ADVERTISEMENT

As if this year hasn’t been weird enough...now JoJo Siwa is gay...

I think "Q" and Antifa are just bad actors in the same play sometimes. They belong to the same retarded guild.:p

I don't know enough about Q to say that, or care enough about Q to learn, but...outside looking in, it sure sounds like you are correct.

Reactions: martycat1
...and speaking of the JoJo chick...did you know she drives around in a Tesla with pictures of her face all over it? It’s wild...sadgator was happy that when he mentioned JoJo to princess sadgator jr ette, she laughed and called her a “goof”...

it was one of those proud parenting moments...

BGUS_1755269_003.jpg

...and speaking of the JoJo chick...did you know she drives around in a Tesla with pictures of her face all over it? It’s wild...sadgator was happy that when he mentioned JoJo to princess sadgator jr ette, she laughed and called her a “goof”...

it was one of those proud parenting moments...

BGUS_1755269_003.jpg

Wtf..... Id do her... In that car....

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
She claims to be Bi which means she has some standards. She requires it to be human and have a heartbeat. She is unattractive but uses fashion and makeup to fake her "beauty." I guess she will take it wherever she can get it.

Wonder if she becomes Lohan or Cyrus 2.0?

Pervy train wrecks.

God is my co-pilot...

Sallman-Christ_Pilot-218x300.jpg

Actually kinda looks like him, or like he did before he was taken by the Dread Lyme Plague.

Out of curiosity, I googled his name and got this:

2f5c60bf-c009-448d-99c8-e7c9f8045d79-sexton_mug.jpg

Former FSU QB Wyatt Sexton accused of battering Lyft driver

I’m confused. What does God need with a Lyft?

2c27e57b3febf20f8ad9b1dc27a9-does-god-need-a-starship.jpg

Reactions: sadgator
Coach Bob” was the Drivers Ed teacher, and the girls BB coach, and was known to be a pothead

This line drew me in.

I had a Art/Pottery teacher that I'm pretty sure I never saw un-baked. I had a similar Biology teacher my sophomore year but he was occasionally sober.

They both got fired after getting caught making sects in the kiln room.

Actually kinda looks like him, or like he did before he was taken by the Dread Lyme Plague.

Out of curiosity, I googled his name and got this:

2f5c60bf-c009-448d-99c8-e7c9f8045d79-sexton_mug.jpg

Former FSU QB Wyatt Sexton accused of battering Lyft driver

I’m confused. What does God need with a Lyft?

2c27e57b3febf20f8ad9b1dc27a9-does-god-need-a-starship.jpg

Dude has mental health issues.... At least he didnt kill 6 people

Reactions: sadgator
sadgator has sympathy for Wyatt...we are forever linked....there something about sadgator’s avatar photo that is so joyous... Wyatt was so happy at that exact moment...sadgator takes comfort in it...seriously....

probably saw a hot chick...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT