ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

Not sure who Theo really votes for. He is a gun confiscation person, and has to play the middle of the road because he is an "independent"
I could tell you but it would fly right over your head.....again.

You're brain only tells you that, if I don't worship Trump or guns, I must be a democrat.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
And Harris is nothing less than a commie circus clown. Walz is a walking talking cartoon, Elmer Fudd goes to China sofa king stupid. Pick your battles more wisely. 😂
Trump is clearly the best option but I don't see him as above criticism. It's very simple-minded to think it's all about 'mean tweets'.

Trump is clearly the best option but I don't see him as above criticism. It's very simple-minded to think it's all about 'mean tweets'.
Good policies vs unabashed communism makes it a no brainer. I don't think Nail, Gatordud, Fatman and I will include him in our foursome on the golf links. But we all will follow him on X watching him make libtard's heads explode.😍:cool:

Reactions: GatorTheo
Good policies vs unabashed communism makes it a no brainer. I don't think Nail, Gatordud, Fatman and I will include him in our foursome on the golf links. But we all will follow him on X watching him make libtard's heads explode.😍:cool:
I would golf with him any day. I look at it a little differently. I love the guy for what he has sacrificed for America. And how he has made America better. And how he changed our party forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT