ADVERTISEMENT

??? Zachary Evans??

That sounds like a terrible way to live. You may want to reevaluate your ethics.
Well, to be fair, it is the philosophy espoused by numerous fairytales and Sunday school teachers, as well as many Saturday morning cartoons that tried to teach a lesson (as opposed to the ones that were it’s ridiculous and violent, as well as better)

You know, or should I say, you don’t know but these kids read these knucklehead posts that some of u write. These r 17-18yo impressionable kids and some of these posts can b very hurtful. So, if you don’t have anything positive to say, just don’t say anything at all!

Instagram and Twitter is where the recruits hang out. This is fogeyville. No worries.

You know, or should I say, you don’t know but these kids read these knucklehead posts that some of u write. These r 17-18yo impressionable kids and some of these posts can b very hurtful. So, if you don’t have anything positive to say, just don’t say anything at all!
They better get some thick skin...if they are any good they'll need it. Dont think any Gator fans are bagging on the kid.

Booked
booked.jpg
I forgot about this. Where you go mutt?

Just accept you have lost 3 straight and we have been owning you all.
Bump!

It wasn't too long ago Georgia lost 3 straight to UF yet we never bragged about it. Winning streaks must be extemely rare for Georgia fans considering since 1990, Georgia is 9-21 vs Florida. During that span, UF had win streaks of 7, 6, 2, 3, and 3. How many win streaks has Georgia produced during that span?
I thought this thread was about Zachary Evans.
Now 9-22 vs Florida since 1990.

sadgator will acknowledge that UGA has won three straight and that we desperately need to win this year’s game.
Too bad your 3rd person ass wasn't anywhere here on the night of Nov 7th, which was 7 months ago.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT