ADVERTISEMENT

ATTENTION GAINESVILLIANS!

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
E-Dub here, needing some advice. I departed from Titletown to Jax four years ago. Haven't been back on a gameday since. Making my first trip down, I'll be headed down 301 from where Normandy Blvd hits it til Waldo. The game is a night game, what time you reckon I should leave Jacksonville so as not to hit the parking lot 301 is going to become? Thanks in advance, preciate y'all.

Reactions: Aripeka Cat
E-Dub here, needing some advice. I departed from Titletown to Jax four years ago. Haven't been back on a gameday since. Making my first trip down, I'll be headed down 301 from where Normandy Blvd hits it til Waldo. The game is a night game, what time you reckon I should leave Jacksonville so as not to hit the parking lot 301 is going to become? Thanks in advance, preciate y'all.
I lived in Jax for years. On game day, Highway 301 does not normally get all that jammed up, save in Starke. When you get north of town, sometimes it is best to go around to the east, even though it is longer.

If you want to avoid any traffic, leave around 10:00 am for the 7:00 pm game. you should be fine.

You don't need to leave that early, EW. The good thing about night games is everyone has all day to get there, so the traffic is spread out more. I usually leave about 2:30 from the beach and traffic is not too bad. I get into town about 5, depending on stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT