ADVERTISEMENT

Armed Woman Stopping Mass Murderer

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

Corporate Media Ignores Armed Woman Stopping Mass Murderer Because it Betrays Their Precious Gun Control Narrative​

A woman at the party with a legally concealed pistol returned fire and ventilated Butler numerous times before he was able to hit a single reveler.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” said Charleston Police Lieutenant Tony Hazelett, as WOWK reported. “She was lawfully carrying a firearm and stopped a threat. There was a graduation party and a party with kids so obviously someone just graduated high school and we could have had a casualty shooting.”

https://conservativeplaybook.com/20...betrays-their-precious-gun-control-narrative/
I'm proud of this woman. Unfortunately, for me, I can't hit the broadside of a barn much less an armed potential murderer. I've got to get back to the shooting range.

I'm proud of this woman. Unfortunately, for me, I can't hit the broadside of a barn much less an armed potential murderer. I've got to get back to the shooting range.
You need to get on that, brother. A Good Guy with a Gun who don't practice is useless as tits on a boar hog.

• Haha
Reactions: kjfreeze
You need to get on that, brother. A Good Guy with a Gun who don't practice is useless as tits on a boar hog.

A great shot at the range, under fire, can start shaking like a puppy trying to pass a peach seed. Range targets don't shoot back....

However, I agree EW, that the place to begin is at the range with the gun that you're most likely to have available when the time comes to use one.

A shotgun with the shortest LEGAL barrel available, loaded with #4 buckshot is not a bad alternative. However, that kind of weapon can cause collateral damage in a crowd.....

Reactions: kjfreeze

Corporate Media Ignores Armed Woman Stopping Mass Murderer Because it Betrays Their Precious Gun Control Narrative​

A woman at the party with a legally concealed pistol returned fire and ventilated Butler numerous times before he was able to hit a single reveler.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” said Charleston Police Lieutenant Tony Hazelett, as WOWK reported. “She was lawfully carrying a firearm and stopped a threat. There was a graduation party and a party with kids so obviously someone just graduated high school and we could have had a casualty shooting.”

https://conservativeplaybook.com/20...betrays-their-precious-gun-control-narrative/
This is why God made shotguns

I felt this was better posted here than on the Texas school shooting thread.
The actual Hispanic Beto then gets owned by a colleague.

This is what happens when your country takes away your guns and brainwashes you into thinking that was a splendid idea.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT