ADVERTISEMENT

Barr on Hunter and Trump.

This has devolved into schoolyard level
silliness.
You’ve just proved it.
My gosh. You’re not right upstairs.
He makes me laugh ole granddaddy and his post, when I get bored I needle him just to get him riled up lol! He’s just one big Trump goofball

The experienced and highly regarded trial lawyer representing Trump’s aide is accusing the thug prosecutor’s colleague of a criminal act — that is, raising his likely appointment to a judgeship as a reason to pressure his client to provide the government with its desired testimony. This is a big deal being ignored by the media and their “legal analysts” — like Bill Barr.

Did not take but 7 seconds honey...this was from YOUR post

The man showed people papers - not at M-a-L - but up at his golf club in Bedminster - about Top Secret military readiness and preparedness developed to keep our country and all of us safe. Why would ANYONE feel the need to do that?

Any more questions. I know memory is the first thing to go
There is zero proof he showed anyone anything.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone nvm, hey all dads on the board, whether you’re in love with Trump or not, Happy Fathers Day! Enjoy your life, and family that’s what’s most important and be blessed

Bill Barr has been on every leftwing media Sunday show spewing his poison. He has smeared Trump more than he has ever criticized the worse drug dealers, arms dealers, international terrorists, terrorist states, or the Biden crime family and the millions of dollars they received from our enemies, including communist China. Barr knows he’s lying. He knows the thug prosecutors against Trump have acted appallingly. He knows all this. But on Father’s Day he spends part of his morning on CBS trashing Trump without any serious challenge. I think Barr is sick and getting sicker.

Reactions: fatman76
VERY HONESTLY..and I mean this honey...coming from you I take this as a HUGE compliment. With your 100% OBLIVIOUS method of reasoning...I appreciate it more than you know
Is your vocabulary large enough to address others using words other than honey and son?

And I also know that The Gateway Pundit wouldn’t be beyond twisting anything to make sure the people who read it are going to be pleased with what it says.
Context be damned!
I agree, when GP editorializes you have to read carefully. They are an openly biased news source, no different than MSNBC or CNN.

However, they break important stories and talk about issues that other outlets won't touch.

I agree, when GP editorializes you have to read carefully. They are an openly biased news source, no different than MSNBC or CNN.

However, they break important stories and talk about issues that other outlets won't touch.
As long as we seek multiple sources with a jaundiced eye and a skeptical heart.

Reading GP requires using some critical thinking skills. Which isn't an issue for most Trump supporters, who already do this with most/all information they consume.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT