ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

Not sure who Theo really votes for. He is a gun confiscation person, and has to play the middle of the road because he is an "independent"
I could tell you but it would fly right over your head.....again.

You're brain only tells you that, if I don't worship Trump or guns, I must be a democrat.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
And Harris is nothing less than a commie circus clown. Walz is a walking talking cartoon, Elmer Fudd goes to China sofa king stupid. Pick your battles more wisely. 😂
Trump is clearly the best option but I don't see him as above criticism. It's very simple-minded to think it's all about 'mean tweets'.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Trump is clearly the best option but I don't see him as above criticism. It's very simple-minded to think it's all about 'mean tweets'.
Good policies vs unabashed communism makes it a no brainer. I don't think Nail, Gatordud, Fatman and I will include him in our foursome on the golf links. But we all will follow him on X watching him make libtard's heads explode.😍:cool:

Good policies vs unabashed communism makes it a no brainer. I don't think Nail, Gatordud, Fatman and I will include him in our foursome on the golf links. But we all will follow him on X watching him make libtard's heads explode.😍:cool:
I would golf with him any day. I look at it a little differently. I love the guy for what he has sacrificed for America. And how he has made America better. And how he changed our party forever.

Unfortunately for you, those polls weren't dug up. Get over the mean tweets already.
You know how stupid it sounds when lefties respond to any criticism of illegal immigration by claiming you don't like brown people?

That's how stupid it sound when Trumpers respond to criticism of Trump by claiming it's only about mean tweets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT