ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! House Republicans set to get update on DOJ's Investigation into The Clinton Foundation

You do know that Manafort's lawyers are telling Trump's lawyers everything that Mueller is asking him, right?

That's been reported all over the place you degenerate shit stain. You have to be the absolute worst "critical thinker" anyone has ever come in contact with.

That's been reported all over the place you degenerate shit stain. You have to be the absolute worst "critical thinker" anyone has ever come in contact with.

So why didn't you want to talk about Rudy outsmarting Mueller?

Too painful? Take aspirin now, 2019 will be tough for you.

So why didn't you want to talk about Rudy outsmarting Mueller?

Too painful? Take aspirin now, 2019 will be tough for you.

Flynn flipping and gets no jail time. This isn’t good news for the Trumpers. I can’t wait to hear how you’ll try to spin this to be bad for the Dems.

How Flynn helped the Mueller probe

The middle of the document focuses on how Flynn helped Mueller’s own investigation into Trump associates’ Russia ties. This is largely redacted as well — but not entirely.

Mueller says Flynn helped his investigation “on a range of issues, including interactions between individuals in the Presidential Transition Team and Russia.” Then he mentions something else that is redacted. So there appear to be two main areas here where Flynn is helping

Flynn flipping and gets no jail time. This isn’t good news for the Trumpers. I can’t wait to hear how you’ll try to spin this to be bad for the Dems.

So now youre hoping Flynn will save you? I guess you've finally given up on Manafort and Cohen. LMAO!

Oh and about Flynn.....let's see you spin this....

And here's some breaking news for you.....Flynn testifying before Congress next Thursday :cool:

So now youre hoping Flynn will save you? I guess you've finally given up on Manafort and Cohen. LMAO!

And here's some breaking news for you.....Flynn testifying before Congress next Thursday :cool:

And this will be bad for the Dems, correct? This is what you’ve been saying all along. I just want to make sure you aren’t backtracking now.

10mpzzr.jpg

And this will be bad for the Dems, correct? This is what you’ve been saying all along. I just want to make sure you aren’t backtracking now.

This from the guy that has backtracked from Stormy Daniels is gonna take down Trump to Paul Manafort is gonna take down trump to Michael Cohen is gonna take down Trump to now it's Michael Flynn is gonna take down Trump.

LMAO! How can one CNN viewer be so wrong about everything?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This from the guy that has backtracked from Stormy Daniels is gonna take down Trump to Paul Manafort is gonna take down trump to Michael Cohen is gonna take down Trump to now it's Michael Flynn is gonna take down Trump.

LMAO! How can one CNN viewer be so wrong about everything?

So you are no longer saying this would be bad for the Dems? After your hundreds of posts and all of that giddiness that something big was coming. At least be man enough to admit you were wrong. Nah, I don’t think you have it in you.

So you are no longer saying this would be bad for the Dems? After your hundreds of posts and all of that giddiness that something big was coming. At least be man enough to admit you were wrong. Nah, I don’t think you have it in you.

I've told you for months that there were investigations going on, begged you to please google John Huber, then when it turns out I was right, you start crying.

Better stock up on tissue, snowflake. 2019 gonna be a LONG year for CNN viewers ROFL!

I've told you for months that there were investigations going on, begged you to please google John Huber, then when it turns out I was right, you start crying.

Better stock up on tissue, snowflake. 2019 gonna be a LONG year for CNN viewers ROFL!
Don’t be such a weasel. A simple yeas or no will do. Bad for the Dems, or not?

Don’t be such a weasel. A simple yeas or no will do. Bad for the Dems, or not?

A weasel? Dude you are the dumbest mofo I've ever seen LMAO! Why can't you just be a man and admit this once again proves I was completely right?

You thought for sure you had a winner with the Flynn-Mueller news, and had no idea Flynn was also working on OTHER investigations that have NOTHING to do with Mueller's investigation. Even though I've told you for MONTHS that other stuff was going on.

You refused to listen, cause you hadn't heard about it on CNN ROFL!

Here's a hint: Google Mike Flynn. Google which president Flynn worked for BEFORE Trump.

Google the timeframe. Google which president fired him. Google why.

I begged you to do your homework LMAO!

A weasel? Dude you are the dumbest mofo I've ever seen LMAO! Why can't you just be a man and admit this once again proves I was completely right?

You thought for sure you had a winner with the Flynn-Mueller news, and had no idea Flynn was also working on OTHER investigations that have NOTHING to do with Mueller's investigation. Even though I've told you for MONTHS that other stuff was going on.

You refused to listen, cause you hadn't heard about it on CNN ROFL!

Here's a hint: Google Mike Flynn. Google which president Flynn worked for BEFORE Trump.

Google the timeframe. Google which president fired him. Google why.

Yep, I thought so. I’m wasting my time with a weasel who can’t even answer a simple question. I’m done here. Enjoy posting to yourself.

Yep, I thought so. I’m wasting my time with a weasel who can’t even answer a simple question. I’m done here. Enjoy posting to yourself.

Hey @BSC911 since you now believe Flynn is going to bury Trump (ROFL), how do you explain this?

Hmmmm.....isn't that the motto for Q? Same Q that you claimed didn't exist?

Only a person who literally has shit for brains believes that.

That's you and probably two other people. You can spend as long as you want figuring out who you're in company with.

Now we have Jerome Corsi claiming that Mueller wanted him to lie and wouldn't give him a plea deal if he didn't.

Guess Mueller wasn't smart enough to figure out that would go public either. First he got outsmarted by a former mayor, now by the guy at InfoWars LMAO!!!!

Is Putin as stupid as some here obviously believe? Who is better for Putin? Trump or Ms. Benghazi? I'll bet Putin won't see anymore U. S. uranium reserves steered toward Moscow.

Oh, Maxine Waters. Have you noticed Putin has stopped his incursion into Korea? Think it would have stopped if Ms. Benghazi were prez.

For those of you with CNN only, Maxine charged Putin with rolling into Korea with the aide of his lapdog Trump.

This thread is an all-timer. We went from @BSC911 believing Paul Manafort was gonna take down Trump, then it was Michel Cohen, then Michael Flynn.

6 months later, Trump is still President and DECLAS is imminent.

Just as I always said. When you've done your homework, you know what's coming...:cool:

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT