ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Judge Reacts to Affidavit List

As is always the case, Ghost can't provide a link or evidence to back up his lies. Then proclaims someone else is lying. LOL I gave a link for proof. Ghost well..... continues his lyin', spinnin' welchin'

I need no documentation to back up my claim that you are a lying idiot. Just read your posts in this thread.

I need no documentation to back up my claim that you are a lying idiot. Just read your posts in this thread.

The idiot that claims masks kill wants to , with no evidence, say someone else lies. Hilarious. Fauci's still waiting on the check you said was coming. Welcher. Looks like S. Powell got fired ----- she had about as much evidence as Ghost. HOODWINKING all of you.

Nope it hasn’t. Did they certify the votes? Nope. Thanks dumbass

I claimed that the federal judge threw out RG cases without merit. It is 100% true. That Judge does not certify Pa. votes, has nothing to do with him. WTH are you going on about?

Give a post # I did not see it.
And more to add-
President Trump’s legal team responded to Brann’s ruling and last night:

“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court. Although we fully disagree with this opinion, we’re thankful to the Obama-appointed judge for making this anticipated decision quickly, rather than simply trying to run out the clock,” Rudy Giuliani, Attorney to Trump and Jenna Ellis, Senior Legal Advisor to Trump 2020 Campaign wrote.

“There is so much evidence that in Pennsylvania, Democrats eliminated our opportunity to present 50 witnesses and other evidence that election officials blatantly ignored Pennsylvania’s law denying independent review. This resulted in 682,777 ballots being cast illegally, wittingly or unwittingly. This is just an extension of Big Tech, Big Media, Corrupt Democrat censorship of damning facts the American public needs to know.

“We are disappointed we did not at least get the opportunity to present our evidence at a hearing. Unfortunately the censorship continues. We hope that the Third Circuit will be as gracious as Judge Brann in deciding our appeal one way or the other as expeditiously as possible. This is another case that appears to be moving quickly to the United States Supreme Court.”’

Now you admit you lied when you called me a liar since you can't show where, much less prove where I lied. Look up welcher and get back. Telling
You’re a liar, no you’re a liar, no you’re lying about lying, no you’re lying about lying about lying.

Good Lord I’ve died and gone back to second grade.

Now you admit you lied when you called me a liar since you can't show where, much less prove where I lied. Look up welcher and get back. Telling

I know what welcher means. What are you claiming I welched on? Which is another lie of yours.

Show where I lied.... it would be your first time. Welcher. Maybe get S. Powell on it.... she's apparently got some time on her hands now, and has your penchant for inventing narratives. LOL

Oh look, you just got caught in another lie:

What a miserable person you are. Do better.

Reactions: jfegaly
Did you actually read that article? The 'affidavits' were online submissions where people submitted obvious lies and spam. Obviously done by dems.

Damn. You guys really are reaching and I don't understand why, if there's really no voter fraud. As you claim.
Seems like you Trump worshipers are doing all the reaching

Oh look, you just got caught in another lie:

So this is another lie from you.

Sidney was NEVER part of Trump's legal team. You lied about that. Then you lied about what the legal team claimed.

You are also lying about me being a welcher, I haven't welched on anything.

Starting to figure out why no one here will have anything to do with you?

And more to add-
President Trump’s legal team responded to Brann’s ruling and last night:

“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court. Although we fully disagree with this opinion, we’re thankful to the Obama-appointed judge for making this anticipated decision quickly, rather than simply trying to run out the clock,” Rudy Giuliani, Attorney to Trump and Jenna Ellis, Senior Legal Advisor to Trump 2020 Campaign wrote.

“There is so much evidence that in Pennsylvania, Democrats eliminated our opportunity to present 50 witnesses and other evidence that election officials blatantly ignored Pennsylvania’s law denying independent review. This resulted in 682,777 ballots being cast illegally, wittingly or unwittingly. This is just an extension of Big Tech, Big Media, Corrupt Democrat censorship of damning facts the American public needs to know.

“We are disappointed we did not at least get the opportunity to present our evidence at a hearing. Unfortunately the censorship continues. We hope that the Third Circuit will be as gracious as Judge Brann in deciding our appeal one way or the other as expeditiously as possible. This is another case that appears to be moving quickly to the United States Supreme Court.”’

SCOTUS will seldom take up cases that are turned down without merit. Just so you don't get your hopes up.

SCOTUS will seldom take up cases that are turned down without merit. Just so you don't get your hopes up.

How many times have I begged the board to never listen to what @Nolec says on any topic?

This is a perfect example of what I mean. Thankfully, everyone here is smart enough to listen.

Ghost reads a link proving him wrong, then says it was lying and everyone is lying but him. Sounds like a breakdown in progress... seek professional help. When RG and Ellis state that Powell is part of Trump's team maybe they didn't clear it with Ghost first. LOL

"The Trump team’s disavowal came after Powell, Ellis, and Giuliani teamed up on Thursday to allege that a sprawling anti-Trump conspiracy theory involving a voting machine company and the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez. After that press conference, Giuliani reaffirmed that Powell was speaking on behalf of the campaign.

“This is representative of our legal team,” Giuliani said at the event. “We’re representing President Trump and we’re representing the Trump campaign. When I finish, Sidney Powell and then Jenna Ellis will follow me.” Powell herself has been working out an office at the Trump campaign’s headquarters.

Ellis referred to Powell as a member of “the President’s national legal team” just last week. Trump himself said last week that Powell had been “added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives.”

Ghost reads a link proving him wrong, then says it was lying and everyone is lying but him. Sounds like a breakdown in progress... seek professional help. When RG and Ellis state that Powell is part of Trump's team maybe they didn't clear it with Ghost first. LOL

"The Trump team’s disavowal came after Powell, Ellis, and Giuliani teamed up on Thursday to allege that a sprawling anti-Trump conspiracy theory involving a voting machine company and the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez. After that press conference, Giuliani reaffirmed that Powell was speaking on behalf of the campaign.

“This is representative of our legal team,” Giuliani said at the event. “We’re representing President Trump and we’re representing the Trump campaign. When I finish, Sidney Powell and then Jenna Ellis will follow me.” Powell herself has been working out an office at the Trump campaign’s headquarters.

Ellis referred to Powell as a member of “the President’s national legal team” just last week. Trump himself said last week that Powell had been “added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives.”

Sidney was never a part of Trump's legal team. She clarified this last night. I will go on her word over the commentary of known liars.

So that's another lie for you. Now what's this about me being a welcher? What did I welch on? IOW, what are you lying about?

Sidney was never a part of Trump's legal team. She clarified this last night. I will go on her word over the commentary of known liars.

So that's another lie for you. Now what's this about me being a welcher? What did I welch on? IOW, what are you lying about?

So now Ghost admits RG, Ellis both stated Powell was on the team but THEY were lying to us... Sure Ghosty that's it. Those liars had Ghost fool as well since he called Powell team trump himself in post # 18 11/20 "Kaboom..." thread. Poor Ghost... those pesky facts. Welcher: a person that does not adhere to or changes a wager... who do we know like that?

So now Ghost admits RG, Ellis both stated Powell was on the team but THEY were lying to us... Sure Ghosty that's it. Those liars had Ghost fool as well since he called Powell team trump himself in post # 18 11/20 "Kaboom..." thread. Poor Ghost... those pesky facts. Welcher: a person that does not adhere to or changes a wager... who do we know like that?

Ah now we have the ole 'Imma lie about what you said and claim it proves YOU are lying' tactic that @Nolec uses all the time.

In other words, he's lying. Again.

You tell me. What wager are you lying about that I have welched on? Be specific. Because I haven't welched on a wager.

But you have lied. In fact you do it in almsot every post.

Ah now we have the ole 'Imma lie about what you said and claim it proves YOU are lying' tactic that @Nolec uses all the time.

In other words, he's lying. Again.

You tell me. What wager are you lying about that I have welched on? Be specific. Because I haven't welched on a wager.

But you have lied. In fact you do it in almsot every post.

Let's recap: Ghost said I lied because I stated Powell was on Team Trump. But he claimed she was as well ( see post #18 Kaboom thread). Now Rudy and Ellis also stated in their press conf. that Powell was on the team ( see their quote in post # 65.) Now Ghost says I lied about his actual post # 18 when it's right there to read. Convenient delusion I guess. Ghost must be under stress with his lifetime ban looming. LOL

Let's recap: Ghost said I lied because I stated Powell was on Team Trump.

That's another lie. You lied when you claimed she had been fired/time on her hands. Can't be fired from a gig you never had.

And you lied about me being a welcher, I haven't welched on anything. And you lied multiple times about what @BlueEyedGator17 said. This is a common tactic for you when you get beaten, you immediately start lying about what the other person said.

Such a sad little man you are.

tenor.gif

Reactions: gator1776

'Expedited review'.

Please never listen to anything @Nolec says here.

So the known lies are Rudy Guliani and J. Ellis since it's their press conference staing Powell was on the team. Good to know. Liars all. LOL

So the known lies are Rudy Guliani and J. Ellis since it's their press conference staing Powell was on the team. Good to know. Liars all. LOL

Did you know that people often misspell common words when they are telling a lie? It's involuntary, the person telling the lie doesn't even realize they did it.

'Expedited review'.

Please never listen to anything @Nolec says here.

Poor sad Ghost is just getting more and more desperate. First have an adult explain that the 3rd District Court of Appeals is not SCOTUS. Secondly, the District Court has not even allowed for oral arguments to be heard a bad, bad sign that unless team trump comes with substantial written proof by tomorrow, they throw the case out. Since at no other time has that kind of evidence been shown.... oops. Sorry for your loss. LOL

Poor sad Ghost is just getting more and more desperate. First have an adult explain that the 3rd District Court of Appeals is not SCOTUS. Secondly, the District Court has not even allowed for oral arguments to be heard a bad, bad sign that unless team trump comes with substantial written proof by tomorrow, they throw the case out. Since at no other time has that kind of evidence been shown.... oops. Sorry for your loss. LOL

Nope. Jenna Ellis was quite clear that this is the precise process they would take.

Fight in the state courts. If they lose there, appeal to the Circuit Courts.

if they lose there, appeal to the Supreme Court.

What happened in PA? Lost in state court,. appealed to Circuit Court.

Who is over 3rd Circuit Court? Alito. Who has already intervened once in a major win for the Trump Campaign Team.

Sorry bro, this is proceding exactly as the Trump Campaign Team said it would.

Ghost, just give it up. It’s over. SCOTUS will almost certainly not grant certiorari to Giuliani’s appeal because it’s laughably bad. And if they do, it will just be to give Alito a chance to wipe his ass with it before rejecting it.

Ghost, just give it up. It’s over. SCOTUS will almost certainly not grant certiorari to Giuliani’s appeal because it’s laughably bad. And if they do, it will just be to give Alito a chance to wipe his ass with it before rejecting it.

See? Actions over words. You start a thread claiming this is over and Trump needs to give up, then 15 secs later you are in ANOTHER thread arguing your case.

If you really thought it was over, there would be no point in arguing your case.

The fact that Trump supporters seem so confident that Trump will win scares the hell out of you.

And it should. Keep watching...

See? Actions over words. You start a thread claiming this is over and Trump needs to give up, then 15 secs later you are in ANOTHER thread arguing your case.

If you really thought it was over, there would be no point in arguing your case.

The fact that Trump supporters seem so confident that Trump will win scares the hell out of you.

And it should. Keep watching...

Actually, you have a good point.

Now that you have been exposed as a fraud, my work here is done.

Maybe I’ll visit in January to see what flavor of Kool-Aid you have switched to by then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT