Florida
Gators
9-4
(6-7 ATS)
PREDICTED SCORE
35.0 Michigan
15.6 Florida
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what they are plugging into their computer to get that?

They also have Bama beating FSU by 10 points in their computer.

Can you use computer predictions as motivational material? :D

Reactions: TennesseeGator
well there's absolutely no way that happens, if anyones getting blown out, its them...

we'd have to have jeff back for turnover saturdays again for anything remotely close to that score taking place in reality...

well there's absolutely no way that happens, if anyones getting blown out, its them...

we'd have to have jeff back for turnover saturdays again for anything remotely close to that score taking place in reality...

I wouldn't 100% rule out LDR starting a collapse if he was given the start. That throw it into good coverage off your back foot mess scares the crap out of me thinking about this game.

Until this offense proves it can do anything consistently...every bad outcome is possible. I hope we win but I don't see us scoring 4 TD's...glad to be wrong though.

Reactions: sadgator
Just a bit of FYI stuff....

CBSSports Preseason All Americans -- Among conferences:
The ACC was on top with 7 first-team picks,
SEC (6)
Pac-12 (4)
Big Twelve/10 (3)
Big Ten/12 (3)

Neither UF nor Mich had a 1st Team pick.

2nd Team
UF - LT Martez Ivey <<<
UF - K Eddy Pinero

Mich -- 0 -- So I just wonder where that Super-weasel DL is rated?
(prolly why those preseason thingys don't matter to the meatchicken) ;)

===============

CBS Toughest OoC schedules for 2017 by Conference:
(using AP preseason team rankings)

SEC
1. Florida - #9 Mich,
N.Colo, UAB, #3 FSU

Big Ten/12

1. Neb - N.ILL, ArkSt, @ NR Ore.
2. ILL
3. Pur
4. Mich - Cincy, AF, #16 UF @ Neutral Site
============

AP Top 25 Gator Opponents for 2017:
1. UA (if they play in the SEC-C for a 3rd consecutive time)
3. FSU
9. Mich

12. LSU
15. UG
24. Tenn
~ UF has played all of those teams except Mich for the last 2 years.

UF's annual Opponents include: FSU, LSU, TN, UG, SCa, Miz, UK, VU
*UF"s rotating SECw opponent (aTm) was among the 'others' receiving Top 25 votes:

UF and FSU both have tough scheduels this yr. Kind of crazy.

We play bama, clemson, Louisville, Miami, UF and NC state who we struggle with normally

yea just like Arkansass was for one game only against Florida last year

Don't get cocky, Michigan has A LOT of flaws. PSU and OSU would trar that team apart right now

Love the unsupported by any evidence opinion you have. In your mind is Florida that much worse than Akron on the road or Indiana at home with a first time head coach?

Love the unsupported by any evidence opinion you have. In your mind is Florida that much worse than Akron on the road or Indiana at home with a first time head coach?

I get it, you have a bitch, cupcake schedule. That doesn't make you good

Those are the teams Penn State and Ohio State played this week. But that took all of two seconds of rational thought to determine so I understand how it was missed by a Gator Fan this morning.

To be fair I can only assume you didn't watch what Michigan's defense has done to Penn State the last 2 years. They have less than 400 yards of offense combined in the 2 games.

To be fair I can only assume you didn't watch what Michigan's defense has done to Penn State the last 2 years. They have less than 400 yards of offense combined in the 2 games.

With that logic should I ask if you have seen what OSU has done to you for two decades?

Funny someone is salty.... a bitch schedule.... Is that only because we added your garbage team??? You do realize your gators play in one of the worst divisions in college football.... 4 games I have heard how Michigan wouldn't beat the Gators.... & 4 games the same results.... I'm sure you can't wait to go back to opening up with Citadel & FAMU..... Now that the game is over might wanna start working on the AD to get a coach who first & foremost has control of his team.... Then one who can actually coach.... Go Blue!!! #ONCEAGAINSTOMPEDTHECHOMP

Those are the teams Penn State and Ohio State played this week. But that took all of two seconds of rational thought to determine so I understand how it was missed by a Gator Fan this morning.

I passed out with clothes on and woke up without clothes on.

You're really looking for logic and rational thinking?

Get out.

Funny someone is salty.... a bitch schedule.... Is that only because we added your garbage team??? You do realize your gators play in one of the worst divisions in college football.... 4 games I have heard how Michigan wouldn't beat the Gators.... & 4 games the same results.... I'm sure you can't wait to go back to opening up with Citadel & FAMU..... Now that the game is over might wanna start working on the AD to get a coach who first & foremost has control of his team.... Then one who can actually coach.... Go Blue!!! #ONCEAGAINSTOMPEDTHECHOMP

If you scroll back I have never picked UF to beat UM, ever.

And yes, your schedule sucks because the Little Ten has no depth.

And its cute you look for validation a UF board. Go talk shit to OSU before they beat your ass again, for what, the 17th time in 20 years???

If you scroll back I have never picked UF to beat UM, ever.

And yes, your schedule sucks because the Little Ten has no depth.

And its cute you look for validation a UF board. Go talk shit to OSU before they beat your ass again, for what, the 17th time in 20 years???
Funny you must be a bucknut now.... I know our rival has never ever held a winning record against us... You can't say the same about your rival *cough* Georgia......And those gator glasses sure must be nutty because if a referee handed first down & double OT is an ass whoopin.... I would love to hear what you call the L the gators took yesterday....lol you keep believing no depth... you should watch lots more college football....

Were you here before the game? If not, GTFO.

Funny you must be a bucknut now.... I know our rival has never ever held a winning record against us... You can't say the same about your rival *cough* Georgia......And those gator glasses sure must be nutty because if a referee handed first down & double OT is an ass whoopin.... I would love to hear what you call the L the gators took yesterday....lol you keep believing no depth... you should watch lots more college football....

Look at your record the last 20 years v OSU and outs v UGa. Not even close. And no one gives a shit what you did in 1950

Were you here before the game? If not, GTFO.
LizardGrad89 said:
This is ridiculous from beginning to end,

Here's reality:

Florida offense>>Michigan Defense. I don't care who you have, if you have 10 new starters they have no experience playing as a unit. This equals a weak defense. Deal with the reality.

Florida Defense >>>Michigan Offense. Michigan offense replaces 3 starters from an Oline that struggled last year. Florida pass rush will abuse that Oline, making Michigan one-dimensional. One dimensional offenses are no-dimensional offenses.

Florida Special Teams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michigan Special Teams. ROFL. See above.

Michigan Coaches>Florida Coaches. I know this will upset the Michigan fans who still haven't wiped Harbaugh's spunk off their collective chins, but McElwain has pulled out some wins we haven't expected, while Harbaugh seems to manage to lose a game or two every year to a team that shouldn't even be on the field with them. I gave the edge to Harbaugh and Co because of the pro experience. Not really a reason, but got to throw them a bone.

I do not see a close game. I think the score will be manageable at the end if Michigan plays to keep the score low, using the entire play clock, running the ball and playing field position. But if they come out high octane, it will get ugly fast.
Hahahahahaha

We lost and are so bad, but the obsession is still here, posting. Says it all

Even with wins, here you are.. and we all know why

You really showed Tebow, aside from the about 800 yards he still put up in that game... must have really scarred him mentally too...

the next year

tim-tebow-nc-trophy-7720273.jpg

was there a meaningless bowl game for michigan to "own" a down SEC team in that year? oh shit, you went 3-9... lmao you joke ass mother ****ers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT