ADVERTISEMENT

As Rocky said to Mr. T, “You AINT SO BAD!”

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
FSU is having trouble with Miami but, will win given Miami has a true Freshman quarterback who is just awful. Right now the SEC has 2 teams FOR SURE who would WAX the Noles.

Yes, and a few other teams like OSU and Michigan likely would as well. FSU is enjoying the ride while it lasts, remembering just two years ago we lost to Jax State and are now in playoff contention.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I've never seen a rival fan so unhitched over what someone else is doing. He's seriously more upset about FSU's success than UF's lack-thereof.
Agreed, but we have a nole fan on here that treats the dawgs the same way. More excited about any lack of their success vs fsu's success. He hates GA more than any Gator fan I've seen.

Agreed, but we have a nole fan on here that treats the dawgs the same way. More excited about any lack of their success vs fsu's success. He hates GA more than any Gator fan I've seen.
While true, he doesn't start 5 different threads whining about different aspects of UGA. Shime and ih8f$u (which may be the same person) are off the hinges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT