ADVERTISEMENT

7 takeaways from the Trump Musk talk

Long post, but you didn't address my point. WHY do YOU think Liz Cheney is a RINO?
She and Kizenger are part of the globalist elites (in their delusional minds). Cheney, like Hunter Biden apples didn't fall far from their family trees. Trump has called out the swamp on both sides of the aisle, they are of the same mindhive, wearing different jerseys. They are and have been nothing but controlled opposition. THAT IS WHY! And the Swamp no likey anyone questioning or calling out their BS. It's become a metastasized cancer that permeates congress and all of the bureaucracies that run without any accountability.

I was saying back in 2020, that if the right was going to say, "stop the steal" - focus on the real actors, the media. You are also right on the pop culture, 3 letter agencies, etc.

For 2024, with the "coup" (lowercase "c") of Joe Biden, when the media turned on him post debate, it was over. It was one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen. We are now on day 23/24 of Kamala taking no hard questions. Essentially two months of a fundamental shift and highlighting how powerful the media is with swing, lower information voters. Again, simply remarkable.

Vivek said, and he is right, that from Kamala's point of view, a basement strategy is a smart one. Why give the press something to tear you up over.

Where Nikki Haley lost it for me (again) is that she said that Trump and the right should not be focused on the media and them abdicating their duty. If you want "RINO" behavior - there you go.

They ABSOLUTELY should be focused on that, and note that it has NOTHING to do with Race, Gender, Intelligence, etc. It is about the Media doing its job and getting citizens to wake up and force CNN and others to do exactly that.
Kamala's campaign is Astroturf right now.

It can't last forever, at some point she's going to have to speak off script.

Kamala's campaign is Astroturf right now.

It can't last forever, at some point she's going to have to speak off script.

She will be given the questions ahead of time by any network other than Fox. It's not as good as a teleprompter but it's a huge help with prep for someone as dumb as rocks like her. And the media will claim she was genius in her first debate anyway. Unless she is worse than Biden was a month ago the DF American Gen pop will believe it and she won't do another debate. I don't think she does more than one regardless tbh.

Reactions: fatman76
She will be given the questions ahead of time by any network other than Fox. It's not as good as a teleprompter but it's a huge help with prep for someone as dumb as rocks like her. And the media will claim she was genius in her first debate anyway. Unless she is worse than Biden was a month ago the DF American Gen pop will believe it and she won't do another debate. I don't think she does more than one regardless tbh.
Honestly I hope the same debate rules apply.

If she has 120 seconds she has to fill and Trump can't interrupt her the word salads will be amazing.

The reason Trump is so popular is because he’s the first Conservative that actually punches back.

Conservatives asking him to stop punching don’t understand the movement he started.
I don't really consider Trump a conservative. He's very liberal on many issues. Example: he's all for spending money to save money in the long run. What he is, is AMERICA FIRST, no prisoners. He is a nationalist, FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE USA.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
FNC probably gives her the questions also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT