. Oh well.
well I missed it so I still dont know what the thread said. So I have to assume that I may not have banned him had it been on my forum. But like I said it was intentionally hard to get banned from my forum because I am/was committed to free speech. Now I did use a bot to censor words but the post would stay up with a non-offensive replacement word used. Oh and usually if it was bad enough to ban on my forum you were usually gone for good!!!!!

I've never put anyone on ignore. But I'm one who loves to learn. A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. A golden rule for the administrator about to administer testing for intelligence quotient. What all of us say provides a gold mine for those with the ability to reason.

I make every effort to never name call. I certainly am guilty of suggesting.

Not all trolls are bad, especially if they are entertaining.

Good trolls improve the overall fitness of a population since they usually target blowhards and dullards, who are the real threats to a healthy forum.

Agreed 100%

That’s the one area where I don’t criticize Trump.

He may be the first post-WW2 president who hasn’t gotten us involved in a foreign war. He also put our allies on notice that American interventionism is not something they can take for granted. The wonks say this is a bad thing, but I’m tired of the hypocrisy of our allies “who sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that [we] provide and then question the manner in which [we] provide it.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT