ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore Mayor

I created a meme for another board regarding this but I'll show you the framework for it, best not posted here. 😂

z8t5y.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
What a racist POS

This is what racism looks like @RayGravesGhost

Seriously!!!!, did you not see what was being said about him BEFORE that interview? He was responding to all of racist stuff being said about him online.

So black people can get called names and we must just take it or we are the racist ones?!?!?!? GTFOH.

Not your finest post.

Seriously!!!!, did you not see what was being said about him BEFORE that interview? He was responding to all of racist stuff being said about him online.

So black people can get called names and we must just take it or we are the racist ones?!?!?!? GTFOH.

Not your finest post.

Kal

Not my finest post ? Just posted the actual clip of what these 2 knuckleheads said?

It was Joyless Reed who’s a true racist who drug up 1 guy on X with 250k followers using that to start trashing all white christians males and Elon Musk screaming racism and then this rube mayor made his bigoted comments. Did you actually listen to his comments?

Like @goldmom AKA GoldMommy told you the other day take the L on this one

I do t get the big deal, the people elected him, what gives? He doesn’t fit the mold? Good for him. Lots of smart people come in dofferent packages. RaeLAX

• Haha
Kal

Not my finest post ? Just posted the actual clip of what these 2 knuckleheads said?

It was Joyless Reed who’s a true racist who drug up 1 guy on X with 250k followers using that to start trashing all white christians males and Elon Musk screaming racism and then this rube mayor made his bigoted comments. Did you actually listen to his comments?

Like @goldmom AKA GoldMommy told you the other day take the L on this one
I don’t care what Joy said or did previously but to criticize that black man for defending himself from racist people is insane. All he did was give a press conference because of a tragic incident in his town. After that he was heavily criticize because he's black and looks black.

Calling an elected official a DEI mayor because he's black is something we all should be against. This is what I mean when I say that you don't have to defend everything that comes from the right. Sometimes the right ****s up and goes too far. Just like the left, and this is a perfect example.

Reactions: DC407
Sure.

Bad racism: Putting a black criminal in jail

Good racism: DEI
Why would putting ANY criminal in jail be racist, the key word being criminal.

And DEI is one of the worst disservices you could have hung on any minority because when most people think of DEI, they think of lowering of standards or qualifications. You are telling minorities that they are not good enough to compete. This is not good racism. In fact, it is the subtle racism of low expectations. Fortunately, studies and renewed thinking are having institutions get rid of DEI.

Why would putting ANY criminal in jail be racist, the key word being criminal.

And DEI is one of the worst disservices you could have hung on any minority because when most people think of DEI, they think of lowering of standards or qualifications. You are telling minorities that they are not good enough to compete. This is not good racism. In fact, it is the subtle racism of low expectations. Fortunately, studies and renewed thinking are having institutions get rid of DEI.
I agree with you. I was being sarcastic about putting a black criminal in jail being racist but some people do believe that.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I agree with you. I was being sarcastic about putting a black criminal in jail being racist but some people do believe that.
I thought you might have been sarchastic. Yes, you're right. Our entire justice system has been turned upside down by the left's thinking that black people in jail is racist, regardless the crime and we are seeing victims of this insane thinking every day, including an 11 year old black boy, stabbed to death in Chicago, by a man the parole board released the day before after serving half his time. The parole board member has resigned and fat slob Pritzker says we need to take a look at the process. The process is the culture of not holding people fully responsible for their actions.

Not exactly accurate.

It depends on “why” people voted for him, not just “that” they did.

If people thought he was the best fit to turn the city around, then you’re right.

Isn’t Baltimore one of the biggest chithole cities in the Country? What lib city is NOT a chithole? They are getting what they deserve. High taxes, high crime, and a. Chithole town to live in! And I laugh at them.
Another in a long line of good Christian’s here in the parking lot!

• Wow
I don’t care what Joy said or did previously but to criticize that black man for defending himself from racist people is insane. All he did was give a press conference because of a tragic incident in his town. After that he was heavily criticize because he's black and looks black.

Calling an elected official a DEI mayor because he's black is something we all should be against. This is what I mean when I say that you don't have to defend everything that comes from the right. Sometimes the right ****s up and goes too far. Just like the left, and this is a perfect example.
I happen to agree with this too. Plenty of DEI problems, but a mayor is irrelevant to a major malfunction of a cargo ship that has destroyed a bridge.

Calling him DEI when the Mayor has no real role devolves the comment to be a dog whistle and it undermines the real and substantive critiques. It also gives more fodder for Joy Reid to continue her social Marxism. Not a smart play here.

Now the Mayor may indeed have DEI issues and be worthless for Baltimore. But an international shipping issue is not that litmus test.

kamala is the poster child for dei. Didn't Earn It.
That is precisely true. And she has only hurt the Democrats cause.

Newsome and Whitmer would likely win, handily, over Trump, but perhaps not. Newsome is now presiding over a 38B budget deficit apparently….

That is precisely true. And she has only hurt the Democrats cause.

Newsome and Whitmer would likely win, handily, over Trump, but perhaps not. Newsome is now presiding over a 38B budget deficit apparently….
I think Biden is the only one Trump can beat. While Newsome or Whitmer would be distasteful to decent Americans, they would come off as alert adults and probably attract a lot of undecideds.

Florida's Alcee Hastings was a federal judge, got impeached for bribery and perjury, then became a US congressman.

220px-Portrait_of_U.S._District_Judge_Alcee_Lamar_Hastings_in_Orlando.jpg
4 out of the last 10 Governors of Illinois have been in prison. Illinois is a rotten cesspool much like most blue states.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT