ADVERTISEMENT

Big Joe

Great then why are grass prices still so freaking high?

Maybe because Inflation is still out of control ...
They are not, gasoline prices are on the low side along with oil. What you pay at the pump is largely the taxes at the atate and local
Levels. Gas on the west coast is much more expensive than other parts of the country, for obvious reasons. Gasoline is 2.10 a gallon on an inflation adjusted basis that’s historically on the low side, very low side.

They are not, gasoline prices are on the low side along with oil. What you pay at the pump is largely the taxes at the atate and local
Levels. Gas on the west coast is much more expensive than other parts of the country, for obvious reasons. Gasoline is 2.10 a gallon on an inflation adjusted basis that’s historically on the low side, very low side.
I think there's a lot of truth in that. It's also a big reason why California and Newsom suck so ferociously ...

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I think there's a lot of truth in that. It's also a big reason why California and Newsom suck so ferociously ...
I was surprised how high gas prices are all over the west it’s not just Cali. Reno is pricey too as was Scottsdale. They are doing all they can to pass their own version of the Paris accord. The utility prices in Cali I found to be even more irritating than gas.

shocked-face.gif

would sheep allow this type of talk from big joe?? or would they throw more temper tantrums???

Big employment number this morning, can big joe keep it going!!! he has been too good to date...

Great then why are grass prices still so freaking high?

Maybe because Inflation is still out of control ...
Grass prices? I don’t know about that stuff maybe get a different dealer? If you meant to say gasoline prices, we had this conversation already gas prices are lower than they were 20 years ago in nominal terms not even inflation adjusted. In real terms gas is dirt cheap. Dirt cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Grass prices? I don’t know about that stuff maybe get a different dealer? If you meant to say gasoline prices, we had this conversation already gas prices are lower than they were 20 years ago in nominal terms not even inflation adjusted. In real terms gas is dirt cheap. Dirt cheap.
A post from 2 months ago? I've got posts from 19 years ago, should we revisit them too?

A post from 2 months ago? I've got posts from 19 years ago, should we revisit them too?
lol, you thought gas prices were high two months ago I gave you the facts. Two months later you say the same gibberish. Maybe I should start referring to you as dementia frez. Pay attention I don’t like repeating myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT