ADVERTISEMENT

4-6 Cotton Bowl tickets 1st Level, 35 yardline , Club seats, face value

GatorInTexas

Baby Gator
Silver Member
Dec 17, 2020
Tell your friends who may need tickets. Act soon. Please forward this information to your networks

Other than the tickets in the sections sent by the Cotton Bowl to each university, all other sections will have fans from both Florida and OU, as well as Cotton Bowl Season Ticket holders who attend each year, and also general football fans.

This section, Club 109 Row 8, will be a mixed section. OU got Section C111 and higher. The section is elevated from the field, so the players on the sidelines will not block your view. You will see the entire field with a great view.

I have some alumni friends who got these early and now cannot go due to a family health emergency. I'd like to help them, and you can too by buying these yourself, or by telling other Florida fans in your networks who maybe want to go and sit in great seats at face value.

They are $325 each. Club seats face value. My friends want to sell all six, but if they have to, will sell four. They are having a family health crisis, so let's try to help some Florida Alumni.

PM me right away if you want these. We will arrange the sale through Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster, which controls all ticketing for the Cotton BowOnce you pay, they will send you an email within minutes with instructions to download the mobile tickets. One pays a 15% transaction fee through Ticket Exchange, compare to 26% on StubHub.

Thanks again, and if you are not interested, please forward info.ASAP to friends who may want these.

GoGators

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT