ADVERTISEMENT

A Unicorn Showed Up...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
...in sadgator's bedroom today...it smiled and winked at sadgator...and then it willingly let sadgator pat it on the tail...

Fvckin Awesome!

gySUJziDd.png

unpossible, you guys are in cahoots

insta has the lotion on hand watching you noles breath together

unpossible, you guys are in cahoots

insta has the lotion on hand watching you noles breath together

Yeah mets and i know each other in real life. Thats why i came here. He told me i should. We send texts at midnight to each other laughing about u

Cahoots, huh? Interesting. He's rumored to be a Cane by many. You went to MSU and Bama yet refer to UF as "we" and I went to FSU. Seems like I am the only one that has true spots.

Cahoots, huh? Interesting. He's rumored to be a Cane by many. You went to MSU and Bama yet refer to UF as "we" and I went to FSU. Seems like I am the only one that has true spots.

Hey....im a nole. Jus becuz others say that i am not does not mean its true. If everyone on here said u were a 300 pound asian woman....does it make it true? No. All the fsu fans on here got butt hurt cuz i said fsu fans are crybabies(which they are). I dont like my own fanbase. They are whiners but that doesnt mean i dont love the team.

Dude you can't go full retard on the "make me last image."

How are you going to explain why you went completely limp?

"Uh...sorry baby I was thinking about Roseanne while I was with you."

Nay nay.

Agree - you go to that image if you want to become gay

Agree - you go to that image if you want to become gay

No, that's more a lesbian encounter between Roseanne and Mama June from Honey Boo Boo.

If you picture that during sex, there's really no coming back.

Might as well buy some rubber fists and get to work.

Reactions: sadgator

oh you're gonna be that guy, well none of the bama fans are real fans because they didn't get on the team themselves or academic there... plebes

i'd go down on tom brady to have that advantage, or just for a joint apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT