ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to step down per reports

Why does anybody even care who the democratic candidate ends up being. Biden is a walking corpse and anybody else they put in at this point is dead on arrival.

The election officially ended about 45 seconds into the debate when Biden went comotose.

@FresnoGator You were a Californian? What's the deal with this? Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle.
She used to date Gavin Gruesome. Got some forum dirt for us? WTH? I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time here. :oops:

Why does anybody even care who the democratic candidate ends up being. Biden is a walking corpse and anybody else they put in at this point is dead on arrival.

The election officially ended about 45 seconds into the debate when Biden went comotose.
I think some of us aren’t just thinking White House. We are thinking we may be able to absolutely break the Democratic Party’s back. I don’t care who they send in November, I want whatever road they go to be made as hard, painful and ugly as possible. A medium to long term breakdown of the coalition. We should take an active role in throwing narratives out there because we know that it will maximize the fear and loathing of their party. With no regard or care for the narrative itself, willing to lean onto a new and even opposing narrative tomorrow…. With the only point being to help the democrat party turn in on itself.

I think some of us aren’t just thinking White House. We are thinking we may be able to absolutely break the Democratic Party’s back. I don’t care who they send in November, I want whatever road they go to be made as hard, painful and ugly as possible. A medium to long term breakdown of the coalition. We should take an active role in throwing narratives out there because we know that it will maximize the fear and loathing of their party. With no regard or care for the narrative itself, willing to lean onto a new and even opposing narrative tomorrow…. With the only point being to help the democrat party turn in on itself.
I don't know about breaking their back ......but I do think carrying the white House by a bigger margin may well result in other down ballot wins....so that is a worthy goal.

AOC sticking with smooth brain I don’t think cares for the cackler Whoremala

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
AOC sticking with smooth brain I don’t think cares for the cackler Whoremala

I think we need a steel cage match between AOC and Margorie Taylor green.

The loser needs to walk naked down the streets of New York City with public shame, like Cerci in GOT. Except we carry it live on all cable networks and all available streaming platforms.

That may be the most brilliant thing you have said on this board to date. You are freaking spot on.

All white people in swing districts tired of what is going on in this country.
This is because these are the more moderate candidates that are in moderate areas. FJB has caved to the far left. Notice not many black caucus members, squad or their types? There are a few, but not many. I hope FJB sticks his middle finger up at them. Unless Manchelle Hussein runs(and Trump probably would beat him) they WILL NOT WIN. America has finally woken up and it’s time for REAL AMERICANS to be in charge again. Unless they kill Trump, which is very concerning to me, this is exactly like the 1980 elections

Reactions: nail1988
The stupid ass is already telling us what we already knew.
The far left LOVE FJB. He has moved that direction faster and further than any administration in recent memory. Notice n o squad members are calling for him to quit. The people calling for him to exit are mostly people from moderate areas that have tough elections ahead

DNC committee moving forward with plans for virtual roll call vote in early August​

The rulemaking body of the Democratic National Convention is preparing to vote on President Biden as the party's presidential nominee.
The Democratic National Convention’s Rules Committee members voted Friday for a virtual roll call on Aug. 7 to certify Biden's victory, despite widespread upset over what many call visible mental decline.
The nearly 200 committee members will meet again on or before July 26 to formally adopt the virtual roll call format.
The vote itself will be held in the first week of August and is thus far expected to serve as a rubber stamp on the Biden campaign;
Posted by Timothy HJ Nerozzi

FJB MAY be already sticking that middle finger up.

This is the VERY sad part, and 100% the dims deserve this for hiding his cognizant condition for almost 5 years, then PRETENDING to be surprised by it. I am SO HAPPY that this has got their panties up their crack. It is 100% GREAT for America, and now the good guys can fix the mess that was made because of it. BTW the media needs to pay THEIR price for covering this up also.

Dems certainly proving of what THEIR version of democracy is. Who cares that Biden got 14 million votes to be the candidate.

the dins and the media all knew of joey’s cognitive issues and willfully hid it and now they are trying to act as if they just became aware of it

GS4-12Vb0AAehtF

Dems certainly proving of what THEIR version of democracy is. Who cares that Biden got 14 million votes to be the candidate.
And WHO is the threat to "democracy"??? How about it snowflakes? Should the political elite be able to force the peoples choice OFF the ticket??? (will all of you duck this like you do ALL tough questions?)

I am going to disagree with you here. This will be a landslide. (Unless they choose Manchelle). He could make it close. If Cumala or FJB are on the ticket, it will be a beat down.
It very well could be close if there is a replay of shameless cheating and fraud again. Arizona STILL has massive voting issues and the Dems control the the election procedures there. :mad:

• Angry
I am going to disagree with you here. This will be a landslide. (Unless they choose Manchelle). He could make it close. If Cumala or FJB are on the ticket, it will be a beat down.
Yes, it should be, but it won't be. Are you forgetting 2020? Because all of the election reforms that needed to occur after that debacle have not occurred ...

Biden defeated the democrat elites I guess.
I don’t think that’s it.

To my knowledge, since he holds all the delegates, there are two possibilities.

1) He steps down, releases the delegates, allowing for an open convention.
2) he dies

I don’t think the 25th is realistic because if it fails it will only make things worse - Kamala has to initiate it. So you’d have a ticket that was trying to take itself out. That’s probably worse than it already is.

It very well could be close if there is a replay of shameless cheating and fraud again. Arizona STILL has massive voting issues and the Dems control the the election procedures there. :mad:
I have my pick out there. I will not change my mind. I know how they cheat and steal...however I believe we have turned the corner as a Country believing their BS. I think BIG MO will build all the way to election day

Yes, it should be, but it won't be. Are you forgetting 2020? Because all of the election reforms that needed to occur after that debacle have not occurred ...
Nope....I just think what needs to be done has been done to quell the cheating. I guess we will see. Them trying to get rid of their guy makes THEM feel cheating will not work. I UNDERSTAND the skepticism...I do. And yes, I AM going out on a limb probably by myself. But its just how I feel it is going to go down. I see so many similarities as 1980, and have for quite some time.

Nope....I just think what needs to be done has been done to quell the cheating. I guess we will see. Them trying to get rid of their guy makes THEM feel cheating will not work. I UNDERSTAND the skepticism...I do. And yes, I AM going out on a limb probably by myself. But its just how I feel it is going to go down. I see so many similarities as 1980, and have for quite some time.
gov't nowhere near as corrupt in 1980 as now.

I have it on excellent authority that election changes have not taken place. Dems will replace Biden because the American public would not believe he won when they cheat, although there is no reason for them to believe that someone who campaigned for 10 minutes did either. Hope i'm wrong but i'm not ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT