ADVERTISEMENT

Biden can't even mention God in national day of prayer proclamation; I guess he prays to AOC

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
This man has been neutered. He has the spine of an amoeba. And this guy is supposed to be a Catholic? Even Obama mentioned God in his national day of prayer proclamation. Have we ever seen a president this petrified of his base and woke culture?

This man has been neutered. He has the spine of an amoeba. And this guy is supposed to be a Catholic? Even Obama mentioned God in his national day of prayer proclamation. Have we ever seen a president this petrified of his base and woke culture?

And he claims he’s Catholic and religious 🙄

he’s pathetic.

God cannot coexist with the Marxist ( Biden and the democrat party are the party of Marx )

God says in Isaiah 60:12

For the nation and kingdom which will not serve you shall perish, And those nations shall be utterly ruined.

Just say “I’m not sure” next time.
Not sure about what? a large portion of Americans domt believe in god, that's good for those that do, more room in heaven, don't get so easily offended.

Not sure about what? a large portion of Americans domt believe in god, that's good for those that do, more room in heaven, don't get so easily offended.
No one is offended but you. But you also do not know the definition of separation of church and state so you shouldn’t use a term so loosely if you don’t understand what it means.

Better to keep the two separate. No need offending different classes of people.

Freedom of vs protection from...

I'm not offended when people of other faith speak of their faith. If that sort of thing "offended" me that would be more about my internal conflict than it would be about what they were saying.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
No one is offended but you. But you also do not know the definition of separation of church and state so you shouldn’t use a term so loosely if you don’t understand what it means.
You seem offended.

Freedom of vs protection from...

I'm not offended when people of other faith speak of their faith. If that sort of thing "offended" me that would be more about my internal conflict than it would be about what they were saying.
You don't seem offended I agree, you seem normal. I can't say that for a lot of people in here,

he’s pathetic.

God cannot coexist with the Marxist ( Biden and the democrat party are the party of Marx )

God says in Isaiah 60:12

For the nation and kingdom which will not serve you shall perish, And those nations shall be utterly ruined.
God in the form of the Holy Spirit Influences and inspires us to do good and place the welfare of our brothers and sisters above that of our own. The Dems, libs ., lefties place their self, their power and wealth above everything else. That is why they are not good but evil and I do not support them. The Dems are very rich and powerful tho ... we are in for the fight of our lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT