ADVERTISEMENT

And in west coast news...

Man, lucky for him they came back......wonder what the richrod fan(s) on this board think...

A lot of football to be played but not impressed with Pac12 at all at this point. How many decent seasons has RR had there......one????

Remember when RichRod was at wvu and his offenses were so innovative and they were ranked top 5 in the polls?
Did he take one to many blows to the head and develop CTE or what?
Seriously what happened to that guy?

Remember when RichRod was at wvu and his offenses were so innovative and they were ranked top 5 in the polls?
Did he take one to many blows to the head and develop CTE or what?
Seriously what happened to that guy?

I think the Michigan stint traumatized him.

I'm way too lazy to go look, but I suspect it was the staff at wvu that made the difference.
Maybe the magic wasn't RR's to begin with. He just hasn't been able to put a staff together that could duplicate that run. Plus I think defenses have caught up with what he does and he hasn't been able to evolve.

He still never knows that you have to play defense too if you want to win football games as a head coach. Along with everyone else catching up to the same style of offense as his and know how to defend it better, because they all run variations of it.. and he has less and less talent to run it at each job he gets, along with worse and worse defenses.

WVU played in the Big East while RR was running up those sick off. numbers. They literally played nobody every single year. When he went to Michigan, it was just like the free pass Miami gave up by joining the ACC, and look at how that has worked out.

When he went to Mich. and faced real competition the system broke. sadgator has never been a RR guy...plus he's a bit weasely and sketchy...no thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT