ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Stoops retiring as head coach @ OU

I hope it isn't health related. His time was up at Oklahoma. He had been struggling a bit the last few years.

My guess and assuming he is healthy that he will be back coaching in a year or two.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
He's just finally escaping the ugly suck-azz dust-bowl, to return to Crescent Beach so that he can hang out with his bud Steve again.... :cool: --- Good choice Bob. :D

Last edited:
The replacement seems like a great choice.

I thought it would work out to have Stoops retire and Justin Fuente(former OU QB) would take over. But he just got started at VT and this hire makes more sense.

Reactions: sandman slim
Come on TG, you just gotta know that they'll never really be able to replace,,,,,
BIG GAME BOB!!! :D

As to the timing of it. He got the recruits in by lying to them as usual (I'm gonna be here), but then bailing-out while screaming and laughing that,,,, 'you're on you own now boys'.... :p

Reactions: fsu939913
Come on TG, you just gotta know that they'll never really be able to replace,,,,,
BIG GAME BOB!!! :D

As to the timing of it. He got the recruits in by lying to them as usual (I'm gonna be here), but then bailing-out while screaming and laughing that,,,, 'you're on you own now boys'.... :p

The timing was perfect IMO.

I still predicted years ago, Fuente would put together an impressive resume at VT and Stoops would retire at the end of a regular and Fuente would immediately fill in.

I think this young Riley will bring excitement.

Reactions: sandman slim
I was talking to this guy at my job today and he is convinced putin and trump are in on it......i didnt realize these people actually existed. He honestly believes it

The former head of the FBI for instance:

“There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts and measures driven from the top of that government,” he declared.

Who was the guy at your job? French Fry manager? Director of drive thru customer relations?

“There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did it with purpose, they did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts and measures driven from the top of that government,” he declared.

Who was the guy at your job? French Fry manager? Director of drive thru customer relations?

I keep hearing speculations, and conclusions drawn from speculations, but I haven't seen page one of the proof.

But that does not imply that TRUMP and PUTIN were in on it. The russians influence or try to influence votes all the time, in our election and others, they have been doing this for awhile. Comey also testified that the Russian mettling did not change a single vote.

LOL no he was one of the lackeys. Basically someone who takes orders from someone below me, can you imagine?

The Russians did mettle but not with trumps help. The always do and you wont hear any of that because that is classified. Nothing proved Trump was wrong today. Nothing.

I doubt he's intelligent, committed or disciplined enough to pull off anything as sophisticated as election rigging (unlike Putin). He remains a drooling moron whose only skill is the ability to con people stupider than him, which I concede is a very valuable skill. I don't blame anyone who voted for him, because the alternative was just as bad, but anyone actually buying into his bs needs to smarten up.

Take a deep breath Bradley.
The only thing that's good about Trump is the fact that he isn't a career politician. He has actually held a real job.
Now the truth is we traded one kind of corruption for another. But I honestly believe that it could work out for the best, if he can survive the constant sniping from the demo rats and the media that's in their pocket ( I'm looking at you CNN).

As far as election tampering goes, the US has a long standing tradition of tampering in other country's politics. We exert our influence on elections all over the world. Including Russia. Anybody here remember Reagan standing in front of the Berlin Wall? Has anybody seen Putin in Mexico? No. They're not as involved in election tampering as we are.
How many CIA aided revolts has the US been involved with around the world?

Take a deep breath Bradley.
The only thing that's good about Trump is the fact that he isn't a career politician. He has actually held a real job.
Now the truth is we traded one kind of corruption for another. But I honestly believe that it could work out for the best, if he can survive the constant sniping from the demo rats and the media that's in their pocket ( I'm looking at you CNN).

As far as election tampering goes, the US has a long standing tradition of tampering in other country's politics. We exert our influence on elections all over the world. Including Russia. Anybody here remember Reagan standing in front of the Berlin Wall? Has anybody seen Putin in Mexico? No. They're not as involved in election tampering as we are.
How many CIA aided revolts has the US been involved with around the world?

Held a real job? You mean buying real estate with the money his dad gave him? If he's trying to flip the system upside down, not sure appointing Goldman Sachs partners, politically connected billionaires and party hacks like Jeff Sessions to every cabinet post is the best way to go about it.

As far as your second point, you're saying that we tamper in other country's elections so we should accept tampering in our elections? Wonder what your thoughts on that would be if the tampering helped elect a demo rat?

His dad gave him a million dollars, and he turned it into a billion. My dad gave me a thousand dollars and I blew it up a bulls butt. I'm just saying that somebody that isn't a career politician could be a good thing. Maybe just what we need.

And I'm quite certain that democrats have been getting "elected" through rigged and tampered elections for a long time. John F Kennedy comes to mind immediately. He used the money and influence of organized crime to win as an underdog. A couple of thousand dead people voted in the town I'm living in now in out last mayoral election. They helped a democrat win by a few hundred votes. It's been proven. The mayor is under indictment and they are currently auditing the voter registry. They've been in the cemeteries taking names from tombstones.

All that being said, I'm sure republicans are doing the same thing. They're just not any good at it. You don't see republican "community organizers" like Obama and his crew.

What happened to the guy that was about to testify about all of the Chinese money that was being funneled to the Clintons? (hint: he was murdered)

What happened to the DNC guy that was feeding Wikileaks the massive amount of chit on Hillbillery?
(hint: he was murdered too, then covered up by the demo-rat's DC police)

Hillbillery was not just as bad as Trump, she is a quantum leap worse.

We used to try and vote for 'the lesser of the two evils.'
Now we are left with voting for 'the evil of two lessors'....

Listen closely to Comey's testimony and what you hear is this:

~ Trump was never under investigation over any Russian connection, either before nor after his election. (but Comey refused to make that public)

~ Trump never put ANY pressure on ANY one to stop ANY investigation.

~ However, Comey did admit to being an inside LEAKER to the media-moron LIBERAL press, thorough his totally ultra-LIBERAL friend.

Comey (among others named including Obama) is now being sued by the founder of both 'Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch.' That founder is not some idiot back-woods 'billy-bob,' he's a former prosecutor for the DoJ.

PS

While 'Big Game Bob' is not included nor involved in any of this in any way, as best as I can tell.... :)

Reactions: nail1988
Held a real job? You mean buying real estate with the money his dad gave him? If he's trying to flip the system upside down, not sure appointing Goldman Sachs partners, politically connected billionaires and party hacks like Jeff Sessions to every cabinet post is the best way to go about it.

As far as your second point, you're saying that we tamper in other country's elections so we should accept tampering in our elections? Wonder what your thoughts on that would be if the tampering helped elect a demo rat?

Im not democrat or republican but clearly u are triggered. Just breathe. People elected trump for change. He does things differently, i have never and will never agree with everything any prez does. However, as you said, he was better than the alternative.

Of course we mettle in other elections. Not sure we should, look at Assad. CNN and democrats have whined and pouted and stomped their feet like children and have all this fake outrage yet when real things happen that matter they dont care. GOP jus sants to shove it in their face at every turn instead of getting together and effecting change like trump wants. Like i said, im not democrat ir republican but i do believe the better canidate won. He has positives and negatives. Just like everybody else. U dont have to watch fox news but turn CNN off. Holy moly those people have lost it(and i use to watch CNN).

What happened to the guy that was about to testify about all of the Chinese money that was being funneled to the Clintons? (hint: he was murdered)

What happened to the DNC guy that was feeding Wikileaks the massive amount of chit on Hillbillery?
(hint: he was murdered too, then covered up by the demo-rat's DC police)

Hillbillery was not just as bad as Trump, she is a quantum leap worse.

We used to try and vote for 'the lesser of the two evils.'
Now we are left with voting for 'the evil of two lessors'....

Listen closely to Comey's testimony and what you hear is this:

~ Trump was never under investigation over any Russian connection, either before nor after his election. (but Comey refused to make that public)

~ Trump never put ANY pressure on ANY one to stop ANY investigation.

~ However, Comey did admit to being an inside LEAKER to the media-moron LIBERAL press, thorough his totally ultra-LIBERAL friend.

Comey (among others named including Obama) is now being sued by the founder of both 'Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch.' That founder is not some idiot back-woods 'billy-bob,' he's a former prosecutor for the DoJ.

PS

While 'Big Game Bob' is not included nor involved in any of this in any way, as best as I can tell.... :)

Maybe BGB voted for one of these 2.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I hope it isn't health related. His time was up at Oklahoma. He had been struggling a bit the last few years.

My guess and assuming he is healthy that he will be back coaching in a year or two.
Yeah, what a struggle. Since 2010 he had a 12 win season, three 11 wins seasons, two 10 win seasons, and an 8 win season ( which by Oklahoma standards is horrible), Won the Fiesta Bowl, Two Sugar Bowls, and made the playoffs.

Ole Khump-n-chit remind anyone of Bagdad-Bob???

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

The replacement seems like a great choice.

I thought it would work out to have Stoops retire and Justin Fuente(former OU QB) would take over. But he just got started at VT and this hire makes more sense.

That young coach they have right now will be a big time coach some day, might be immediately for OU

Yeah, what a struggle. Since 2010 he had a 12 win season, three 11 wins seasons, two 10 win seasons, and an 8 win season ( which by Oklahoma standards is horrible), Won the Fiesta Bowl, Two Sugar Bowls, and made the playoffs.

They did that in the big 12, and got destroyed by every decent team in the post season for their losses, that fiesta bowl over uconn was hella impressive and memorable though...

but most remember the boise state debacle, WVU stomping, USC, LSU, clemson and UF losses.. You know the decent teams they played and hardly ever belonged

Yeah, one difference, everything I posted is 100% true.

How about you give us Big Game Bob's W/L record in BCS Bowls?

Then list all of the Choker NC's won since 2001 (last 17 years).

Wins in what's left of you chump has-beens conference are just not that impressive to the fans of SEC teams.

List all of the Big12/10/whatever NC's this century?

Or how about all of the teams, other than TX and OK that have won a NC in the last 30 years? (crickets)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT