ADVERTISEMENT

An interesting TikTok from J. Greenblatt and then editorial on the WSJ (Ira Stoll)

Well it make sense to me.

His guilty plea included illegal activities involving Trump. I guess you believe that he is being honest about everything that's not Trump related?
I believe he'd do anything to save his own sorry hide so he's completely untrustworthy.

If you were a prosecutor, would you hang your case on this guy?

And you still haven't answered why Trump would give no effs about his other extra marital affairs but hide this one.

I'm glad you believe in the presumption of innocence. /sarc

No, I don't believe he bribed Stormy.

I believe the affair was between the lawyer and Stormy and he used campaign funds to bribe her for HIS affair.

It's not about what you think you know, it's about what you can prove in court.

Welcome to America.
I see you are choosing to ignore the following:

1) Stormy said it was Donald, not Michael.
2) Michael Cohen had to take a mortgage out to pay the $130K, LOL.
3) They have Alan Weisselbergs notes showing the breakdown of how they paid Cohen from the Trump organization.
4) They have copies of checks going from the Trump organization to Cohen that match the notes.
5) They also have McDougal's testimony that she got paid off as well.
6) David Pecker testified to the whole catch and kill scheme.
7) Cohen was Trumps attorney/fixer for about 12 years. He handled lots of stuff for him.

Stay tuned, more corroborating evidence to come, if you still need it.

By the way......there is also no doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton intentionally erased her emails. But you assume she is innocent, correct?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Even CNN wrote that hush money is not illegal.
I have listened to roughly a dozen different attorneys talk about this and they all disagree with what you wrote here. The primary question is if its a misdemeanor or a felony. Trump ran the payments through his business and did it for purposes of influencing the election. Its also tax evasion if you want to get technical because I am sure he deducted the legal fees. But not big enough money to go that route.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
I believe he'd do anything to save his own sorry hide so he's completely untrustworthy.

And you still haven't answered why Trump would give no effs about his other extra marital affairs but hide this one.
He didn't save his butt, he went to jail. Also, who said that Cohen is the main witness. Pecker said he was in the room and heard the same. I'll argue that they both are equally important.

Trump is known to brag about affairs privately but not publicly.

No - because progressive (not using the liberal term anymore) explicitly ran on "getting trump" and in turn those sympathetic to Biden know that "lawfare" (coined by the media by the way) would drain Trump of money and potentially get a conviction.

On his civil trial, how much money did Deutche or the other banks lose? Zero.

The feds passed on his current trial. It is a real stretch.

We are seeing what is happening in Georgia.

The true irony is that he making the Jay-Z lyric come true (paraphrased): "pulled over for doing a 55 in a 54"
You missed the point......which was the Trump brings this on himself. He gives the democrats the hammer to hit him over the head but continually pushing the boundaries of the law. Every single case they are trying they have a lot of evidence.

Just FYI.......it doesn't matter if Deutche lost money or not.....go ask a lawyer. The crime doesn't depend on that. Your argument is essentially that a guy driving 200 MPH isn't violating the law unless he hits somebody. Should be pretty obvious why that is not how the law works. And don't forget that Trump has gone bankrupt 7 times......you don't think banks or investors lost money in those deals?

In the words of Mark Cuban.....the only reason you lie on a loan application is that you have to.

But if your arguing that the democrats are "going after him"......well of course they are. That's what both parties do. Didn't the republicans "go after" Bill Clinton.......look at what he got impeached for. Again.....the issue is Trump continually gives the democrats tons of ammunition to attack him with. Every trial that is in process has a bunch of evidence that Trump gave them one way or another (just give the damn secret documents back after they asked you for them 50 times for Christ's sake).

Last point.......if they found that Joe Biden had paid $130K to CNN to bury the Hunter Biden laptop story AND they had a CNN person who got the money saying Biden paid them AND Biden's attorney was saying he made the payment for Biden AND they had check evidencing that Biden reimbursed the attorney AND they had Joe Biden's accountants handwritten notes showing how they arrived a the payout amount AND This all happened right before the election AND they had a national newspaper/tabloid man saying he did deals like this with Biden before.......you mean to tell me you don't think the republicans would have his balls hanging over a courtroom chair right now?

Of course they would. And everybody here knows they would.

BTW......go look at Trumps legal history when you have a few minutes. His trouble with lawsuits and courtrooms starter LONG before he ever got involved with politics. Again, this is a specific Trump problem he has had his whole adult life.

Last edited:
I am disappointed that having read to the end of this thread, still not getting an answer from Undocumented-Shift (don't ya just hate that word, illegal) on what the crime is. He's been asked more than once. Disappointed? Yes. Surprised? HELL NO.
I told ya...they never answer this, well....because it makes them look silly as hell.

3) They have Alan Weisselbergs notes showing the breakdown of how they paid Cohen from the Trump organization.
4) They have copies of checks going from the Trump organization to Cohen that match the notes.
7) Cohen was Trumps attorney/fixer for about 12 years. He handled lots of stuff for him.

By the way......there is also no doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton intentionally erased her emails. But you assume she is innocent, correct?
Stormy stated 5 times since 2011 that it didn't happen.

My lawyer doesn't do anything without the money, you seriously think Cohen signed a 130k mortgage to cover his billionaire boss's ass????

Cohen was the one administrating the funds. He's already been caught once with his hand in the cookie jar and every lawyer in the country is trying to figure out how he's testifying against a former client.

Hillary is guilty of no crime. If you ran a background check you'd find she was disbarred, but that's it. She wasn't charged with one, how could she be guilty?

OJ isn't a murderer, Trump isn't a rapist.

Course even being found not guilty doesn't mean you're innocent, it just means based on the evidence it could not be established by a jury of your peers beyond a reasonable doubt that you were guilty.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
He didn't save his butt, he went to jail. Also, who said that Cohen is the main witness. Pecker said he was in the room and heard the same. I'll argue that they both are equally important.

What's the standard sentence for his crime.

He served 36 months and has 36 months supervision.

Here's a hint, even with 66 percent gain time he should still be in prison.

Illegal-shift, I am hardly a reflexsive Trump fan, but one can easily see what is happening here.

By the way - any coincidence that EACH of his main DAs are black?
You will have to expound on what you mean with this one.

Jack Smith isn't black. Merrick Garland? The folks who brought the two impeachments? The January 6th committee? Robert Mueller? I see a lot of white folks involved, although they are not specifically the DAs.

I know your not a Trump lap dog, that's why I am taking the time to respond to you. You seem like a decent guy who has the capacity for open minded discussion.

• Haha

My lawyer doesn't do anything without the money, you seriously think Cohen signed a 130k mortgage to cover his billionaire boss's ass????

Cohen was the one administrating the funds. He's already been caught once with his hand in the cookie jar and every lawyer in the country is trying to figure out how he's testifying against a former client.

Hillary is guilty of no crime. If you ran a background check you'd find she was disbarred, but that's it. She wasn't charged with one, how could she be guilty?

OJ isn't a murderer, Trump isn't a rapist.

Course even being found not guilty doesn't mean you're innocent, it just means based on the evidence it could not be established by a jury of your peers beyond a reasonable doubt that you were guilty.
LOL, OK, I am not willing to leave planet earth for discussion purposes, so I will leave this one alone. Lets see what Stormy testifies to here in a few days since you like to play games.

BTW, Trump was convicted of sexually abusing and defaming a women by a jury and of Fraud by a judge.....if verdicts are your standard. Alan Weisselberg took the fall for the tax fraud charges......but we all know who the decision maker on that really was.

• Haha
LOL, OK, I am not willing to leave planet earth for discussion purposes, so I will leave this one alone. Lets see what Stormy testifies to here in a few days since you like to play games.

BTW, Trump was convicted of sexually abusing and defaming a women by a jury and of Fraud by a judge.....if verdicts are your standard. Alan Weisselberg took the fall for the tax fraud charges......but we all know who the decision maker on that really was.
JFC no he wasn't. That was civil court.

ya, Cohen a scumbag. But he was picked by Trump, not the prosecutor. Is it any surprise that the attorney that worked closely with Trump for 12 years is a scumbag?

But the prosecution has a lot of corroborating evidence that reflects Cohen is telling the truth, so it doesn't matter that much,

Cohen wasn't running for office, he had no reason to pay off anybody. It was Trump who benefitted. And this affair mattered because it was about to blow right before the election. And how do you know others weren't paid off anyway? Pecker indicated there where.

ya, Cohen a scumbag. But he was picked by Trump, not the prosecutor. Is it any surprise that the attorney that worked closely with Trump for 12 years is a scumbag?

But the prosecution has a lot of corroborating evidence that reflects Cohen is telling the truth, so it doesn't matter that much,

Cohen wasn't running for office, he had no reason to pay off anybody. It was Trump who benefitted. And this affair mattered because it was about to blow right before the election. And how do you know others weren't paid off anyway? Pecker indicated there where.
Businessmen and lawyers are scumbags and they hang out with their own.

I have an attorney of record, and he doesn't make so much as a phone call til he has his cashiers check. I can't imagine an attorney putting himself on the hook for a 6 figure amount to cover a BILLIONAIRE client.

Checks written to Cohen were after the election.

Don’t get your hopes up, this case is dead on appeal - if it gets there.

Businessmen and lawyers are scumbags and they hang out with their own.

I have an attorney of record, and he doesn't make so much as a phone call til he has his cashiers check. I can't imagine an attorney putting himself on the hook for a 6 figure amount to cover a BILLIONAIRE client.
I work with lots of lawyers and lots of businessmen and most are not scumbags. My son is a lawyer and he has lots of lawyer friends and most are good ethical people. I have probably 5 or 6 lawyers in my office.

The scumbag types do hang out with their own....I agree with you there, but that is not the majority. It is, however, how the scumbag types want you to think......that "everybody does it". That is simply not true.

Your also missing the reality with Cohen and Trump. Cohen worked for him for 12 years.....he knew for certain that the billionaire was going to pay him. Cohen had all the dirt on Trump, there was no chance he wouldn't get paid. He was the fixer.....and this is the kind of things fixers do.

• Haha
I work with lots of lawyers and lots of businessmen and most are not scumbags. My son is a lawyer and he has lots of lawyer friends and most are good ethical people. I have probably 5 or 6 lawyers in my office.

The scumbag types do hang out with their own....I agree with you there, but that is not the majority. It is, however, how the scumbag types want you to think......that "everybody does it". That is simply not true.

Your also missing the reality with Cohen and Trump. Cohen worked for him for 12 years.....he knew for certain that the billionaire was going to pay him. Cohen had all the dirt on Trump, there was no chance he wouldn't get paid. He was the fixer.....and this is the kind of things fixers do.
An NDA is not illegal so where's the crime?

An NDA is not illegal so where's the crime?
I believe the prosecutor is claiming the intent of the NDA was to influence an election, So even if this Democrat is able to prove this intent since when is trying to influence an election a crime? What a pretzel this Democrat Dick has twisted this case into. I would be embarassed to try to support this farce.

Reactions: goldmom

Once again, Cohen had direct access to the funds as fixer.

Cohen also went to prison over misusing campaign funds.

Blackmailing billionaires is an exceeding risky proposition.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
It doesn't make sense to me.

Cohen had direct access to the money, and he's already been convicted of campaign finance crimes once.
trumps not a stupid guy, crooded as the day is long, but not stupid. not a chance cohen did anything trump didnt want him to do, zero. trump surrounds himself with filthy human beings. it all began with roy cohn. never admit guilt, ever.

No it isn't. Bill Clinton got impeached for lying about his affair, not having it.
no big bill was being atacked by a bunch of right wing virtue signaling bible thumpers for his breach of family values. Was the largest witch hunt i ever saw until the russian collusion BS with trump.

You are choosing to ignore the FACT, none of this is a CRIME.

• Haha
I believe the prosecutor is claiming the intent of the NDA was to influence an election, So even if this Democrat is able to prove this intent since when is trying to influence an election a crime? What a pretzel this Democrat Dick has twisted this case into. I would be embarassed to try to support this farce.
Everything a Politician does, including gatherings, commercials, etc, is an attempt to influence an election. It's not a CRIME. Hell, BIDEN is trying to influence the up coming election by having HIS DOJ go after Trump. Hillary paying for a fake dossier about Trump, was trying to influence the election, BUT it wasn't a crime, but now it is???? IT MUST BE NICE TO BE A DEM.

• Haha
Everything a Politician does, including gatherings, commercials, etc, is an attempt to influence an election. It's not a CRIME. Hell, BIDEN is trying to influence the up coming election by having HIS DOJ go after Trump. Hillary paying for a fake dossier about Trump, was trying to influence the election, BUT it wasn't a crime, but now it is???? IT MUST BE NICE TO BE A DEM.
if its not a crime, you have nothing to worry about.

Where did I say that I believe Cohen? or that I Cohen isn't a known liar?

Just answer that, please don't reply with anything other than answering those questions or I will not reply.
Known liar Tucker? Can't believe that people like you still trust this guy, smh.
You didn't, but the star witness of this trial is a "known liar" which you've chided the right for trusting.

But when the shoe is on the other foot you have no problems at all.

I also guarantee you can't explain the actual "crime" here.

• Haha

Literally everyone. He's the lawyer at the center of everything. No one has more first-hand knowledge of this case besides Trump.

Crawl out from under your MSNBC rock once and awhile.

Even if it did there's still no crime here. It's perfectly fine to pay someone to not talk, and to sign an NDA. There's nothing illegal about it at all. People pay lawyers for this all of the time.

They have to PROVE Trump only did it to affect an election. Not because he was married. Not because he had kids. Not because he was famous.

The statute of limitations ran out. Bragg tied a federal crime of improperly influencing an election to this state-level misdemeanor to get around that fact. A state prosecutor is charging a federal "crime" that the DOJ wouldn't touch. Make that make sense.

The #3 in the Justice Dept resigned from his Federal position to help the prosecution in this case, and was the first lawyer to address the jury. You don't think the Biden administration has their finger on the scales here?

And people like @kalimgoodman and @Illegal-shift are lapping it up like good little commies.

And please don't get me started on Hillary paying a firm in the UK to create a fake dossier that tremendously influenced an election, and investigations, for over half a decade. Hell, I bet we have people ITT that still believe Trump colluded with Russia and 2016 was stolen.

This whole thing is a twisted sick joke and it's making a mockery of our country.

Last edited:
You didn't, but the star witness of this trial is a "known liar" which you've chided the right for trusting.

But when the shoe is on the other foot you have no problems at all.

I also guarantee you can't explain the actual "crime" here.
This will get you where they quit responding...they are SO desperate, and see what we do...their candidate CANNOT win

This will get you where they quit responding...they are SO desperate, and see what we do...their candidate CANNOT win
They just repeat the talking points like good little sheep.

"No one is above the law" as they whistle past the graveyard.

Reactions: goldmom
Falsifying business records is a crime in NY. That's what he is charged with. Its clear and pretty simple. Why you guys have such a hard time understanding it is the mystery.

Whether he committed the crime is what the trial is all about.

For the record I think we will get a hung jury, which is a victory for Trump. But the real question is.....will all the stuff coming out about the catch and kill scheme with the National Enquirer, cheating on his pregnant wife, etc. sway voters or not. That's why Trump is so pissed about the gag order.....he is far more worried about the election than the trial and he wants to combat the negative news coming out with his own narrative. Trump losses the election and he has to face all the other trials. He wins and most of them go away. His freedom depends on winning.....which is a very bad place for America to be in.

Trump is in court because he committed crimes. He is the one primarily responsible for his own predicament.
I’m battered and bruised on this site because I’m not a fan of DJT but the charade in NY is lawfare and a total fraud. Fair is fair and Alvin Bragg is apparently too dumb to understand that he’s not bringing a legit action in court.
He will likely get a NYC jury to agree with him but it’s not going to stand on appeal, and his only accomplishment will be to strengthen support for Trump.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT