ADVERTISEMENT

AZ forensic audit

What logical explanations? What makes the catastrophic level of impropriety acceptable?

And Who risks jail time? There are witnesses to multiple issues in the elections - name who actually faces jail time from fraud committed as an actual precinct worker?
What impropriety? They’ve looked and looked and looked and all they come up with are “suspicions.“. Sorry, that doesn’t replace actual proven fraud. And believe me, every Trumper in the world, including the Texas attorney general have looked. NOTHING.

Every one of these issues has been investigated and explained away. Sore losers, aided by partisan media, just won’t accept it

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
It happens. What was even funnier was when the echo chamber, like @gatordad3 came running to your defense.
Thick as thieves.

I'm far from perfect in all phases of my life, but being able to admit that should lend some credibility. I'm open to honest debate.

Someone who claims to be perfect, especially in this forum, is almost for sure anything but.

Thick as thieves.

I'm far from perfect in all phases of my life, but being able to admit that should lend some credibility. I'm open to honest debate.

Someone who claims to be perfect, especially in this forum, is almost for sure anything but.
Internet posers are insanely easy to spot. @BSC911 told on himself years ago here.

What impropriety? They’ve looked and looked and looked and all they come up with are “suspicions.“. Sorry, that doesn’t replace actual proven fraud. And believe me, every Trumper in the world, including the Texas attorney general have looked. NOTHING.

Every one of these issues has been investigated and explained away. Sore losers, aided by partisan media, just won’t accept it

im going to assume you just didn’t really read my post…. Let’s try again:

These are actual FACTS:

23,344 votes received from people’s past addresses after they moved

and 9,041 mail-in votes that were “found” and counted, but there was no record of receiving them

NOT rumors, suspicions…. Actual findings

are you truly going to spin that as acceptable??

These are actual FACTS:

and 9,041 mail-in votes that were “found” and counted, but there was no record of receiving them

I did. I just don’t feel the need to respond to every instance, when they have all been explained away by state election officials, which I can only assume that you think are all corrupt.

But let me speculate.

1. Maybe they were forwarded. Postmarks don’t show where they were mailed from.
2. They were mistakenly not logged in. It happens.

Tell you what. Go investigate those “findings” and ask the people on the ballot if it were they that actually voted. I guarantee the answer will be yes. Otherwise those people couldn’t have voted in person and there would be red flags all over the place There are checks and balances, including signature matches, to make sure that elections are secure.

Sorry, this is all just part of the process that some use to cast doubt on a secure election.

Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits anywhere. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows why. The few Dimms with IQs above the mean national average of 98 knows why. Details are evident in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. This is not wave mechanics.
Was that on your Mensa test?

LOL at this guy thinking that throwing out “wave mechanics” impresses anyone.

Show us your Mensa certificate and then we’ll be impressed. Oh, but you can’t. Bummer.

#fakeMensa

All these incidents of obvious cheating yet the president of the United States with all his vast resources was unable to prove a single one was true...….despite him "knowing it was going to happen months beforehand". That alone should be game, set and match, but some of you are so invested you will never accept the truth.

Let me ask you another question. One I have never seen a good answer to yet.

WHY are you so sure Trump won? What makes you think he WOULD win? What is it, other than him saying it, that makes you believe that was the likely outcome of this election?

Bare in mind the following:

1)Trump was the first and only US president to never, ever have an approval rating of 50% or higher his entire tenure in office. So never was there a time during his presidency that even half the people thought he was doing a good job....NEVER. This fact alone should make anybody wonder if this person could win an election but for some reason it doesn't. If he was going to be such a clear winner in the election, surely at SOME point in his 4 years he would have the majority supporting him. He never did.

2) polls..…..and I understand the skepticism with polls. They often underestimated the Trump vote and that part is true...….but still, virtually every one of them projected Biden would win. Surely there would be a more mixed result if Trump actually had this big majority out there ready to vote for him. And bare in mind that there were lots of different people taking polls.

3) He also lost the popular vote in 2016 by some 3 million votes. This was 2016, but certainly is not a fact that would make anybody feel stronger about him winning in 2020. Right from the beginning the majority did not support him.

4) His personality in general. Lets face it, Trump is not a very nice guy to anyone who disagrees with him. He derided and twitter blasted ridiculously shallow and juvenile criticism to anyone who dare cross him. Do you think this behavior would endear him to people who were on the fence about voting for him?

5) The democrats had won 4 out of the previous 6 presidential elections (Clinton and Obama = 4, George W = 2). So there isn't a track record since 2000 that reflects there is a republican leaning overall base out there when it comes to the president. If anything the recent elections suggest the opposite.

6) appears pretty much everything that comes up on google indicates there are more registered democrats in the country than there are republicans. Independents still make a big %, but from a base the democrats appear to have more members from the get go.

7) Demographics each succeeding year appear to favor Democrats. Younger people and immigrants, the "new" voters tend to vote for democrats. Older people tend to be republicans, but roughly 3 million people die every year. It appears to be why states like Texas and Georgia are now considered purple where they were once red.

OK, that's enough. Please give me your reasons why you think Trump was going to win in the first place. What made you think that? Why are you "so sure" Trump would have gotten more votes?

These are actual FACTS:

Multiple instances such as this from multiple states. All votes that should have been disqualified, and in each instance the amount of disqualified votes exceeds Hiden's margin of victory* in that state. That's before we even get into the fraud that happened with the machines, votes switching, internet connections that were said to not exist, etc.

But dems have no idea why anyone thinks Trump won. I have no idea why anyone thinks anyone would vote for a guy that literally shits himself, thinks he is married to his sister, and thinks he is currently the Senator of Delaware.

Consistency for the BC-C911 💩

Raffensberger mentioned he had already hired the MITRE Corporation to investigate evidence of ballot harvesting in the state and “found no anomalies.” However, Raffensberger said his office has since received “credible allegations” of systematic ballot harvesting and is now conducting an ongoing investigation.”

Raffensberger is referring to evidence provided by True the Vote, which reportedly collected over a petabyte of data” from their ballot-tracking initiative that found evidence of massive and systematic ballot harvesting in Georgia, as previously reported by UncoverDC. The organization collected geospatial and temporal data using cellphone pings and the geofencing of dropbox locations. They collected data in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Texas.

Raffensberger ensured that ballot harvesting was outlawed when he “took over in 2019.”
And in preparation for the 2020 election, the state election board put strict emergency rules to secure absentee ballot drop boxes. The regulations required secure, publicly available government locations, video surveillance, hours of operation, tamper-proof boxes, and collection of ballots from each drop box location at least “once every 24 hours.” Georgia law requires counties to preserve the video footage collected at the drop boxes. The regulation states:

Link to the rest of the article:

Last edited:
Was that on your Mensa test?

LOL at this guy thinking that throwing out “wave mechanics” impresses anyone.

Show us your Mensa certificate and then we’ll be impressed. Oh, but you can’t. Bummer.

#fakeMensa
I've asked a series of questions on these pages designed to measure one's ability to reason. You have failed miserably.

I didn't come here and declare anyone stupid. nail1988 invited me here to listen to the 4 or 5 declare themselves stupid. Congratulations!

I've asked a series of questions on these pages designed to measure one's ability to reason. You have failed miserably.

I didn't come here and declare anyone stupid. nail1988 invited me here to listen to the 4 or 5 declare themselves stupid. Congratulations!

Sunny going as far back as dealing with skeptic, PBHG, the slow never disappoint 🤭😂

Last edited:

I don’t answer quizzes by non Mensa members. Quit trying to be a pretend Mensa, take the test, post your results, then maybe I’ll pay attention to your silly quizzes. Until then, your just another dork on the internet that uses bad grammar.

😎

Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits anywhere. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows why. The few Dimms with IQs above the mean national average of 98 knows why. Details are evident in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. This is not wave mechanics.
Nothing to see here, move along! :rolleyes:

The Arizona audit discovered evidence of over 700,000 ballot discrepancies

I don’t answer quizzes by non Mensa members. Quit trying to be a pretend Mensa, take the test, post your results, then maybe I’ll pay attention to your silly quizzes. Until then, your just another dork on the internet that uses bad grammar.

😎
I am NOT a Mensa member. How many times must I say it? Reading comprehension is not a long suit for you is it?

Try to understand. I've engaged in and passed a number of Mensa test sessions, all of which you would fail.

I've carefully used questions in the past designed to measure one's ability to reason. I won't use, How many degrees are in a triangle? Even the BSC-level slow should quickly find the answer at google.

I've asked this question and provided the answer: nail and Ghost were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older? Unless you got my memo, you can't answer in your wildest dreams.

The bright sees a test as a challenge. The slow sees a test as a silly quiz.

Last edited:
I am NOT a Mensa member. How many times must I say it? Reading comprehension is not a long suit for you is it?

Try to understand. I've engaged in and passed a number of Mensa test sessions, all of which you would fail.

I've carefully used questions in the past designed to measure one's ability to reason. I won't use, How many degrees are in a triangle? Even the BSC-level slow should quickly find the answer at google.

I've asked this question and provided the answer: nail and Ghost were born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. Which one is older? Unless you got my memo, you can't answer in your wildest dreams.

Yeah, we all know now after I exposed you.

If you were actually a Mensa member, you would be able to grasp that concept.

Answer this, what word means the same thing after removing three letters? No cheating, like on your fake Mensa quiz.

Yeah, we all know now after I exposed you.

If you were actually a Mensa member, you would be able to grasp that concept.

Answer this, what word means the same thing after removing three letters? No cheating, like on your fake Mensa quiz.
BSCuck = BSC

What do I win?

spit-take.gif

Man I clicked on you post just see if you could answer the question and all I get is a meme.

Am disappointed, but not surprised. Kind of like you CPA exam results.
You really are "that" retarded. Answer given, then UGE LOL!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

BSCuck = BSC

6lwrp2xhplg41.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

@BSC911 is in Womensa. I think that's where the confusion lies.

HUGE BREAKTHROUGH IN GEORGIA VOTE FRAUD INVESTIGATION INCLUDING A WHISTLEBLOWER​

Despite the continuing censorship of virtually all news about vote fraud audits and investigations involving the 2020 election, there continue to be breakthroughs and revelations of massive vote fraud.

If state authorities had any integrity, Arizona and Wisconsin would have decertified the 2020 election (with Pennsylvania soon to follow) and an order for a new clean election would have been made or Trump would have simply been declared the winner based on the vote fraud being entirely for Biden.

A Gateway Pundit article reports “According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called
ballot traffickers dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video! Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes.”

Reactions: fatman76

HUGE BREAKTHROUGH IN GEORGIA VOTE FRAUD INVESTIGATION INCLUDING A WHISTLEBLOWER​

Despite the continuing censorship of virtually all news about vote fraud audits and investigations involving the 2020 election, there continue to be breakthroughs and revelations of massive vote fraud.

If state authorities had any integrity, Arizona and Wisconsin would have decertified the 2020 election (with Pennsylvania soon to follow) and an order for a new clean election would have been made or Trump would have simply been declared the winner based on the vote fraud being entirely for Biden.

Pro White Party?

A Gateway Pundit article reports “According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called
ballot traffickers dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video! Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes.”

Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County, Rigged by Mollie Hemingway is good reading. Investigator Mark Davis found thousands of "registered" voter names with parking lot addresses.

We have a southern border crisis. Brandon's approval is in the dumpster in blue states.

Brandon told us he was anti-border wall in Democrat debates. Brandon raised his hand when asked, "do you support tax payer funded health care for illegals?" Dimms are outraged that thinking people question 81 million stupid enough to vote for what we see before us.

One was so proud he took pictures of his loot to make sure he got paid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT