ADVERTISEMENT

“Declare the Rightful Winner or…Have a New Election” – President Trump on the FBI Covering Up Hunter’s Laptop and Altering 2020 Election

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn’t, “Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election.” This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately

Trump-on-Redoing-the-Election.jpg

President Trump is right. The FBI interfered in the 2020 Election. So did the media, Big Tech, corrupt politicians, corrupt government workers, and more. The only remedy for this is as the President says, either declare the rightful winner or have a redo.
Redo’s have occurred before and there is a precedent for doing this.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...vering-hunters-laptop-altering-2020-election/

Oh how you like to ignore The Groper Joe's lies. Top oh his class huh?

Even Sam Donaldson called him a liar.
From the Washington Post.

Didn't Hiden have to drop out of the 1988 race after he was accused of plagarism?

In 2020 he was accused of pedophilia (by his own daughter), and @G8trDad3 says he would still vote for him over his opponent.

Shows you how evil the average dem voter has become in barely a generation.

Didn't Hiden have to drop out of the 1988 race after he was accused of plagarism?

In 2020 he was accused of pedophilia (by his own daughter), and @G8trDad3 says he would still vote for him over his opponent.

Shows you how evil the average dem voter has become in barely a generation.
It’s amazing to watch

Next the left will be running @RayGravesGhost due to his 37 threads he starts regarding Trump where her conclusions have been false…. EVERY TIME!

It’s amazing to watch

Next the left will be running @RayGravesGhost due to his 37 threads he starts regarding Trump where her conclusions have been false…. EVERY TIME!
@grandhavendiddy will be along shortly saying that Trump needs to move on, they shit-canned the federal agent behind this, let's just graciously move on and drop it.

I'll ask again: Can grand or anyone else provide a single example of when the left has ever compromised on anything?

I cannot. What am I missing?

Reactions: jfegaly and blubo
@grandhavendiddy will be along shortly saying that Trump needs to move on, they shit-canned the federal agent behind this, let's just graciously move on and drop it.

I'll ask again: Can grand or anyone else provide a single example of when the left has ever compromised on anything?

This is what you're missing...

• Obama's economic stimulus package
  • Obamacare
  • COVID relief
  • Infrastructure package
  • Build Back Better
  • Gun Control
  • Criminal Justice Reform
  • Voter's Rights Legislation
  • Veterans Healthcare
  • Inflation Reduction Act

• Obamacare
  • COVID relief
  • Infrastructure package
  • Build Back Better
  • Gun Control
  • Veterans Healthcare
That is a lot of wasteful tax dollars that will do nothing but add to the national debt, inflation and the overall destruction of the dollar.

The problem is shit eater, you cheer this on because in you reality, you’re a low intelligent person who just blindly follows what the government tells you.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
That is a lot of wasteful tax dollars that will do nothing but add to the national debt, inflation and the overall destruction of the dollar.

Which has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats have compromised on all of these pieces of legislation

You need to take you bipolar meds before too much more of today passes

And lets be serious...you don't even know what "destruction of the dollar" even means
🤣

But that's to be expected because donald didn't have a clue for 4 years either

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ty-adviser-mike-flynn-phonecall-a7568771.html

Donald Trump is unsure if strong or weak US dollar is best for the economy​

The US President called Mike Flynn at 3am local time seeking clarity on what a rising or falling currency actually means for the US economy​

Zlata Rodionova,Josie Cox
Wednesday 08 February 2017 12:51

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...eclares-strong-dollar-a-good-thing-2020-05-14

After years of calling for weaker currency, Trump declares Strong Dollar A 'Good Thing'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/business/peter-navarro-amanpour-dollar-trump

Trump adviser rebuts President on ‘strong’ vs. weak dollar​

By Mick Krever, CNN
Published 2:42 PM EDT, Mon July 29, 2019

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/370735-trump-i-want-to-see-a-strong-dollar/

Trump after Mnuchin controversy: ‘I want to see a strong dollar’​

BY SYLVAN LANE - 01/25/18 2:47 PM ET

• Obamacare
  • COVID relief
  • Infrastructure package
  • Build Back Better
  • Gun Control
  • Veterans Healthcare
And yet all of those measures have put America into the shyt-hole that's it currently in. Yet you believe they work nonetheless. Classic mental illness case you are. Take your meds, son.

• Gun Control
What on earth are you talking about.

Being forced to obey the constitution is not compromise.

The gun control people NEVER GIVE US ANYTHING.

They just keep coming back for another slice of my gun rights.

So in the future, I don't care. No more. You want national gun registration? Fine. I want national constitutional carry.

You want to limit how many guns I can buy in a month?
Fine, I want the end of the Class III NFA tax stamps, as well as the overturning of Hughes Amendment.

You want a 14 day waiting period? Fine, I want the Gun Free School Zone act of 1990 overturned.

• Obamacare
  • COVID relief
  • Infrastructure package
  • Build Back Better
  • Gun Control
  • Veterans Healthcare
No we ain't!
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

rotf.gif
rotf.gif
rotf.gif
rotf.gif
rotf.gif

Didn't think any of you here would be stupid enough to mention these. Boy Soy 911 doesn't even support most of that garbage.

Nothing???

Not one poster here can give a single example of the left ever compromising on anything???

The right ALWAYS does this. We let the left sucker us into holding us to a standard they cannot meet, or projecting their problems onto the right. The right needs to compromise.....yet the left NEVER does.

Remember the riots from 2018-2020? The left said no riots (despite the fact that people were killed across the country and countless buildings and cities burned to the ground). No no.....the left said that was 'protesting' and a Constitutionally-protected right.

The right then rallies for our President on Jan 6th, and the people that attended were ARRESTED.

The left calls us fascists, then act like fascists. The left calls us racists, then enact racist laws and regulations.

Yet we always have people like @grandhavendiddy @goldmom saying we have to WORK WITH THE LEFT. We need to JUST MOVE ON when we OFFEND the left.

In the words of Billy Beane in the movie Moneyball: "What the f*** are we doing here????"

We call the left insane, and they are, but letting the left dictate OUR behavior is its own brand of insanity.

Once again the trumpbot falsely accuses me of saying we have to work with the left.
You either provide a link where I said those exact words or STFU.
You’re an amateurish little nobody and your efforts on this previously lively site to bully the other remaining persons is just tiresome.
By the way you’ll have more luck finding my previous quotes deriding the kissups who don’t understand that the Marquis of Queensbury left town; he was last seen driving the Romney family station wagon with the empty dog carrier on top.
Just shut up. You need to be exposed for what you are.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were actually a DNC plant because they NEED for DJT to be the candidate in ‘24. So kudos to you - good job a-hole!

Which has nothing to do with whether or not Democrats have compromised on all of these pieces of legislation

You need to take you bipolar meds before too much more of today passes

And lets be serious...you don't even know what "destruction of the dollar" even means
🤣

But that's to be expected because donald didn't have a clue for 4 years either

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ty-adviser-mike-flynn-phonecall-a7568771.html

Donald Trump is unsure if strong or weak US dollar is best for the economy​

The US President called Mike Flynn at 3am local time seeking clarity on what a rising or falling currency actually means for the US economy​

Zlata Rodionova,Josie Cox
Wednesday 08 February 2017 12:51

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a...eclares-strong-dollar-a-good-thing-2020-05-14

After years of calling for weaker currency, Trump declares Strong Dollar A 'Good Thing'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/29/business/peter-navarro-amanpour-dollar-trump

Trump adviser rebuts President on ‘strong’ vs. weak dollar​

By Mick Krever, CNN
Published 2:42 PM EDT, Mon July 29, 2019

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/370735-trump-i-want-to-see-a-strong-dollar/

Trump after Mnuchin controversy: ‘I want to see a strong dollar’​

BY SYLVAN LANE - 01/25/18 2:47 PM ET
Pedo Ray, all you do is regurgitate shit from the left and stand by it as fact. Please don’t proceed to tell me what I know or don’t know. I have posts on this board, time stamped, on where Covid came from and inflation, months before any of it came to light. That’s a small fraction of what I knew at the time.

You’re so far behind when it comes to any news that it’s not even funny. Meanwhile, you diarrhea this board with weak attempts of false news stories and act like you know when you don’t because at your core, you don’t want to do the work to find the truth and if you truly knew what the truth is, you’d deny it until it hits your front porch.

You are the epitome of a shit eating, pedo, supporting, sheep. Keep posting because you entertain us.

Dance monkey, dance

Nothing???

Not one poster here can give a single example of the left ever compromising on anything???

The right ALWAYS does this. We let the left sucker us into holding us to a standard they cannot meet, or projecting their problems onto the right. The right needs to compromise.....yet the left NEVER does.

Remember the riots from 2018-2020? The left said no riots (despite the fact that people were killed across the country and countless buildings and cities burned to the ground). No no.....the left said that was 'protesting' and a Constitutionally-protected right.

The right then rallies for our President on Jan 6th, and the people that attended were ARRESTED.

The left calls us fascists, then act like fascists. The left calls us racists, then enact racist laws and regulations.

Yet we always have people like @grandhavendiddy @goldmom saying we have to WORK WITH THE LEFT. We need to JUST MOVE ON when we OFFEND the left.

In the words of Billy Beane in the movie Moneyball: "What the f*** are we doing here????"

We call the left insane, and they are, but letting the left dictate OUR behavior is its own brand of insanity.
Well, in @grandhavendiddy defense, he is waiting on “the nation” to tell him what to do. His vote is going to whomever will cut him a check to pay for raising his children.

The only question? Is “The nation” code for FBI?

My message to @grandhavendiddy

Last edited:
Pedo Ray, all you do is regurgitate shit from the left and stand by it as fact. Please don’t proceed to tell me what I know or don’t know. I have posts on this board, time stamped, on where Covid came from and inflation, months before any of it came to light. That’s a small fraction of what I knew at the time.

You’re so far behind when it comes to any news that it’s not even funny. Meanwhile, you diarrhea this board with weak attempts of false news stories and act like you know when you don’t because at your core, you don’t want to do the work to find the truth and if you truly knew what the truth is, you’d deny it until it hits your front porch.

You are the epitome of a shit eating, pedo, supporting, sheep. Keep posting because you entertain us.

Dance monkey, dance
You didn't know @RayGravesGhost looks like this after-hours in his Mommy's basement?🤣🤣🤣🤣

iu

Go back to my answers to JFeagly. I said that it was clear that FBI made a political decision, coordinated with MSM on burying the Hunter Biden laptop.

It is VERY clear that the FBI made a political decision here. No "kracken" or Sidney Powell type smoke and mirrors stuff.

I think Trump is absolutely in his right to raise these kind of questions. It's outrageous what the FBI did. And it is not 2000 mules type conjecture.

Even Brian Stelter agrees.

Go back to my answers to JFeagly. I said that it was clear that FBI made a political decision, coordinated with MSM on burying the Hunter Biden laptop.

It is VERY clear that the FBI made a political decision here. No "kracken" or Sidney Powell type smoke and mirrors stuff.

I think Trump is absolutely in his right to raise these kind of questions. It's outrageous what the FBI did. And it is not 2000 mules type conjecture.

Man, you sure are quick with those liberal sources. I guess that’s one way to get you on board.

I didn't see you address any punishment for the FBI.

This is what I meant by you would say 'just move on'.

The right gets to shake its finger at the FBI, maybe even call some agents back before Congress (remember what happened the last time they did that?):

peter-strzok.gif

He smirked cause he knew there would be zero accountability for his actions. And lo and behold, his group was behind the Trump raid as well.

So do you agree with me that we should be talking arresting FBI Director Wray and AG Garland for this politically motivated raid AND for interfering with the 2020 election?

Or would you rather we say they did bad then just move on like we did last time?

I didn't see you address any punishment for the FBI.

This is what I meant by you would say 'just move on'.

The right gets to shake its finger at the FBI, maybe even call some agents back before Congress (remember what happened the last time they did that?):

peter-strzok.gif

He smirked cause he knew there would be zero accountability for his actions. And lo and behold, his group was behind the Trump raid as well.

So do you agree with me that we should be talking arresting FBI Director Wray and AG Garland for this politically motivated raid AND for interfering with the 2020 election?

Or would you rather we say they did bad then just move on like we did last time?
Strzok looks friggin' demonic there! That's how they all are on the left!😡

Once again the trumpbot falsely accuses me of saying we have to work with the left.
You either provide a link where I said those exact words or STFU.
You’re an amateurish little nobody and your efforts on this previously lively site to bully the other remaining persons is just tiresome.
By the way you’ll have more luck finding my previous quotes deriding the kissups who don’t understand that the Marquis of Queensbury left town; he was last seen driving the Romney family station wagon with the empty dog carrier on top.
Just shut up. You need to be exposed for what you are.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were actually a DNC plant because they NEED for DJT to be the candidate in ‘24. So kudos to you - good job a-hole!
I think I saw him backing it out of the garage ….

the-griswolds-chevy-chase.gif

Man, you sure are quick with those liberal sources. I guess that’s one way to get you on board.
SkyNews is hardly liberal. Further, when a liberal source confirms a right wing position, esp. with MSM media bias, you can be pretty sure that it is legitimate. In short, be considered when making every response about whose source someone is identifying.

Now, focus on my response.

SkyNews is hardly liberal. Further, when a liberal source confirms a right wing position, esp. with MSM media bias, you can be pretty sure that it is legitimate. In short, be considered when making every response about whose source someone is identifying.

Now, focus on my response.
I did. I guess you just moved on once I broached the topic of actually holding the FBI and AG accountable for breaking the law.

Well. We will have a do over. But it will be in 2024. Doubtful the commies will allow Pedo Peter to be the sacrificial lamb this time though. I suspect in 23 they will bring out the long knives to be rid of him.

Nah, Dems will make a deal with Poopy Joe and allow him to stay on as the fake POTUS but he has to come out and state he isnt running in 2024. Theyll continue to run the show behind the scenes.

Dems dont want Poopy Joe in 24, dont want Kamelface in 24, Newsome, Buttplug, and the token black Cory Booker wont get it done so theyll run back to Hillary and have her run on Obama 2.0. Talk about having sh*t in barrel, they dont have any legit candidate who can win without the manipulation of the voting machines.

Nah, Dems will make a deal with Poopy Joe and allow him to stay on as the fake POTUS but he has to come out and state he isnt running in 2024. Theyll continue to run the show behind the scenes.

Dems dont want Poopy Joe in 24, dont want Kamelface in 24, Newsome, Buttplug, and the token black Cory Booker wont get it done so theyll run back to Hillary and have her run on Obama 2.0. Talk about having sh*t in barrel, they dont have any legit candidate who can win without the manipulation of the voting machines.
My stated theory is right after the midterms, Hiden will announce he's resigning. He will say he feels perfectly fine, but after talking to his doctor, he thinks it would be IRRESPONSIBLE to run for President again. He will say NO MAN IN HIS 80S SHOULD BE PRESIDENT.

Trump would be in his 80s in his second term. The dems will likely point out that Reagan developed alzheimers in his 80s, and it would be horrible to have a president that had lost his mind.

IOW, they will take all of Hiden's likely health issues, claim they are non-existant, then project that they will happen to Trump.

Reactions: blubo and Timmer5
If Joe says no man in his 80’s should be President it will be the first accurate thing he’s said in a long, long time.
Because it’s true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT