ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NFL season

A la JaMarcus Russell? Hope AR doesn't have a Russell type meltdown when he's no longer wanted in the league.

I read very little about him but I'd prefer Kyle Trask. He'd be perfect in Mike McDaniel's offense, even if Tyreek Hill retires after this season.
Hill just signed a new deal he isn't going anywhere. And the Fins will be stuck with Tua who's never gonna retire (but the organization should force him to)

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Hill just signed a new deal he isn't going anywhere. And the Fins will be stuck with Tua who's never gonna retire (but the organization should force him to)
I obviously missed the part when Hill signed an extension. As for Tua, the next injury he receives, he'll be lucky if he even walks again. His career should have ended the day he got injured at Bama.

I obviously missed the part when Hill signed an extension. As for Tua, the next injury he receives, he'll be lucky if he even walks again. His career should have ended the day he got injured at Bama.
Contract was a reworking of his old one. Didn't add years but add more money. So he'll finish that 3 year deal out and get his full 106 million

I agree 100% on Tua he should walk away but he's just not going to. He'll be playing in 2 weeks.

The Fins as an organization should not let him but jobs are on the line so he will play

Richardson is terrible. Has not shown any ability to learn how to read a defense. Smart people around him though knowing some idiot GM would pick him that high on physical stats. Lagway is so much better than Richardson it's no comparison.

Reactions: TEBOW TIME
A Rich is just a different dude. It was the same thing here. I remember the game he sat out with a knee injury and the camera got him pre-game doing a standing backflip in full pads. He should have been a track athlete.

Reactions: Gator Fever
A Rich is just a different dude. It was the same thing here. I remember the game he sat out with a knee injury and the camera got him pre-game doing a standing backflip in full pads. He should have been a track athlete.

Yep his last season here he was just playing hoping to avoid hits. The exact opposite of Tebow. I had so much hope for him but the tape once teams had film on him showed he was really bad at reading a defense. Lagway at least has shown he can hit receivers well down field in stride many times.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT