ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to step down per reports

gov't nowhere near as corrupt in 1980 as now.

I have it on excellent authority that election changes have not taken place. Dems will replace Biden because the American public would not believe he won when they cheat, although there is no reason for them to believe that someone who campaigned for 10 minutes did either. Hope i'm wrong but i'm not ...
This is true...will be fun to see who is closer to being right. I would not bet a bunch of money...this is just how I think it will go IF FJB OR cumALLA is the candidate.

Reactions: nail1988
gov't nowhere near as corrupt in 1980 as now.

I have it on excellent authority that election changes have not taken place. Dems will replace Biden because the American public would not believe he won when they cheat, although there is no reason for them to believe that someone who campaigned for 10 minutes did either. Hope i'm wrong but i'm not ...

I’m not optimistic. Even though having Joe “win” again would (SHOULD!!!) completely blow the curtain back to reveal OZ to everyone, it still won’t matter to the Demoncrats or their lemmings.

You don’t do what they did in 2020… blatantly stealing an election… and ever plan to give up that power. The next pieces are already in place.

There’s only one way, IMO. Just as He saved Trump from a bullet, we’ll need Him to intervene in November.

Last edited:
I’m not optimistic. Even though having Joe “win” again would (SHOULD!!!) completely blow the curtain back to reveal OZ to everyone, it still won’t matter to the Demoncrats or their lemmings.

You don’t do what they did in 2020… blatantly stealing an election… and ever plan to give up that power. The next pieces are already in place.

There’s only one way, IMO. Just as He saved Trump from a bullet, we’ll need Him to intervene in November.
God saved him for a reason...just like he did Reagan. Reagan was hated in 1980. The loony POS lefties lied then just like they do now. they proclaimed that Reagan would start a nuclear war if elected. Ran commercials showing a mushroom cloud with the devastation after. REAGAN ENDED THE USSR...plain and simple. The prediction was KALIM worthy. THEY ARE ALWAYS WRONG!

Elections haven’t been fixed.

Maybe the plan is to try to draw the Right into violence by stealing 2024 even more blatantly?
I have some homework for you. You are good at this. What happened to the USPS worker who claimed he drove a truckload of ballots from NYC to PA on the night of the election. Did he get to testify? I heard this 4 years ago and then it recently popped back up a few months ago and disappeared again. Did you follow this?

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
God saved him for a reason...just like he did Reagan. Reagan was hated in 1980. The loony POS lefties lied then just like they do now. they proclaimed that Reagan would start a nuclear war if elected. Ran commercials showing a mushroom cloud with the devastation after. REAGAN ENDED THE USSR...plain and simple. The prediction was KALIM worthy. THEY ARE ALWAYS WRONG!
I remember when Reagan ran. I had had just graduated college. I laughed when I saw he was running. An actor?? Then I looked at the clown car he was running against. My vote was a lock at that point. 2016 was deja vu all over again when Trump ran. I voted for Reagan twice by the way. This will be my third time voting for Trump.

I have some homework for you. You are good at this. What happened to the USPS worker who claimed he drove a truckload of ballots from NYC to PA on the night of the election. Did he get to testify? I heard this 4 years ago and then it recently popped back up a few months ago and disappeared again. Did you follow this?
I did.

They claimed he changed his story when interviewed and the Feds stopped pursuing, but that’s clearly not true because he’s corrected the record recently.

They just ignored him.

They aren’t wrong they are leftist liars.

The leftist ideology is so blatantly bad they have to make you think their opponents will end life as we know it if they win.

I love Jason Bateman's meltdown.
I sniped this out of your video. 😂 😂 😂 (and yes, @LordofallSocks I spelled the verb correctly) 😂

acminst.jpeg

They’ll probably allow all the ballots to go out with Biden and then count all preprinted ballots to stuff the vote in their favor. Fix is in..

Reactions: RussellCasse
The elephant in the room. If he isn’t competent to ru, the. He isn’t competent to serve now. 25th amendment should be used asap.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Trump needs to roll out massive ad campaigns absolutely savaging Harris in the swing states. Focus on creating fear that Harris is worse than Biden on the polls between now and convention. What ever it takes to cause the wide open convention. Have republican staffers whispering in Harris allies ears that they could work together on the 25 th amendment. Tell em if she becomes the sitting prez. that incumbency will make hard to remove her in open convention. Use all channels to create division and mistrust among the enemy.

Trump should use 10-15 minutes during his rallies to covering and almost commentating on the democrats process here. Frame it as a pulling open the curtain on the swamp operating like it always has. We just have the luxury of pulling the curtain back and seeing the play by play that they usually conduct in smoke filled rooms with their whiskey drinks.

Lolwut

Its been this corrupt, it was just never aimed at us it was busy overthrowing and stopping the. spread of communism.

And it wasn't incompetent.

There is a book every last one of you should read, War is a Racket, by Maj Gen Smedley Butler.

Published in 1935.

I don't think there is anyone else that would have exposed the deep state as much as Trump did. His political talk was like dropping a big bomb right on top of them and them firing back with every crooked thing they had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT