ADVERTISEMENT

7 takeaways from the Trump Musk talk

A billion views is monstrous

not sure why so many hate this man
Probably because he frequently says disrespectful things. Remember how people hated Spurrier because of his mouth? Trump uses social media to ramp up that effect to the max.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Probably because he frequently says disrespectful things. Remember how people hated Spurrier because of his mouth? Trump uses social media to ramp up that effect to the max.
Alot of that has changed if you listen to him.

He started to sound more Presidential towards the end of his first term.

His rhetoric is way toned down if you compare it to the 2016 campaign.

And some of his biggest haters are people he used to be friends with like Whoopi and Joe & Mika. I guess Whoopi didn't know he was a racist back then.
I had a longtime friend 2 weeks ago tell me he was not going to vote for Trump because Trump was a racist. I asked him for proof of him being a racist and he could only say Trump said Kamme was not black- when I showed him proof of kammie's heritage he could not respond for a few seconds and then said that cannot be true. I pulled up a video of Kammie getting props from a reporter for being the First INDIAN US Senator he was shocked. The nonTrump voters are an ignorant lot.

I had a longtime friend 2 weeks ago tell me he was not going to vote for Trump because Trump was a racist. I asked him for proof of him being a racist and he could only say Trump said Kamme was not black- when I showed him proof of kammie's heritage he could not respond for a few seconds and then said that cannot be true. I pulled up a video of Kammie getting props from a reporter for being the First INDIAN US Senator he was shocked. The nonTrump voters are an ignorant lot.
I wonder if your friend would have voted for Biden if he was still running and whether your friend would have thought Biden to be a racist.

Well that’s strange. You have an entire campaign making false accusations that Vance had sex with a couch…

Yet you still spit this narrative. If I had to bet, when you hit the power button on your tv, msnbc pops up. Hitting the back button takes you to cnn.

Well that’s strange. You have an entire campaign making false accusations that Vance had sex with a couch…

Yet you still spit this narrative. If I had to bet, when you hit the power button on your tv, msnbc pops up. Hitting the back button takes you to cnn.
What are you talking about?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I have told my wife for years, and I think she gets tired of hearing it, of what the greatest shortage on earth is. It's not food or water or a mineral of some type. It is TRUTH, pure unadulterated truth. This is one lying planet. We can hardly get the absolute truth on ANYTHING. Power relies on lies which is why the founding fathers gave media such an important job of keeping our leaders accountable and imo why the founding fathers would be so terribly disappointed to see what is happening today.

American politics has come down to who are the more convincing liars and half truth tellers and it is a shame when any voter does not have full and truthful information.

What are you talking about?

I am talking about how you receive news. Like this….You get all wound up by the picture on the left and help push that narrative, while viewing the pic on the right and maintaining your blood pressure levels.

You are “worried about Trump being a meanie, when others are being far worse. Why? Because the media told you to be upset.

100% SPOT ON

I have told my wife for years, and I think she gets tired of hearing it, of what the greatest shortage on earth is. It's not food or water or a mineral of some type. It is TRUTH, pure unadulterated truth. This is one lying planet. We can hardly get the absolute truth on ANYTHING. Power relies on lies which is why the founding fathers gave media such an important job of keeping our leaders accountable and imo why the founding fathers would be so terribly disappointed to see what is happening today.

American politics has come down to who are the more convincing liars and half truth tellers and it is a shame when any voter does not have full and truthful information.
I agree with so much that you post...this is SPOT ON.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I am talking about how you receive news. Like this….You get all wound up by the picture on the left and help push that narrative, while viewing the pic on the right and maintaining your blood pressure levels.

You are “worried about Trump being a meanie, when others are being far worse. Why? Because the media told you to be upset.

Got it. The only reason I think Trump speaks inappropriately is because I get my news from the left.

Got it. The only reason I think Trump speaks inappropriately is because I get my news from the left.
please explain to me how the as you put it- inappropriate comments that come. out of Trumps mouth cause you to hate him and never vote for him- but the stuff both joey and kammie have done do not seem yo bother you one iota

please explain to me how the as you put it- inappropriate comments that come. out of Trumps mouth cause you to hate him and never vote for him- but the stuff both joey and kammie have done do not seem yo bother you one iota
I'm only addressing the question of why there is so much hatred for Trump. He brings a lot of it on himself.

I've told you people over and over that I despise the democrats and I've voted for Trump every time but you all can't see beyond me daring to criticize him.

I'm only addressing the question of why there is so much hatred for Trump. He brings a lot of it on himself.

I've told you people over and over that I despise the democrats and I've voted for Trump every time but you all can't see beyond me daring to criticize him.
I do it to you just to troll you (other than 2nd Amendment). ;) Yes, Trump is bombastic and can be an ass, but he's OUR ass and he's giving up a life of luxury to lead this sick country out of the wilderness. I want my Presidents and generals to kick some ass, not play word games and pander to the communistas. For the one millionth time, playing nice in the sandbox with the crazies will win you no friends. The media will still spit on you, the leftards will threaten to leave the US, just see recently George W Bush, mild mannered, soft spoken guy.

You can't negotiate with terrorists.

okay thanks for the explanation

I do it to you just to troll you (other than 2nd Amendment). ;) Yes, Trump is bombastic and can be an ass, but he's OUR ass and he's giving up a life of luxury to lead this sick country out of the wilderness. I want my Presidents and generals to kick some ass, not play word games and pander to the communistas. For the one millionth time, playing nice in the sandbox with the crazies will win you no friends. The media will still spit on you, the leftards will threaten to leave the US, just see recently George W Bush, mild mannered, soft spoken guy.

You can't negotiate with terrorists.
I understand but, Trump NEEDS votes to get in a position to do anything. Routinely pissing off large numbers of people is not conducive to winning elections.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I understand but, Trump NEEDS votes to get in a position to do anything. Routinely pissing off large numbers of people is not conducive to winning elections.
To my knowledge, he's only pissing off the right people, people who would never vote for a sane nation anyway. You really don't think cat ladies (like the one that lied about Trump in NYC) were voting for him anyway do you?

Reactions: gatordad3
With you getting your feelings hurt over mean tweets, you were also hurt by Spurrier's mean comments while having mutual feelings with FSU, Tennessee and Georgia fans.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
To my knowledge, he's only pissing off the right people, people who would never vote for a sane nation anyway. You really don't think cat ladies (like the one that lied about Trump in NYC) were voting for him anyway do you?
Theo must have been likeable to our rival fans on Warchant.

• Wow
Your wasting your time. With both Trump and his followers. Trump should have probably had this thing in the bag already and now there is a good chance he loses. And then we get round 2 of how the democrats stole another election.

Your wasting your time. With both Trump and his followers. Trump should have probably had this thing in the bag already and now there is a good chance he loses. And then we get round 2 of how the democrats stole another election.
or worse how the dimocraps have totally turned us into Venezuela

• Angry
Unfortunately - with the shift in the polls, they were. Before Biden was removed, Trump was up by 3-5. He is now down by 3-5.

He is pissing off the wrong people, very unnecessarily, and not maintaining his lead.

Bill O'Reilly has said this at multiple points, he continues to focus on personal grievances versus hitting hard, in a focused way, on the issues. Kellyanne Conway said the exact same thing on Larry Kudlow's show. Her line/guidance to Trump: "need insights, not insults".

If you categorize Bill and Kellyanne as "RINOs", and I have my own personal set of issues with each, then the right will never win an election again. Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have provided variances of the same theme.

Pissing off this person's friends because Trump is a "racist" is an unforced error. The 10 to 100,000 swing voters in 3-6 states could care less about her identity - unless, you make it an issue. Continuing to press "grievances" around 2020 against a candidate no longer in the race plays into the MSM saying, "you vote for Trump, you are in bed with conspiracy theorists. Is that what YOU want to known as?"

Spurrier is a good analog here. We loved Spurrier because he WON. His comments were a plus. They were not the primary appeal.

They care about: Immigration, Inflation (due to money supply, unchecked government spending and spending expansion, regulations, and labor unions*) and Crime.

The MSM is of course, as Ben S. noted, the "Praetorian Guard" here and protecting Kamala and putting every syllable from Trump under exceptional "scrutiny and spin".

Reactions: GatorTheo
Unfortunately - with the shift in the polls, they were. Before Biden was removed, Trump was up by 3-5. He is now down by 3-5.

He is pissing off the wrong people, very unnecessarily, and not maintaining his lead.

Bill O'Reilly has said this at multiple points, he continues to focus on personal grievances versus hitting hard, in a focused way, on the issues. Kellyanne Conway said the exact same thing on Larry Kudlow's show. Her line/guidance to Trump: "need insights, not insults".

If you categorize Bill and Kellyanne as "RINOs", and I have my own personal set of issues with each, then the right will never win an election again. Ben Shapiro and Megan Kelly have provided variances of the same theme.

Pissing off this person's friends because Trump is a "racist" is an unforced error. The 10 to 100,000 swing voters in 3-6 states could care less about her identity - unless, you make it an issue. Continuing to press "grievances" around 2020 against a candidate no longer in the race plays into the MSM saying, "you vote for Trump, you are in bed with conspiracy theorists. Is that what YOU want to known as?"

Spurrier is a good analog here. We loved Spurrier because he WON. His comments were a plus. They were not the primary appeal.

They care about: Immigration, Inflation (due to money supply, unchecked government spending and spending expansion, regulations, and labor unions*) and Crime.

The MSM is of course, as Ben S. noted, the "Praetorian Guard" here and protecting Kamala and putting every syllable from Trump under exceptional "scrutiny and spin".
It's like the hardcore Trump supporters have convinced themselves that they don't need the 'RINO' vote.

You gotta realize it’s also the reason he’s so popular. He speaks plainly and says what he means.

But the Left MSM makes any Republican into an evil person. They made milquetoast Romney into a Batman villain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT