ADVERTISEMENT

Alright so who would you rather see Trask or Franks start?

I want to see what Franks can do slinging it around in a home game out there, at the very least for a few god damn series...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Whoever is the better runner. With our offensive line struggling, we will need someone to be a threat to throw and run. I dont know who of the 2 that is but they better have good running ability.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Either or...don't care. Both look athletic and both have big arms, though from the spring game Trask looked more accurate.

Reactions: instaGATOR
though from the spring game Trask looked more accurate.

Del Rio looked good in the spring game too. As well as the first three games he started. He has no pocket presence since his injury. Whether that is due to being skittish or just playing against better teams, I do not know.

South Carolina’s three-game winning streak has coincided with the coaches decision to turn to an untested true freshman QB Jake Bentley. The 6-3 211 rookie from Opelika, Ala., has completed 54-of-74 passes (73%) for 622 yds, 6 TD's and Zero Int's through 3 games. He had TD passes of 17 and 35 yds while completing 15-of-20 passes for 167 yds in that upset win over Tennis-sea, and he was even better last week against Mizzou while completing 22-of-28 passes for 254 yds and 2 TDs. ~*~ Those QB stats look a lot like what Trask 6-4 238 4.6/40 did in HS. o_O

Balance that with this item.
UF's secondary is just fine. All 6 of the Gators’ top DB's have int's this fall — with CB's Jalen Tabor and Quincy Wilson combining for 7 — and half of those DBs have pick-6s. :eek:

So in conclusion, SCa is a genius for using an untested tFr at QB, while it would be unwise for UF to do so against a lesser SCa secondary... :confused:

============

UF's 4-2-5 defense lost MLB Jarrad Davis Sr **** and LB Alex Anzalone rsJr ***** to injury.
Davis was leading the Gators with 56 tackles along with 6.0 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 5 QBH's and 4 PBU's. And Anzalone was right behind him with 53 tkl's, 4 TFL, 3 sacks, 6 QBH's and 2 PBU's.

Now the Gators will be starting MLB David Reese tFr *** and LB/S/QB Kylan Johnson rsFR *** in their places, and LB gets a bit thin behind them.... :oops:

As to all of the Gator injuries, this year and in the past, I'm just wondering when the Gators will begin to 'play tough' like some others are willing to do,,, chop blocks, stepping on the feet and ankle's of players on the ground, knee's into lower backs on downed players, swing tackles that bring the body around on the back of the QB's legs, etc?

"If they're going to play to the 'Echo of the Whistle' then we need to know that, so we can play the same way." -- SOS o_O

yea right, if Florida even remotely shows anger towards teams playing dirty AGAINST them they are all thrown out of games.

After the last couple of weeks, the gloves have now come off.... :mad:

"You gotta understand this, I think I can win with my dog Clarabelle at QB. “That’s the attitude. There’s good players here. That’s just our responsibility to get that going.”
-- McElwain

That might be true, after all, we haven't seen anything but your hand picked LDR and his backup Happyby. So, could you go ahead and put your dog in at QB, so we can see if you're correct, or as full of BS as you seem to be so far concerning QB's? o_O

Grier 5.5-0 (but he would have played LDR instead, if available)
Harris 4.5-4
Combined 10-4

LDR 5-1
Happyby 1-1
Combined 6-2
Total Combined 16-6 (for a very ugly .727)

IMO, there have only been 2 big wins under the Mc-Nuss QB's so far:
Grier 38 - 10 Ms 10-3
Harris 27 - 3 UGA 10-3 (the real credit to K.Taylor & M.Jones - 400 yds rushing)
---------
LDR - U-Mass, UK, N.Tx, Miz, UGA
Happyby - VU

Losses:

LSU 35 - 28 (-7)

FSU 27 - 2 (-25)

UA 29 - 15 (-14)

Mich 41 - 7 (-35)
-----
Tenn 38 - 28 (-10)

Ark 31 - 10 (-21)

6-2 -- 4-2 SEC

SCa ??

LSU ??

FSU ??

Bowl ??

Best - finish 4-0 for 10-2 -- Worst - finish 0-4 for 6-6

==========

Dear Kyle Trask, If this Mc-Nuss staff has now decided to treat you like chopped liver behind LDR, Happyby, and Franks,,,, instead of the 'as good as any 5 star that we've scouted' then do yourself a favor and GTFOD. Go somewhere you can play. This ain't HS, so don't waste your shot at success by sitting on UF's bench for 4 more years....:oops: (gawds but I hated saying that) :(

Also, Jake Allen, you might want to take a long hard look at your future, before coming to sit on a cold hard bench for this staff. o_O It seems to me like they would still play a Clarabelle, even if they had an untested Farve on the bench (when it's their own fault that he's still game untested).... :confused:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT