ADVERTISEMENT

šŸˆ SUPER BOWL LVII TONIGHT WHO YA GOT šŸˆ

KearsedGator42

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
6ffda155dc.jpeg

Who Ya Got Tonight? And why?
Are Either Of These Teams Your Favorites? Are You Picking Based On Who Has The Most Gators šŸŠ? Do You Have Money Riding On The Game?

Iā€™m Picking Philly I donā€™t like either team but I like Brian Johnson and I love an underdog. Jalen Hurts has been an underdog since Alabama.
LETā€™ S GO EAGLES šŸ¦…

The Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles will battle it out on February 12 for Super Bowl LVII, but itā€™s the University of Florida that will enter the weekend as the guaranteed winner as four former Gators across both teams take the field.

The Chiefs have former Gators at all three phases of the game. Wide receiver Kadarius Toney will be catching passes for Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs on offense, veteran end Carlos Dunlap is a key contributor to the defense and Tommy Townsend is an All-Pro punter.

On Philadelphia, itā€™s safety C.J. Gardner-Johnson representing UF. Heā€™s been a major factor for the Philly defense all season, despite missing time while on injured reserve with a lacerated kidney. Heā€™s been sensational since rejoining the team on Jan. 7 and might play the biggest role of the four former Gators playing in the big game.

Super Bowl LVII kicks off at 6:30 p.m. EST on FOX.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCGator29
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News