ADVERTISEMENT

AZ forensic audit

It makes a ton of sense that CA showed huge gains because Trump got more votes in CA in 2020 than Hillary did in 2016. If the opposite candidate is going to double his vote total you’re damn right you need the mail in vote machine ready to respond. Or did Trump cheat to get 3MM more people in the most liberal state in the country?

And CA represented a lot more than 25% of the increase, I might be a dumb Marketing guy but I can divide.

It’s always fun when someone thinks they won a debate when they actually proved your point for you. My advice to you is so more research, regurgitate fewer dem talking points.

And “every single person” huh? I’m jealous of the bubble you let yourself exist in. Even the most liberal outlets show that at least 1/3rd of the country believe the 2020 election was rife with fraud. Some show a plurality do. But I don’t want to cause you any cognitive dissonance, we all see how well you tolerate that.

Willful ignorance is the worst kind. It’s preventable.

2016 California
Hillary = 8,753,788
Trump = 4,483,810
2020:
Biden = 11,110,250
Trump = 6,006,429

You do realize that 8 is more than 6, don't you? Apparently not because you posted about it again, SMDH. I am beginning to realize the problem here. That's right.....Hillary got 2.7 million more votes than the Donald got in 2020. And just in case you don't know, that's a LOT more. A huge margin bigger than the total vote count in many states.

You do realize the fact that you couldn't get that right makes the rest of your post complete baloney (to put it mildly) don't you? Of course, that's no different than most of your posts, so I suspect it won't bother you much. Accuracy works against pretty much everything your in favor of so I can understand why your not to interested in it.

What's even funnier is where you say that California is a lot more than 25% because you can divide......and your wrong again LOL. Its less than 25%......so apparently you can't divide either. I mean, holy shit you just make this too easy.

Its amazing to me that you can continue to be so condescending when your so wrong, so often on stuff that's very easy. Its really become comedy for me. And you continually post charts and graphs and tell people to do their own research as if your instructing people and as if you have any ability at all to understand them yourself, LOL.

Willful ignorance....LMAO. Yes, that's you to a T.

Reactions: BSC911
2016 California
Hillary = 8,753,788
Trump = 4,483,810
2020:
Biden = 11,110,250
Trump = 6,006,429

You do realize that 8 is more than 6, don't you? Apparently not because you posted about it again, SMDH. I am beginning to realize the problem here. That's right.....Hillary got 2.7 million more votes than the Donald got in 2020. And just in case you don't know, that's a LOT more. A huge margin bigger than the total vote count in many states.

You do realize the fact that you couldn't get that right makes the rest of your post complete baloney (to put it mildly) don't you? Of course, that's no different than most of your posts, so I suspect it won't bother you much. Accuracy works against pretty much everything your in favor of so I can understand why your not to interested in it.

What's even funnier is where you say that California is a lot more than 25% because you can divide......and your wrong again LOL. Its less than 25%......so apparently you can't divide either. I mean, holy shit you just make this too easy.

Its amazing to me that you can continue to be so condescending when your so wrong, so often on stuff that's very easy. Its really become comedy for me. And you continually post charts and graphs and tell people to do their own research as if your instructing people and as if you have any ability at all to understand them yourself, LOL.

Willful ignorance....LMAO. Yes, that's you to a T.
You do realize you never post a link to anything, right? No one is going to take you at your word.

Click on CA, Hillary got 5.8MM votes

Click on CA, Trump got 6MM votes

You do realize you never post a link to anything, right? No one is going to take you at your word.

His sources must be from apple.news and/or Vanity Fair. Or was that from someone else?

Reactions: NavigatorII

Just go to the official results (official 2016 presidential election results). Which would seem like the obvious place to go. You can get a PDF of the official results. I don't need anybody to take me at my word, I just assumed folks would look at the official results which are not in debate.

Now lets look at where you went. Go to your "Hillary got" link. If you Click on the state of California it shows 5.58 million. But if you scroll on below on the same exact page it shows California and has Hillary with 7.3 million. That alone should clue you in that something is very wrong with this website.

Note that when you click on the state its says "polls closing at 11:00 ET"......so I suspect that was the real time tally at some time before the polls closed. Note it also shows Trump with only 3 million votes. So its obviously way off from the final results.

Gov. Red Davis signed the "Mexican Voter Act." Anyone could apply for a driver license, then register to vote. Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia in 2016. We of course. have no way of knowing.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Just go to the official results (official 2016 presidential election results). Which would seem like the obvious place to go. You can get a PDF of the official results. I don't need anybody to take me at my word, I just assumed folks would look at the official results which are not in debate.

Now lets look at where you went. Go to your "Hillary got" link. If you Click on the state of California it shows 5.58 million. But if you scroll on below on the same exact page it shows California and has Hillary with 7.3 million. That alone should clue you in that something is very wrong with this website.

Note that when you click on the state its says "polls closing at 11:00 ET"......so I suspect that was the real time tally at some time before the polls closed. Note it also shows Trump with only 3 million votes. So its obviously way off from the final results.
LOL. Facepalm.

And he wonders why I continually mock his attempts at spreadsheets.

And what’s funny is that he’s not the only one.

Better delete this one to save yourself some embarrassment.

I'm supposed to be embarrassed that a left wing website has numbers that don't jive with illegals?

Thanks for the advice. I'm good though.
Left wing website? Are you serious. There’s only one official count. And it’s not the one you posted.

Do you really not understand this?

You're correct, but the main point still remains. Trump saw massive (over 2MM vote) gains in one of the most blue states in the country. Odd for such a hated guy in such a reliably blue state. You'd think fewer people would turn out for him.

Also notice that Politico changed the way they list results - in 2016 on the pop up when you click the state it says "100% reporting". I think it's logical to assume "100%" means all votes counted.

LOL.

Some people just don’t get simple facts.
Just one website's opinion. But Politico is not down the middle, and certainly not right leaning.

I'd LOVE to see some examples if you disagree.

Bottom line to the Maricopa audit is that mass mail-in voting is rife with problems.

23,344 votes received from people’s past addresses after they moved

and 9,041 mail-in votes that were “found” and counted, but there was no record of receiving them

regardless for whom the votes were cast; THIS crap is what causes people to doubt elections

Just one website's opinion. But Politico is not down the middle, and certainly not right leaning.

I'd LOVE to see some examples if you disagree.

Dude, I’m talking about your seeming inability to understand numbers.

Where does your favorite, The Gateway Pundit, fit in?

Bottom line to the Maricopa audit is that mass mail-in voting is rife with problems.

23,344 votes received from people’s past addresses after they moved

and 9,041 mail-in votes that were “found” and counted, but there was no record of receiving them

regardless for whom the votes were cast; THIS crap is what causes people to doubt elections
Problems or just questions, which have always had a simple explanation.

There are several logical explanations for this. For me, the answer always come down to if anyone is willing to risk serious jail time for something that is unlikely to impact the election results, unless there is some mass coordinated effort that would most likely be exposed. There will always be a trade off but until I see any evidence of widespread fraud, I’m for making it as easy as possible to vote. Who wants to wait in line for hours to cast a simple ballot.

You're correct, but the main point still remains. Trump saw massive (over 2MM vote) gains in one of the most blue states in the country. Odd for such a hated guy in such a reliably blue state. You'd think fewer people would turn out for him.

Also notice that Politico changed the way they list results - in 2016 on the pop up when you click the state it says "100% reporting". I think it's logical to assume "100%" means all votes counted.
LOL. Nice attempt to save face. I’ll give you credit for that.

Wow, SMH, you struggle with numbers in almost every post. Trump didn't gain over 2 M, it was about 1.5M (here's the math 6,006,429 - 4,483,810 = 1,522,619). Meanwhile over 2.3M additional people showed up to vote against him.

There is just no way to spin the California results the way you want them to look...…..but I am sure you will keep trying because that's what you do. The truth be damned.

Since you, for some reason, wanted to go down this road......a little more info for you:

First, your old pal Mitt Romney got a higher percentage of California votes back in 2012 than Trump did in 2016 or 2020. Romney received more total votes in 2012 (4,839,958) than Trump got in 2016. Romney got 37% of the California vote in 2012......Trump got 34.3% in 2020 and 31.6% in 2016. So Mitt Romney did better in California in a year where he lost the overall vote than Trump did either year he ran.

How about another year......in 2008 John McCain received 36.95% of the California vote.....with over 5 million votes. Better % than any year Trump ran and, again, he lost the overall.

Lets do one more......George W Bush in 2004......he received 44.36% of California and in 2000 got 41.65%, far better than any Trump year. Lost the state but won the nation.

Had to look.....even Bob Dole, who got slaughtered in the 1996 election did better than Trump in California with 38%, SMDH.

So literally Donald Trump did worse in California on a % basis, than any republican candidate this century. I suspect we could go back further for more, but I think this is enough.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Wow, SMH, you struggle with numbers in almost every post. Trump didn't gain over 2 M, it was about 1.5M (here's the math 6,006,429 - 4,483,810 = 1,522,619). Meanwhile over 2.3M additional people showed up to vote against him.

There is just no way to spin the California results the way you want them to look...…..but I am sure you will keep trying because that's what you do. The truth be damned.

So literally Donald Trump did worse in California on a % basis, than any republican candidate this century. I suspect we could go back further for more, but I think this is enough.
Not sure what your point is here. California is politically the most effed up state in the union, with apologies to New York. They elected a zombie for governor, home to Maxine Waters, Swallows-Well and Botox Nan. They allow illegals to vote in federal elections, and have some of the most bizarre laws in the western world. No one cares how many votes Brandon got in Kalifornistan, or by what margin. :rolleyes:

Not sure what your point is here. California is politically the most effed up state in the union, with apologies to New York. They elected a zombie for governor, home to Maxine Waters, Swallows-Well and Botox Nan. They allow illegals to vote in federal elections, and have some of the most bizarre laws in the western world. No one cares how many votes Brandon got in Kalifornistan, or by what margin. :rolleyes:
Obviously you haven't read the thread. Perhaps try it next time before you post to give you some context. I was only responding to Fatman who was claiming the Orange man had done well in California.

Obviously you haven't read the thread. Perhaps try it next time before you post to give you some context. I was only responding to Fatman who was claiming the Orange man had done well in California.
California is and has been a non starter since Reagan left office. It's immaterial. What is material is how the steal culture was incubated, nurtured, and harvested in many of the swing states that opened the door to voter fraud courtesy of Covid19. There's no reason (in Presidential elections) to expend resources on elections in areas that are forgone conclusions. They concentrated on thepurple states with large cities to pull the biggest election scam in American history. (Sorry JFK, yours is second place). Then they upped the ante and went all in on the Georgia runoffs for Senate.

Reactions: gatordad3
California is and has been a non starter since Reagan left office. It's immaterial. What is material is how the steal culture was incubated, nurtured, and harvested in many of the swing states that opened the door to voter fraud courtesy of Covid19. There's no reason (in Presidential elections) to expend resources on elections in areas that are forgone conclusions. They concentrated on thepurple states with large cities to pull the biggest election scam in American history. (Sorry JFK, yours is second place). Then they upped the ante and went all in on the Georgia runoffs for Senate.
Well, again, if you read back your incorrect assessment was part of why it went in this direction. A big part of the increase in the number of votes was in California and several other states that weren't ever in doubt. So why would there be so many more Biden votes in states that didn't matter if he was winning from fraudulent ballots?

Simple, it wouldn't happen.

Well, again, if you read back your incorrect assessment was part of why it went in this direction. A big part of the increase in the number of votes was in California and several other states that weren't ever in doubt. So why would there be so many more Biden votes in states that didn't matter if he was winning from fraudulent ballots?

Simple, it wouldn't happen.
Actually it is simple. Low information voters are lazy AF. Almost ALL of the blue states (save maybe Delaware, quite ironically) not only sent out unsolicited voter ballots (whether or not anyone was actually living at the noted addresses or sending 100's or thousands of ballots to one identical address) but also counting them past the election postmark date. So we not only have potential mail fraud, no way to trace it, but actual ballot harvesting. As you said, it only mattered in battleground states. But electoral votes are where the rubber meets the road, and that's where fraud was scrutinized, to the point election officials "somewhat" allowed it. And just like a terrible call on the field, replay shows a lot of buttfukkery, the "call on the field stands". :mad:

Reactions: gatordad3
Actually it is simple. Low information voters are lazy AF. Almost ALL of the blue states (save maybe Delaware, quite ironically) not only sent out unsolicited voter ballots (whether or not anyone was actually living at the noted addresses or sending 100's or thousands of ballots to one identical address) but also counting them past the election postmark date. So we not only have potential mail fraud, no way to trace it, but actual ballot harvesting. As you said, it only mattered in battleground states. But electoral votes are where the rubber meets the road, and that's where fraud was scrutinized, to the point election officials "somewhat" allowed it. And just like a terrible call on the field, replay shows a lot of buttfukkery, the "call on the field stands". :mad:
Right. The call on the field stands because there isn't any evidence to overturn it. Just as it should be. Had there been evidence, the call would have been overturned.

But no call gets overturned just because fans from one team bitch about it.

Ooh, an ignorant libtard who condones a groping pedophile president and relies on Vanity Fair for his sources. Go back to dreaming of those melting glaciers.
Don’t get mad at me. I’m not the one who posted Bogus election results.

And I'm betting that in their next election, all of the millions that have bailed outta that F-U state for better places, will still have their votes counted again in Californication for their Rat candidates....

It was Gov. Red Davis of Kalifornia who signed the "Mexican Voter Act." Anyone can qualify for a driver license, then register to vote. Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia in 2016. We of course have no way of knowing.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Right. The call on the field stands because there isn't any evidence to overturn it. Just as it should be. Had there been evidence, the call would have been overturned.
But no call gets overturned just because fans from one team bitch about it.
That's bullshit right there. Just like many calls (some this weekend) the replay showed strong evidence of a wrong call. And just like the election, some asshat is conveniently standing right in front of the camera blocking the most conclusive view. Sound familiar? 🤣

Michigan-scaled-e1604577975661.jpg

That's bullshit right there. Just like many calls (some this weekend) the replay showed strong evidence of a wrong call. And just like the election, some asshat is conveniently standing right in front of the camera blocking the most conclusive view. Sound familiar? 🤣

Michigan-scaled-e1604577975661.jpg

There's nothing to hide, so quick, block off all the windows and throw all of the Pub poll watchers out..... 🙄

And post election, all the Rats and their Fake News propagandists will fight tooth and nail to prevent any forensic audits. In this case, reality is OFF LIMITS....

There's nothing to hide, so quick, block off all the windows and throw all of the Pub poll watchers out..... 🙄

And post election, all the Rats and their Fake News propagandists will fight tooth and nail to prevent any forensic audits. In this case, reality is OFF LIMITS....
To repeat myself, those aren't poll watchers. I know what you mean, but those are poll vote COUNTERS being watched. You know, like boxes of votes materializing out of thin air, or being counted twice?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
To repeat myself, those aren't poll watchers. I know what you mean, but those are poll vote COUNTERS being watched. You know, like boxes of votes materializing out of thin air, or being counted twice?
Every time I see something like this I feel like I am watching a 3 stooges episode.

That's right, the very night of the election they are going to be boarding up windows to hide their cheating...…...I mean, come on......your f'ing kidding me with this shit. You really thing THATS the way they were going to cheat. Larry, Curly and Moe would be so proud.

I mean, is there ANY point where this stuff gets so frickin stupid that you guys won't believe it?????

Do you guys even consider the massive organization and amount of work that would be involved in changing enough votes to change the outcome of the election and if it was even possible to do (and consider every person involved going to jail if they got caught). Especially with Trump talking about cheating for months before the election, every republican was on high alert. Millions of votes in multiple states...…those democrats would have to be exceptionally smart sons of bitches to pull that off, wouldn't you say?

It just doesn't make sense that it even COULD happen under these circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Problems or just questions, which have always had a simple explanation.

There are several logical explanations for this. For me, the answer always come down to if anyone is willing to risk serious jail time for something that is unlikely to impact the election results, unless there is some mass coordinated effort that would most likely be exposed. There will always be a trade off but until I see any evidence of widespread fraud, I’m for making it as easy as possible to vote. Who wants to wait in line for hours to cast a simple ballot.

What logical explanations? What makes the catastrophic level of impropriety acceptable?

And Who risks jail time? There are witnesses to multiple issues in the elections - name who actually faces jail time from fraud committed as an actual precinct worker?

Reactions: fatman76
Dude, I’m talking about your seeming inability to understand numbers.

Where does your favorite, The Gateway Pundit, fit in?
I misread a confusing website while on my phone. I understand numbers pretty well when it comes to vote totals, percentages and dividing.

Every time I see something like this I feel like I am watching a 3 stooges episode.

That's right, the very night of the election they are going to be boarding up windows to hide their cheating...…...I mean, come on......your f'ing kidding me with this shit. You really thing THATS the way they were going to cheat. Larry, Curly and Moe would be so proud.

I mean, is there ANY point where this stuff gets so frickin stupid that you guys won't believe it?????

Do you guys even consider the massive organization and amount of work that would be involved in changing enough votes to change the outcome of the election and if it was even possible to do (and consider every person involved going to jail if they got caught). Especially with Trump talking about cheating for months before the election, every republican was on high alert. Millions of votes in multiple states...…those democrats would have to be exceptionally smart sons of bitches to pull that off, wouldn't you say?

It just doesn't make sense that it even COULD happen under these circumstances.
They aren't smart, they are in control. They bullied and strong armed their political opponents.

So you're saying the Republican observers weren't kicked out of the TCF center? Are you saying they were ignoring the challenges when R poll observers noted clear discrepancies?

What were you doing after the election? Reports of this were literally everywhere.

Here are some snippets of what you missed:

First hand witness of boarding up the windows and kicking out R observers.

CNN reported that R observers were kicked out "because of tensions". What do you think caused the "tension"? Are Republicans just crazy people that are imagining things?

Reuters reporting it too:

Observers kicked out, 72% of Detroit precincts report totals that don't match the poll books (this was before 11/3, in a primary, the issues in Detroit are systemic and deeply rooted, a city controlled by Dems for decades)

The same thing happened in Fulton County, Milwaukee, Maricopa, Delaware Co. PA. In 10 minutes I can do the same research and provide reports from both left and right wing media. But the strategy was to use democrat controlled population centers in battleground states to flip states. In every one of these states (MI, WI, GA, AZ, PA) Trump had significant (in PA insurmountable) leads and the overnight ballot drops all swung them just slightly in Biden's favor. If you seen the "Fraud" meme it came from the actual vote counts over time - huge spikes at 3am won the election for Biden.

If you want people to believe elections are free and fair the process needs to be bipartisan, rules set by State Legislature (not Gov's or SOS's) need to be followed to the "T". That's all that has to happen for all of this to go away. And to listen to Biden want to control "who counts the vote" after this last election is the height of hypocrisy and hybris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT