NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
This women is not only a dunce, she's a lying drama queen.:rolleyes:
AOC blasted for exaggerating her ‘trauma’ from Capitol riot experience
AOC-map-article-1.jpg

me too
between 1984 and animal farm this Orwell guy was freakin spot on
Pretty scary shit right now. However, nothing is ever truly created by the left and being that these books were written a while ago, it wouldn’t surprise me if some top officials read the books and decided to in act the policies.

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
This women is not only a dunce, she's a lying drama queen.:rolleyes:
AOC blasted for exaggerating her ‘trauma’ from Capitol riot experience
AOC-map-article-1.jpg

AOC is a great actress. If you really wanna see her acting chops I highly suggest searching for “Ruby Ridge” on a platform like xvideos or whichever you prefer. It seems like the progressives little princess tended more than just bars during her college days.

AOC is a great actress. If you really wanna see her acting chops I highly suggest searching for “Ruby Ridge” on a platform like xvideos or whichever you prefer. It seems like the progressives little princess tended more than just bars during her college days.
😂😂😂

I just love the way you libs eat this $h|t up.
I think AOC and company need to dial up Hollywood for some help on their fictional drama plays. I gave this production a rating of 5 "stinkeroos". We need to get out the word to our fellow Americans that if you missed this one don't bother looking it up. The only entertainment value is because it sucks so bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT