ADVERTISEMENT

Baldwin and armorer charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Made up crap? 🤣

Clintons have been impeached, involved in sex scandal, and accused of involvment in financial corruption.

I don't know if trump has been accused of murder like the Clintons but they've been prosecuted from the early 90s to this day...3 decades

trump followers are crying about political persecution in the last 7-8 years?
THE CLINTONS ARE GUILTY...HUGE DIFFERENCE. Trump has NEVER committed a crime.

Made up crap? 🤣

Clintons have been impeached, involved in sex scandal, and accused of involvment in financial corruption.

I don't know if trump has been accused of murder like the Clintons but they've been prosecuted from the early 90s to this day...3 decades

trump followers are crying about political persecution in the last 7-8 years?

Clinton actually committed a crime unlike all this Trump mess whether you think he should have been impeached or not.

Reactions: fatman76
Clinton actually committed a crime unlike all this Trump mess whether you think he should have been impeached or not.

Ignoring the obstruction of justice charges in the Mueller investigation, huh?

Or the election interference in 2020?

Or Mar-a-Lago?

Or Jan 6?

Or the hush money payments...

Or the tax fraud conviction...

Or the charitable foundation conviction...

Or the trump university settlement...

Or the racial discrimination settlement...

Ignoring the obstruction of justice charges in the Mueller investigation, huh?

Or the election interference in 2020? NOT A CRIME

Or Mar-a-Lago? NOT adjuticated

Or Jan 6? NO CRIME

Or the hush money payments... 100% legal

Or the tax fraud conviction... ???

Or the charitable foundation conviction... ???

Or the trump university settlement... NOT A CRIME

Or the racial discrimination settlement... NO CRIME

Need any more education...let me know

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
what if he sneezed or had an inadvertent convulsion of some sort???? Alec is a good conservative.
It does not matter now...does it? He said HE DID NOT pull the trigger. Go look back in thse posts (minr in particular) and I said the same thing months ago. You see...you libs know ZERO about firearms...I am near expert. I understand that a revolver cannot make contact with the round unless the trigger is pulled. My Dad taught me that in 1970 or so.

It does not matter now...does it? He said HE DID NOT pull the trigger. Go look back in thse posts (minr in particular) and I said the same thing months ago. You see...you libs know ZERO about firearms...I am near expert. I understand that a revolver cannot make contact with the round unless the trigger is pulled. My Dad taught me that in 1970 or so.
You love Alec Baldwin. He is your daddy

Even if they do charge him with something legally proper this time I think they already sh*t the bed as far as getting any conviction on something he could do real time for. They totally screwed the jury pool as now any Democrat will be convinced it's just political.

RUH ROH

Curious what the new facts are because if they aren't real good ones a jury pool is already tainted by all their other incompetent actions where a conviction on anything serious is very unlikely. You can easily indict though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT