ADVERTISEMENT

AOC/Omar

Oh my

The hateful bigoted moosie maybe in big trouble

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was accused of having an affair with a married man, whom she allegedly funneled large sums of money to through her campaign, in divorce documents filed this week.

I hereby order the California Democratic Party to demand the resignation of Matt Gaetz for Ethics violations and public drunkenness.

That's how it works now in Amerikkka, right?

Always an excuse. Pathetic

Is it an excuse or is it accurate? You just told me a few days ago, correctly I might add, that Trump was neither Conservative nor Republican. I agreed with you.

Now that it doesn't suit your whiney argument, it's an excuse? Take a stance and stick with it, like I have. I'd prefer that Trump was a true conservative and Republican...but he isn't. I'm not going to lie and pretend otherwise just so I can win the internet vs you.

Wonder what her brother thinks about this?

Has she divorced her brother yet?

Or is she divorcing him for this guy whom she has ILLEGALLY funneled hundreds of thousands of campaign dollars?

Under sharia, she is supposed to be stoned to death for committing adultery. So, the 1st time she sets foot back in Somalia on a visit, she is supposed to be killed. But we can't depend on Moslems to follow the teachings of the baby rapist though. Owebama went to many Sharia countries and not once did anybody kill him for being an apostate who converted from Islam to Christianity( unless of course, he never did. That WOULD explain why there were no attempts to off him by Moslems.)

Last edited:
Has she divorced her brother yet?

Or is she divorcing him for this guy whom she has ILLEGALLY funneled hundreds of thousands of campaign dollars?

Under sharia, she is supposed to be stoned to death for committing adultery. So, the 1st time she sets foot back in Somalia on try a visit, she is supposed to be killed. But we can't depend on Moslems to follow the teachings of the baby rapist though. Owebama went to many Sharia countries and not once did anybody kill him for being an apostate who converted from Islam to Christianity( unless of course, he never did. (That WOULD explain why there were no attempts to off him by Moslems.)

Even if it was that worthless piece of crap zer0 this countries response would be of biblical proportions for snuffing the POTUS. Hell I would be calling for A bombs over mogashitzu and I despise baritone barry and his fake attempts at pretending to have class.

Not a whore, a groupie

Whores demand to be paid for their services. Groupies will debase and humiliate themselves time and time again just to please their beloved Idol.
Actually a whore/slut does it for free while prostitutes are paid.

Reactions: nail1988
Won't be long before he bumps his latest thread.
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/only-the-best.82228/
As long as Stephanie Grisham stays out of trouble with the law, and she irritates the liberal media far worse than Sarah Sanders did, I could care less about her past. The liberals sure ignore Beto's past.

Speaking of Francis, did you hear that he threw out a white reporter from a recent event? Said their presence would offend the blacks in attendance.

The white reporter was a jew, married to a black woman. What would be the reaction if President Trump did the same?

Speaking of Francis, did you hear that he threw out a white reporter from a recent event? Said their presence would offend the blacks in attendance.

The white reporter was a jew, married to a black woman. What would be the reaction if President Trump did the same?
He even sucks at frying burgers.
tenor.gif

https://defconnews.com/2019/08/26/b...g-a-burger-shows-why-hell-never-be-president/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT