ADVERTISEMENT

ACC ACC ACC

This game reminded me a lot of FSU vs Auburn.

Just a great game. Top 5 championship game that i have seen

I wonder if the Clemson could beat the Cleveland Browns.

ACC Coastal is the tougest division in cfb. National Champion, Heisman winner, and now preseason no. 1 team.

ACC Coastal is the tougest division in cfb. National Champion, Heisman winner, and now preseason no. 1 team.

Could ANY Nfl team stop Clemson? They would make it a ball game but not sure if any NFL team played clemson that the nfl team could win more than 5 out of 10 games. Tom Brady who?

No, but Pitt could. LOL

In all seriousness, the crappy ACC has actually done pretty well as of late. Won 2 of the last 4 Nattys, made the play offs every year and went 9-3 in the bowl season to include a 4-1 bowl record vs the SEC as well as 3-1 vs the SEC during rivalry weekend.

Basketball? ACC's got that locked down too!

No, but Pitt could. LOL

In all seriousness, the crappy ACC has actually done pretty well as of late. Won 2 of the last 4 Nattys, made the play offs every year and went 9-3 in the bowl season to include a 4-1 bowl record vs the SEC as well as 3-1 vs the SEC during rivalry weekend.

And speaking of Basketball, the Noles are in the top 10 with a huge matchup tonight against Duke! What the hell are we doing in the top 10?? LOL

Interesting tweet here

15940946_714320656818_389493887825554384_n.jpg

Could ANY Nfl team stop Clemson? They would m. e it a ball game but not sure if any NFL team played clemson that the nfl team could win more than 5 out of 10 games. Tom Brady who?
Dont forget besides pitt who beat them, nc state was one shitty kicker away from beating tyem. Great game last night

No, but Pitt could. LOL

As well as 10 and 4 overall vs SEC this yr. Its been a great yr for ACC..... Now i know what the SEC has felt like the past 15 yrs lol

ACC ACC ACC!!!

Dont forget besides pitt who beat them, nc state was one shitty kicker away from beating tyem. Great game last night

FSU was a phantom cut block away from beating Clemson. We'll have to settle for Bama in September in the billion-dollar stadium.

FSU was a phantom cut block away from beating Clemson. We'll have to settle for Bama in September in the billion-dollar stadium.
I forgot about that judgement call that went Clemson's way. So, Clemson could have, maybe should have lost two more games.

I guess that is the way it goes sometimes

I forgot about that judgement call that went Clemson's way. So, Clemson could have, maybe should have lost two more games.

I guess that is the way it goes sometimes

Just another day of ACC football. When u play beasts every week its hard, its difficult. Think about this, Clemson should have lost 3 ACC and whiped the floor with a team that ran rampant thru the SEC.... but thats what happens when u play in the ACC

Just another day of ACC football. When u play beasts every week its hard, its difficult. Think about this, Clemson should have lost 3 ACC and whiped the floor with a team that ran rampant thru the SEC.... but thats what happens when u play in the ACC

A game winning touchdown with one second remaining is "wiping the floor with"? ROFL

Reactions: Tlb06

don't forget Pitt, who actually did beat Clemson, in addition to FSU, Louisville, and NC State who nearly did. Wow, that is a gauntlet.

Maybe Kentucky should join the acc

As well as 10 and 4 overall vs SEC this yr. Its been a great yr for ACC..... Now i know what the SEC has felt like the past 15 yrs lol

ACC ACC ACC!!!

if the SEC is so average why are conferences greatness compared to the record against that conference

Now that all the bowls are done, Massey's aggregate rankings show that the average of all rankings have the SEC as the #1 conference, with the ACC not far behind. Of the 100 or so ranking systems, all of them rank the SEC and the ACC either 1, 2 or three. The PAC 12 is a distant 3rd.

if the SEC is so average why are conferences greatness compared to the record against that conference

Because SEC was king for around 10 yrs..... I mean why is everyone on Clemson right now? they beat the best.

SEC was only avg this year tho. They have been slipping the past 3 but they fell off the mountain this year

Because SEC was king for around 10 yrs..... I mean why is everyone on Clemson right now? they beat the best.

SEC was only avg this year tho. They have been slipping the past 3 but they fell off the mountain this year

Just keep in mind that 7 of the 10 wins the acc had against the sec came from 3 schools.

That was after Kentucky played nobodys all year. I mean, its easy to get up for one game

Funny, this is the same argument we used against FSU in the 90's. Glad to see you agree that FSU really wasn't better than UF in that decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT