ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Nole

Baby Gator
Sep 16, 2016
prosecutor claims Hernandez' tattoos of a revolver with an empty chamber, a spent shell casing, and the words "God forgives" are an admission.

3E4F501600000578-4318276-image-a-28_1489621262445.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nked-Aaron-Hernandez-s-tattoos-testifies.html

Reactions: slnbot
are you referring the crimes, or admitting the crimes with the tattoos?

I thought the case for the tattoos was pretty sketchy. Prosecution contends that five bullets in the chamber represents the five shots fired? Wouldn't the five chambers be empty to represent shots fired? How do they know that empty chamber doesn't represent someone else he murdered?

Reactions: MJWilliamson
lulz. I am no Hernandez apologist. Nor am I lawyer. But calling that tattoo "proof" is just stupid.

There are other cases where it's a closer call. I read article on this gang member chopper who had a tattoo of a helicopter shooting people with specific aspects of the crime scene accurately depicted. This seems more like a general request for god's forgiveness for murder in general.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
lulz. I am no Hernandez apologist. Nor am I lawyer. But calling that tattoo "proof" is just stupid.

Get over it. He did it. Quit defending a murderer. I swear u gator fans will defend anything. Jeesh dude take a look in the mirror and re evaluate

[QUOTE="fsu939913, post: 1006336, member: 3comprehensionover it. He did it. Quit defending a murderer. I swear u gator fans will defend anything. Jeesh dude take a look in the mirror and re evaluate[/QUOTE]

He's not. Damn you cane fans lack reading comprehension skills

[QUOTE="fsu939913, post: 1006336, member: 3comprehensionover it. He did it. Quit defending a murderer. I swear u gator fans will defend anything. Jeesh dude take a look in the mirror and re evaluate

He's not. Damn you cane fans lack reading comprehension skills[/QUOTE]

Now ur defending him too. Figures, murdering is okay now. Good to know

Florida finally has one nole player with everyday nole behavior and now our whole program and fanbase is da worst

hopefully we get a few guys to stomp on an FSU qb's hand because of getting beat to bad then break their RB's knee in the pile for it too.... all in one game

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Someone should have been suspect of him by 08 and 09 anyway, he murdered some Nole players on live television in front of the world in the pouring rain one year then the next year he made greg reid run into and kill his own teammate juking him so bad and went 40 plus for the score... then threw the evidence into the upper deck in the endzone...

Someone should have been suspect of him by 08 and 09 anyway, he murdered some Nole players on live television in front of the world in the pouring rain one year then the next year he made greg reid run into and kill his own teammate juking him so bad and went 40 plus for the score... then threw the evidence into the upper deck in the endzone...

All of that forced change at our program. U didnt realize it at the time but he was murdering urban and the gator football program at the time.

All of that forced change at our program. U didnt realize it at the time but he was murdering urban and the gator football program at the time.
Why don't you go back to the Miami board and you can discuss how inept and irrelevant Miami's football program has been for well over a decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT