ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM! House Republicans set to get update on DOJ's Investigation into The Clinton Foundation

BTW it's worth noting: Sessions originally tasked Cody Hiland with investigating The Clinton Foundation, not Huber. Huber was tasked with investigating the Uranium One deal, and the FBI's investigation of Hillary's emails.

The Jon Solomon article doesn't mention that Hiland will attend the congressional briefing, and it doesn't mention an update on the Uranium One probe. I'm wondering, if Huber will be giving the update on the Clinton Foundation investigation and not Hiland, does that mean Hiland is no longer on that investigation? Also, does it mean that the investigations into The Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One probes have been consolidated into one investigation?

THAT would be interesting. Oh and talk of more indictments being unsealed in South Florida today. Tick tock.....:cool:

I couldn’t care less if they shut down the Clinton Foundation. It’s just another example of a politician seeking influence, just like Trump is doing.
Hate to tell you Trump had influence before his presidency, he didn’t become president to gain influence, unlike some others jetsetting lifestyle now!

Last edited:
Hate to tell you Trump had influence before his presidency, he didn’t become president to gain influence, unlike some others jetsetting lifestyle now!
Not really. Just in his own little circle. People like that always want more. It will be his undoing.

Ah, the ole trite CNN response. Can’t you come up with anything original.

No need when it still applies to you. When you are showing signs of engaging in critical thinking, I'll happily acknowledge it.

We aren't anywhere close to that, based on the ignorant responses you are still sharing here.

Which will provoke the predictable "President Trump, without evidence, claims on Twitter that...." response.

But as always, Trump knows all. Incredible how the MSM keeps falling for this LOL

Reactions: nail1988
No need when it still applies to you. When you are showing signs of engaging in critical thinking, I'll happily acknowledge it.

We aren't anywhere close to that, based on the ignorant responses you are still sharing here.
Same as you just repeating Hannity talking points. The question is, when will you be right about anything? You live in a weird world. I'm thinking your moms basement.

Same as you just repeating Hannity talking points. The question is, when will you be right about anything? You live in a weird world. I'm thinking your moms basement.

Hannity is a Trump cheerleader, but at least he admits it, CNN lies to you and tells you they aren't democrats and are fair and balanced.

And you believe it because you want to believe it. Sad!

Hannity is a Trump cheerleader, but at least he admits it, CNN lies to you and tells you they aren't democrats and are fair and balanced.

And you believe it because you want to believe it. Sad!
Is this the big reveal you’ve been waiting for?

Yeah, he’s no Rush, that’s for sure.

Did you see the 'bombshell' story from The Guardian claiming that Manafort met with Julian Assange in Ecuador about the Wikileaks emails prior to releasing them? I bet you popped a woody when you saw it, not even sure why.

Well Wikileaks bet The Guardian a million dollars and the job of the editor that the meeting never happened LMAO!

When will you learn that you are being lied to every day? You want to believe Trump is a crook, so liars feed you the story you want to hear.

Which is precisely why you never question it. Sheep to the end.

Did you see the 'bombshell' story from The Guardian claiming that Manafort met with Julian Assange in Ecuador about the Wikileaks emails prior to releasing them? I bet you popped a woody when you saw it, not even sure why.

Well Wikileaks bet The Guardian a million dollars and the job of the editor that the meeting never happened LMAO!

When will you learn that you are being lied to every day? You want to believe Trump is a crook, so liars feed you the story you want to hear.

Which is precisely why you never question it. Sheep to the end.
Is that what Rush told you? Well, it must be true then.

Is this the big reveal you’ve been waiting for?

BTW you do know the CIA director she's talking about was Brennan, right?

Why suddenly bring up a dead article from almost 2 years ago? Maybe to try to give cover for Brennan's actions re the Trump campaign?

Critical thinker wonders if there isn't some potentially bad news coming shortly concerning Brennan. We're still waiting on the declas, aren't we?

Stay tuned....:cool:

Oh look.....The Guardian is already changing their story LMAO!

Click the link in the tweet, VERY interesting edits they had to make to the article.

@BSC911 why does your dumbass continue to trust fake news? Simply because they sell you the story you want to believe in.....smdh

Trump lashes out at Mueller: A ‘conflicted prosecutor gone rogue

Uh oh, it sounds like he’s getting close. Trump is sweating bullets.

Then why doesn't he tell Whitaker to fire Mueller and end his investigation?

LOL
Because that would start impeachment. The Pub leadership has already said it’s a no go.

A more important question is do you have a job? 90% of the posts ITT are yours, so you are either unemployed or suck at your job. Get a life man. There’s a whole world out there besides that alt right cocoon that you are living in.

Because that would start impeachment. The Pub leadership has already said it’s a no go.

You do know that Manafort's lawyers are telling Trump's lawyers everything that Mueller is asking him, right?

No, you didn't know that. Because the only people you get your 'news' from won't tell you that. All they will tell you is that Trump is about to get impeached. And since you can't critically think for yourself, you blindly believe it because it's what you want to hear.

Bless your heart 2019 is going to be one big, fat disappointment for you LMAO!

You do know that Manafort's lawyers are telling Trump's lawyers everything that Mueller is asking him, right?

No, you didn't know that. Because the only people you get your 'news' from won't tell you that. All they will tell you is that Trump is about to get impeached. And since you can't critically think for yourself, you blindly believe it because it's what you want to hear.

Bless your heart 2019 is going to be one big, fat disappointment for you LMAO!
Of course I knew that CNN reported it. It's highly unusual and pissed off Mueller.

LMAO! So Adam Schiff wants a congressional INVESTIGATION into Manafort's lawyers telling Rudy that Mueller doesn't have shit on Trump LMAO!

"HeeeeeyyyyyyyyY! His lawyers told Trump's lawyers that I got nothing! He's not allowed to do that......is he???"

LOL! Hey @BSC911 tell us more about how Mueller is the master prosecutor who is going to take down the Trumpster! ROFL

Yeah. No need to worry. I thought impeachment was a long shot but it’s inevitable now.

Get a life nerd.

And now Comey is panicking and refusing to testify!

Goodness the whole House is coming down, and Trump hasn't even declassed the FISA documents yet!

I told you 2019 was going to be glorious! LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT