ADVERTISEMENT

Any Gator Fan Who is a Malcontent and the Rest of the Entire Gator Nation....

Valium is a sedative. It works as a sedative on everyone or it doesn't work at all.

Sometimes I wonder how it is that you can turn on a computer without hurting yourself.

Read and learn moron...read and learn. I kniw someone who had a paradoxical effect from valium.

Reactions: martycat1
Guys and gals --- boy that letter brings back so many memories. I was a Junior that year living in a trailer park out on I think it was called Melborne Road. I didn't have a television but had the radio on and when the Gators blew a 21 point lead to Duke everyone was "Up in arms, the Gators stunk, fire all the coaching staff". As luck would have it I grew up in Pennsylvania just an hour or so from Penn State University. During the holidays I went home, The Penn State alumni were furious because they had to play the Gators, who they thought were unqualified to play the mighty Penn State team. Some of my best friends were students at Penn State my relatives laughed because I went to that "Hick" school in Florida. Well the game started and the Gators played the game of their life, underdogs, laughed at, they played like a team inspired. I forget the Gators quarterbacks name, it was Tom something, he wasn't pro material, but he played the game of his life that day. In case you're wondering I'm 84 this year.

Wait, people that went to PSU, called Florida a hick school? Lmfao. State College isn't exactly a cosmopolitan area. It's in Pennsyltucky

Reactions: TennesseeGator
And the drug expert who knows how every drug reacts to every person in every situation is here folks. This is the problem with doing drugs boys and girls, u become stupid. You OBVIOUS LEE have never heard of a paradoxical effect. People like u shouldnt have freedom of speech, at least on drugs because u literally know nothing. U always think u are speaking fact but u are always completely wrong. Yeah yeah i know, weed is great, give it to pregnant women and children. Dvma$$

you aren't gonna fool anyone with your know nothing experience or knowledge on opiates that make people less hostile.. or drugs at all for that matter, and you sure as hell aren't going to with a drug most here have taken at some point for something in the hospital with phenergran to help with stomach pains to sleep. If you actually are dumb enough to believe that valium sends people on killing rampages you are truly as sheep as the people you laugh and ridicule on here by believing propaganda.. Some people have pharmacists in their families, and they would immediately tell you this pick and choose drug blame story is full of shit.. Just like all the ones about marijuana you believe... You've taken some form of valium whether you know it or not in the benzo family for flu or illnesses, and I guarantee you were out like a light, not thinking about loading up rounds and taking down everyone around you.

The irony with you is..you keep calling people morons for knowing more about things on the topic than you know about personally. That's the definition of hypocrisy, do you know what Benzos are designed to do as a drug in the body and what they are for?

I bet you believe steroids made these young kids hang themselves too like the media pushed for years. While glaringly ignoring the fact their kids as teens were prescribed copious amounts of mind control anti depressants like Prozac that are proven to turn people suicidal and harmful to themselves and others.. If you're gonna pretend to stand over me about these subjects, at least come equipped with any speck of knowledge about any of them or what they do to the human brain and interaction..Knowing about drugs does not make you an addict, it means you studied it in your field in college or education in some fashion, do you know what the study of kinesiology and the science of the human body and anatomy is? I went to college and got my bachelors for it and have doctors in my family.. Funny how they all tell me which drugs are not dangerous, but we should believe you, with no experience and posted articles from parties of interest to profit from more pills made than plants grown.. Just stop

you aren't gonna fool anyone with your know nothing experience or knowledge on opiates that make people less hostile.. or drugs at all for that matter, and you sure as hell aren't going to with a drug most here have taken at some point for something in the hospital with phenergran to help with stomach pains to sleep. If you actually are dumb enough to believe that valium sends people on killing rampages you are truly as sheep as the people you laugh and ridicule on here by believing propaganda.. Some people have pharmacists in their families, and they would immediately tell you this pick and choose drug blame story is full of shit.. Just like all the ones about marijuana you believe... You've taken some form of valium whether you know it or not in the benzo family for flu or illnesses, and I guarantee you were out like a light, not thinking about loading up rounds and taking down everyone around you.

The irony with you is..you keep calling people morons for knowing more about things on the topic than you know about personally. That's the definition of hypocrisy, do you know what Benzos are designed to do as a drug in the body and what they are for?

I bet you believe steroids made these young kids hang themselves too like the media pushed for years. While glaringly ignoring the fact their kids as teens were prescribed copious amounts of mind control anti depressants like Prozac that are proven to turn people suicidal and harmful to themselves and others.. If you're gonna pretend to stand over me about these subjects, at least come equipped with any speck of knowledge about any of them or what they do to the human brain and interaction..Knowing about drugs does not make you an addict, it means you studied it in your field in college or education in some fashion, do you know what the study of kinesiology and the science of the human body and anatomy is? I went to college and got my bachelors for it and have doctors in my family.. Funny how they all tell me which drugs are not dangerous, but we should believe you, with no experience and posted articles from parties of interest to profit from more pills made than plants grown.. Just stop

Mind control drugs? LMAO stfu u idiot. Look up the term i used. Maybe u learn something. U have been fooled by the pothead community

Reactions: martycat1
I would be willijg to bet my IQ is at least 60% higher than urs

I'll take this bet and lay odds. I'll bet 2 grand to your 1 that any independent iq test does not back that up. I'm serious about this. Let's set up time and place. Evil and I can discuss how we'll chop up your cash.

I'll take this bet and lay odds. I'll bet 2 grand to your 1 that any independent iq test does not back that up. I'm serious about this. Let's set up time and place. Evil and I can discuss how we'll chop up your cash.

Look at the liberal, trying to take money from the middle class. This is why u lost the election and cried on election night. Set it up.

I don't have time to bicker with your arrogant ignorant mindlessness, you don't know as much as you think you know, especially about stuff like this, any person that thinks pot and sedatives are dangerous is a person that can't be connected with to even carry an actual conversation, you are a 56k modem to broadband minds and believe me, we all notice it, and then you get defensive for a reason, that's how fools react to being questioned or corrected, and more importantly being wrong, which you never know when to admit you just don't know as much as you think or what you're talking about, reading webmd and articles doesn't make you a doctor or any smarter than people that have experience with studying medicine or have actually taken the meds to help ailments in life, you just need to know when to stop talking if you aren't indeed actually trolling everyone on this board with this gibberish, childish, selfish nonsense as you come off as.. and the "pothead community" just so happens to have some of the most prosperous long living wise humans in the world, because it's a God herb and connects you with everything and opens your mind and heals your body, mind and soul.. Anyone that has used the herb, knows this. Clearly you don't and are truly speaking out of your ass.. And yes, millions know that Anti depressants cause awful mind problems and why they have been labeled, "mass suicide" pills.. They are awful for people and do not balance the brain the way they say they are supposed to do properly, prozac and those anti-depressants have dreadful, awful and evil results for millions.. I've personally witnessed many older family members get bad off from them compared to whatever they thought their depression and misery was before. Those drugs are actually dangerous.. A sedative such as Valium, a very mild one of the benzo family and very easing and effective, works and... like marijuana, the last thing it makes human beings is violent. Don't allow your mind to be controlled by bullshit if you haven't experienced it for yourself, you have whether you know it or not at some point of before or after any surgery or even a common flu/cold type symptoms.. Be better than that and use your brain more wisely, and stop the useless anger trying to prove a point for no reason...

I just had a family member pass a few short hours ago, I've got far more important things on my mind to worry about and others on here that care for me and don't argue just to be an asshole.. To the rest of my Gator brothers on here, please say a prayer for me and my family, rough night. Enjoy your life fam

Last edited:
I would be willijg to bet my IQ is at least 60% higher than urs

I doubt that very much. I went to UF on a national merit scholarship. I also take the time to spell check my posts so I don't make embarrassing mistakes like suggesting someone is stupid while spelling "willing" or "yours" incorrectly. Seriously, "yours" is five letters and "urs" is three. Are you really that f*cking lazy?

I fail to see the correlation between your lack of constitutional knowledge and my IQ.

This was an ad hominem attack, and a red herring. Bravo Zulu for the twofer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukalum1988
anyone that claims to puff our their chest and have iq contests... flat out tells you anything and everything you need to know about them.. It's talking to a fool, like a dog, he don't speak.. but he understands...

I doubt that very much. I went to UF on a national merit scholarship. I also take the time to spell check my posts so I don't make embarrassing mistakes like suggesting some is stupid while spelling "willing" or "yours" incorrectly. Seriously, "yours" is five letters and "urs" is three. Are you really that f*cking lazy?

I fail to see the correlation between your lack of constitutional knowledge and my IQ.

Lol ur an idiot

anyone that claims to puff our their chest and have iq contests... flat out tells you anything and everything you need to know about them.. It's talking to a fool, like a dog, he don't speak.. but he understands...

Ah the old, if he says he is smarter than me he really isnt, hes jealous. Did ur mommy tell u that when u were getting picked on in 3rd grade? At least Evils IQ is above 70.....unlike someone else around here

I doubt that very much. I went to UF on a national merit scholarship. I also take the time to spell check my posts so I don't make embarrassing mistakes like suggesting some is stupid while spelling "willing" or "yours" incorrectly. Seriously, "yours" is five letters and "urs" is three. Are you really that f*cking lazy?

The fact that u even use spell check or think to check ur grammar on a message board takes ur IQ down at least 10 points. Seriously who gives a fvck if something is spelled right? Its not a spelling contest or a grammar contest, as long as the person reading knows what u r saying. Congrats on the national merit scholarship, i perfect scored the kath part of my SAT and ACT, as well as the reading portion of the ACT. Also,4.0 for undergraduate and masters degree. School is ez is the point im making. Actually thinking conceptually about something, not so much. Anytime i post, i tone my thoughts down so people like u can understand

The fact that u even use spell check or think to check ur grammar on a message board takes ur IQ down at least 10 points. Seriously who gives a fvck if something is spelled right? Its not a spelling contest or a grammar contest, as long as the person reading knows what u r saying. Congrats on the national merit scholarship, i perfect scored the kath part of my SAT and ACT, as well as the reading portion of the ACT. Also,4.0 for undergraduate and masters degree. School is ez is the point im making. Actually thinking conceptually about something, not so much. Anytime i post, i tone my thoughts down so people like u can understand

If you were arguing the merits of the pistol versus the I formation, perhaps you might have a point. However, you are trying to convince us that Valium, a sedative, makes people hostile based on one case, which is anecdotal.

If you can't use the English language properly, how do you expect anyone to take your argument seriously?

I find when people attack the poster instead of the post, it's because their argument is weak.

That said, you are correct. Valium's side effects include hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, and hostility. Seems counter intuitive for a sedative, doesn't it? Sort of like how mood stabilizers side effects include depression and suicidal thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
Kind of ironic someone thinks free speech is a privilege but calls others liberals.

If you were arguing the merits of the pistol versus the I formation, perhaps you might have a point. However, you are trying to convince us that Valium, a sedative, makes people hostile based on one case, which is anecdotal.

If you can't use the English language properly, how do you expect anyone to take your argument seriously?

I find when people attack the poster instead of the post, it's because their argument is weak.

That said, you are correct. Valium's side effects include hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, and hostility. Seems counter intuitive for a sedative, doesn't it? Sort of like how mood stabilizers side effects include depression and suicidal thoughts.

Thats all i was saying is that valium can have that effect, i nvr said everyone who takes valium becomes the hulk. I know what it does but it can have a side effect, not likely, but can

Kind of ironic someone thinks free speech is a privilege but calls others liberals.

Free speech is a privileage. You are not born with any rights as a human. Society may say you have those "rights" and call them "rights" but in the classical sense of the word, free speech is one of the biggest privileages that we have as Americans that we call a "right".

I don't have time to bicker with your arrogant ignorant mindlessness, you don't know as much as you think you know, especially about stuff like this, any person that thinks pot and sedatives are dangerous is a person that can't be connected with to even carry an actual conversation, you are a 56k modem to broadband minds and believe me, we all notice it, and then you get defensive for a reason, that's how fools react to being questioned or corrected, and more importantly being wrong, which you never know when to admit you just don't know as much as you think or what you're talking about, reading webmd and articles doesn't make you a doctor or any smarter than people that have experience with studying medicine or have actually taken the meds to help ailments in life, you just need to know when to stop talking if you aren't indeed actually trolling everyone on this board with this gibberish, childish, selfish nonsense as you come off as.. and the "pothead community" just so happens to have some of the most prosperous long living wise humans in the world, because it's a God herb and connects you with everything and opens your mind and heals your body, mind and soul.. Anyone that has used the herb, knows this. Clearly you don't and are truly speaking out of your ass.. And yes, millions know that Anti depressants cause awful mind problems and why they have been labeled, "mass suicide" pills.. They are awful for people and do not balance the brain the way they say they are supposed to do properly, prozac and those anti-depressants have dreadful, awful and evil results for millions.. I've personally witnessed many older family members get bad off from them compared to whatever they thought their depression and misery was before. Those drugs are actually dangerous.. A sedative such as Valium, a very mild one of the benzo family and very easing and effective, works and... like marijuana, the last thing it makes human beings is violent. Don't allow your mind to be controlled by bullshit if you haven't experienced it for yourself, you have whether you know it or not at some point of before or after any surgery or even a common flu/cold type symptoms.. Be better than that and use your brain more wisely, and stop the useless anger trying to prove a point for no reason...

I just had a family member pass a few short hours ago, I've got far more important things on my mind to worry about and others on here that care for me and don't argue just to be an asshole.. To the rest of my Gator brothers on here, please say a prayer for me and my family, rough night. Enjoy your life fam

Jesus u r delusional lol "god herb" oh my gawd u r dumb

Sry to hear about the family member. That sucks man. Arguments over this dont compare to a passing over a family member. Prayers sent ur way my dude.

Last edited:
Free speech is a privileage. You are not born with any rights as a human. Society may say you have those "rights" and call them "rights" but in the classical sense of the word, free speech is one of the biggest privileages that we have as Americans that we call a "right".
Only when an oppressor interferes and removes that right by force. But keep being a government worshipping liberal if you want.

Errr.... Freedom of Speech isn't a "privilege" it's a "right." As far as I know there's no language in the Constitution limiting it to people who served in the military.
Go tell ur boss to kiss ur a55 then tell me you have Freedom Of Speech
The 1st amendment prevents government intrusion on your right to free expression, it does not apply to individuals Or private organizations, nor protect you from the consequences of your own stupidity.

Only when an oppressor interferes and removes that right by force. But keep being a government worshipping liberal if you want.

Jesus. I cant have a convo with someone who has zero reading comprehension.

I know what you are trying to say but redefining a fact because others have manipulated/denied this right is up there with your boy Marx. Your arrogance and bad communications skills make you come across as an imbecile.

I know what you are trying to say but redefining a fact because others have manipulated/denied this right is up there with your boy Marx. Your arrogance and bad communications skills make you come across as an imbecile.

Im not arrogant. Im honest, it comes off as arrogance to those who think they are right but are not. The difference is i dont if you like how i communicate, im not ur wife, im ur truth teller. U can get mad at the truth or u can accept it. Most feeble minds such as urself, will never accept and i know that but that doesnt mean i wont keep telling u how wrong u r.

The 1st Amendment. A Right or Privilege?
If it was really an absolute right, then we wouldn't need the 2nd Amendment to guard it, and the whole world would already have it.

Now, is the 2nd Amendment a Right or just a Hunting Privilege?
Some reading and/or listening, just for the fun of it... :D

Protection of the criminals over the innocent, law abiding citizens,,, You're Own Your Own.

projectvaritas.com

Hollywood Celebs and the Washington swamp people, both are mostly smoke & mirrors set against the American peoples well being.

She only lost because of the Trump/Russia connection... :rolleyes:
Hillary's campaign --

Last edited:
The 1st Amendment. A Right or Privilege?
If it was really an absolute right, then then we wouldn't need the 2nd Amendment to guard it, and the whole world would already have it.

Now, is the 2nd Amendment a Right or just a Hunting Privilege?
Some reading and/or listening, just for the fun of it... :D

Protection of the criminals over the innocent, law abiding citizens,,, You're Own Your Own.

Yup. Police are not required to protect you. They carry firearms to protect themselves.

Reckon they should scrape that Serve and Protect sticker off their vehicles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_of_Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT