ADVERTISEMENT

Bovada Odds for Winning the SEC

So,,, it's a good thing that Muschamp left the entire roster deep and loaded with talent, because apparently Mc can't recruit a lick.... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
yea he's tearing it up so bad #1 in the Nation, the SEC and everything.. how silly of Gator fans bein so spoiled we won the east thrice bruh

So,,, it's a good thing that Muschamp left the entire roster deep and loaded with talent, because apparently Mc can't recruit a lick.... :cool:

Nobody said that.

You're just putting words in people's mouths and doing what you claim other people do.

A lot of these pre-season predictions seem to think the offense will improve a lot. I still want to see it on the field. We were the worst rushing team in the SEC last season.

A lot of these pre-season predictions seem to think the offense will improve a lot. I still want to see it on the field. We were the worst rushing team in the SEC last season.

And that tough to understand, being as how they had such a great passing QB that played all season, and a killer all Sr OL blocking for them.... :rolleyes:

It's all on Mac now, because people know the talent is there
---------
yea he's tearing it up so bad #1 in the Nation, the SEC and everything.. how silly of Gator fans bein so spoiled we won the east thrice bruh

That's 2 totally incongruous statements imo.

The. talent. to. win. now. is. on. the. roster.

nothing to do with what he must do for future seasons to keep going and building

nothing to do with what he must do for future seasons to keep going and building

His last class was a rivals #9. not that I care much anymore about what they think/say about the Gator players or recruits. I see the results, no matter the stars they got,,, or didn't get from the paid-off dweebs and/or media-morons.

And what I see --- since he arrived, are these results:
19-8, 13-3, 11-1 --- And B-2-B SECe-C's.
Those actual results go far beyond the predictions and vastly exceed every single expectation for his first 2 years.

Now the gloom and doomers will continue to snivel and whine that he's gone 1-5 in the last 3 games of both seasons, while ignoring that those results were both times with the backup QB and and numerous injuries across both sides of the ball.

I don't mind you having your own D&G opinions, but don't expect me to buy in to them. Just like I won't expect you to ever wake up and smell the roses, unless someone shoves them up your nose... :D

Last edited:

Yep this is his team and entirely his offense now and much of the defense. No excuses whatsoever to get pounded by FSU, Bama and Michigan again.

Reactions: 46885
Mc gets no excuses, while others seem to live off their excuses and incompetent / incorrect calls.... Seems totally fair to me. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT