ADVERTISEMENT

5* QB DJ Lagway commits to UF

2023 Projected QB's:

Miller rsSo
Or some other xfer-in QB?
Engel rsJr Walkon

-----

Brown rsFr - A loonng term project that's being left on the shelf due to coaching ability/decisions.
Rashada Fr - And we already know that a true Fr can't start or even get playing time at UF with Billy.
-----

2024 Lagway - He will be a true Fr so he won't matter at all for years yet....
Man oh man, I'm sure looking forward to the 2023 season..... 🙄

If Brown and Rashada both stay for 2023, it'a wonder....

And if Legway stays with his 2024 commit, it gonna be a minor miracle....

It's really too bad that SOS is to old, and not interested anyway, in being the QB Coach / OC....

If Brown and Rashada both stay for 2023, it'a wonder....

And if Legway stays with his 2024 commit, it gonna be a minor miracle....

It's really too bad that SOS is to old, and not interested anyway, in being the QB Coach / OC....
Brownie is gone to be manager on the volleyball team next year.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
He won't be the starter next season and most likely will return to 3rd string.
That just can't be possible, that's what that dumb-azz insta dude kept on saying....

It's Miller time, until he runs completely out of eligibility, cause Billy wants it that way, and proven it by his own choices and actions since he begged,,, Jack off the xfer portal to come in here....
😉

That just can't be possible, that's what that dumb-azz insta dude kept on saying....

It's Miller time, until he runs completely out of eligibility, cause Billy wants it that way, and proven it by his own choices and actions since he begged,,, Jack off the xfer portal to come in here....
😉
Well he was 3rd string all year so not sure your point. Who else was going to play today? The walk on? I'm not sure Brown even made the trip.

Well he was 3rd string all year so not sure your point. Who else was going to play today? The walk on? I'm not sure Brown even made the trip.
Selective Memory of full I see. Brown has been here since just before Fall practice began.
He's been overlooked in practice, and ignored while warming the bench during games.... I begged from Fall practice to put a coach with Max to get him up to speed a soon as possible, to no avail...

Xfer Jack walked in the door last December and was instantly GIVEN the #2 behind AR, even before the O&B game. And during O&B, both Kitna and Del Rio were given a paltry 2-3 plays each, resulting in Rio-Wilson's xfer out.

Then even after Jack performed poorly in the O&B game, he was still GIVEN #2 all the way thru the summer and Fall practice, up until he got injured out for the entire freakin' season. Then Kitna was forced into #2, with WO Engel then given the #3 spot.

IMOHO, Max has gotten the chitty-end-of-the-stick from the get-go. Pushed aside at practice, and left on the bench to rot for games, even behind a chitty-Dan walkon....

And anyone can feel free to explain to me why Billy flipped Brown, if he was only going to then ignore him, or claim that he won't be ready for years???

If Billy's such a great/smart recruiter, why take in 3-star Max, because he obviously didn't need him? AR-Jones-Miller-RioWilson-Engel-Anders.....
Still leaves 4 QB's in front of Max, even after the Jones/Wilson departures.
(I expect to see flip-floppin' or crickets)

Last edited:
Selective Memory of full I see. Brown has been here since just before Fall practice began.
He's been overlooked in practice, and ignored while warming the bench during games.... I begged from Fall practice to put a coach with Max to get him up to speed a soon as possible, to no avail...

Xfer Jack walked in the door last December and was instantly GIVEN the #2 behind AR, even before the O&B game. And during O&B, both Kitna and Del Rio were given a paltry 2-3 plays each, resulting in Rio-Wilson's xfer out.

Then even after Jack performed poorly in the O&B game, he was still GIVEN #2 all the way thru the summer and Fall practice, up until he got injured out for the entire freakin' season. Then Kitna was forced into #2, with WO Engel then given the #3 spot.

IMOHO, Max has gotten the chitty-end-of-the-stick from the get-go. Pushed aside at practice, and left on the bench to rot for games, even behind a chitty-Dan walkon....

And anyone can feel free to explain to me why Billy flipped Brown, if he was only going to then ignore him, or claim that he won't be ready for years???

If Billy's such a great/smart recruiter, why take in 3-star Max, because he obviously didn't need him? AR-Jones-Miller-RioWilson-Engel-Anders.....
Still leaves 4 QB's in front of Max, even after the Jones/Wilson departures.
(I expect to see flip-floppin' or crickets)
Was there anyone that didn't say Brown was going to be a project? Check that, anyone except you? Kid was recruited as a project and he just completed his project year. Now let's see how he progresses in year 2. He must be very obviously not ready to play...

Reactions: gatordad3
Was there anyone that didn't say Brown was going to be a project? Check that, anyone except you? Kid was recruited as a project and he just completed his project year. Now let's see how he progresses in year 2. He must be very obviously not ready to play...
Not a new thing Cg1. Nobody but me knew that Trask should have been on the field beginning with his Fr season.... 😝

Leak and Tebow both played as tFr, and both finished their careers with NC's...

JMOHO, but Brown's best move would be to the xfer portal as quickly as possible, along with the FLOOD of others that are GTF outta town....
=====

What does the crew at SI think about the Gators?
See for yourselves....

Good, Bad and Ugly: What positive takeaways are there from Florida's loss?​

NO other school worth a sh!t wanted Maxine. Like I have said many times if Brown was so damn good with numbers then Lincoln Riley FROM Oklahoma would have been knocking down Maxine's door but that didnt happen for a reason. Brown needs to get the hell out of Florida so we dont have to hear the name crammed down our throats every other post.

Last edited:
NO other school worth a sh!t wanted Maxine. Like I have said many times if Brown was so damn good with numbers against inferior high school teams then Lincoln Riley FROM Oklahoma would have been knocking down Maxine's door but that didnt happen for a reason. Brown needs to get the hell out of Florida so we dont have to hear the name crammed down our throats every other post.
Washington and BC wanted him after he de-committed from C.Mich.

And even fewer wanted 2-star Trask, so your only point is the one on top of your head

Crammed down your throat? Not likely, no room due to your foot always blocking the way...

And TT, the IGNORE function will cure all of your imagined cramming problems...
😘

PS -- I do notice that your constant sniveling never includes a detailed technical evaluation of Brown's abilities or his proven on the field stats... So typical of the usual whiners...

Last edited:
Reactions: seffnergator

And even fewer wanted 2-star Trask, so your only point is the one on top of your head

Crammed down your throat? Not likely, no room due to your foot always blocking the way...

😘

PS -- I do notice that your constant sniveling never includes a detailed technical evaluation of Brown's abilities or his proven on the field stats... So typical of the usual whiners...
Hey man - Check out this QB. Don't know if you've ever heard of him but Blake Boda is the 2-year starter for Cocoa HS, one of the powerhouse programs in the state. They were state runners-up in 2021 in 4A and won the state title 2 weeks ago in the 2S classification. Boda's stats are impressive and I'm attaching a couple of links, including a highlight reel. Yet he's only a 2-star recruit with offers so far only from Bethune-Cookman and Missouri State. He seems to fit in the mold of Trask & Brown. It will be interesting to watch what happens with this kid over the next 3-4 years.

😘

Who the hell are Washington, BC and Central Michigan? Are they known for basketball or hockey? Shoot me a private message and we will talk stats amongst other things like my foot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey man - Check out this QB. Don't know if you've ever heard of him but Blake Boda is the 2-year starter for Cocoa HS, one of the powerhouse programs in the state. They were state runners-up in 2021 in 4A and won the state title 2 weeks ago in the 2S classification. Boda's stats are impressive and I'm attaching a couple of links, including a highlight reel. Yet he's only a 2-star recruit with offers so far only from Bethune-Cookman and Missouri State. He seems to fit in the mold of Trask & Brown. It will be interesting to watch what happens with this kid over the next 3-4 years.

A poor man's Brown. As far as Trask I remember watching his tape and thinking he is making the throws under pressure you need to make in college when I looked at his tape when Franks was doing his mess here. What screwed Trask was limited playing time because he was behind King at that high school.

Reactions: gatordad3
Not a new thing Cg1. Nobody but me knew that Trask should have been on the field beginning with his Fr season.... 😝

Leak and Tebow both played as tFr, and both finished their careers with NC's...

JMOHO, but Brown's best move would be to the xfer portal as quickly as possible, along with the FLOOD of others that are GTF outta town....
=====

What does the crew at SI think about the Gators?
See for yourselves....

Good, Bad and Ugly: What positive takeaways are there from Florida's loss?​

Wow!! Felipe sucked and Trask was our backup...way to go out on a limb!! I still remember the Gator fans chanting Trask name while Felipe was in the game...let me guess you coordinated that?

Wow!! Felipe sucked and Trask was our backup...way to go out on a limb!! I still remember the Gator fans chanting Trask name while Felipe was in the game...let me guess you coordinated that?

LMFAO at the mouthy attempting to rewrite history to their own liking.
🤣

During the off season recruiting cycle, I watched the HS film of both 2-Star backup Track, and 4-Star starter Franks.

I said then that Trask was the better passing QB, (17 TDs, 0 Ints). Instead, McLame brought in xfer QB Del Rio, leaving both Trask and Franks to watch from the bench. (then xfer-in Appleby & Zaire)

From his 1st O&B game, I said that Trask should be the QB, right up until they finally made him the starter and Franks eventually xfered to Ark. I never changed or wavered. so you're FoS on this one.... (just like I've watched the HS film on Brown-Rashada-Legway, and while the other 2 are very good, I'm still liking Brown best)

IF I miss on Brown's QB talent, it'll be my first miss in quite a few years....
😜

LMFAO at the mouthy attempting to rewrite history to their own liking.
🤣

During the off season recruiting cycle, I watched the HS film of both 2-Star backup Track, and 4-Star starter Franks.

I said then that Trask was the better passing QB, (17 TDs, 0 Ints). Instead, McLame brought in xfer QB Del Rio, leaving both Trask and Franks to watch from the bench. (then xfer-in Appleby & Zaire)

From his 1st O&B game, I said that Trask should be the QB, right up until they finally made him the starter and Franks eventually xfered to Ark. I never changed or wavered. so you're FoS on this one.... (just like I've watched the HS film on Brown-Rashada-Legway, and while the other 2 are very good, I'm still liking Brown best)

IF I miss on Brown's QB talent, it'll be my first miss in quite a few years....
😜
Your first miss in quite a few years??? Now that is the funniest thing I've read on this board in years...I still remember your proclamation that Mike White was one healthy Gak away from winning SEC...that used to occupy the #1 funniest thing until today...

Your first miss in quite a few years??? Now that is the funniest thing I've read on this board in years...I still remember your proclamation that Mike White was one healthy Gak away from winning SEC...that used to occupy the #1 funniest thing until today...
QB misses dufus, that's the subject, not your weak attempt to change the topic...

But as far as I'm concerned, MW was, and still is, a better coach than the Golden boy has proven to be,,,, So Far anyway.... And Golden has something that MW never had, 2 healthy 6-11 centers available,,, that Mike left him on the roster....

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT