ADVERTISEMENT

??? Zachary Evans??

You realize it was a 7 point game this year in spite of all that recruiting domination. The talent gap is closing for certain. Your window is closing.....
It wasn't that close. The gator's final score in the waning minutes only made it appear it was a contest. The gators played over their heads that day....like vs. LSU. You lost all your play makers that were on the field that Saturday. The final outcome certainly doesn't reveal what's to come in the future because Kirby returns that defense that held Mullen to 17 pts.

It wasn't that close. The gator's final score in the waning minutes only made it appear it was a contest. The gators played over their heads that day....like vs. LSU. You lost all your play makers that were on the field that Saturday. The final outcome certainly doesn't reveal what's to come in the future because Kirby returns that defense that held Mullen to 17 pts.
Interesting, we did outscore the pups in the 2nd half, and spin it any way you want but the final score was only 7 point difference. You are correct that it doesn't reveal what's in the future...I mean other than it will be another year and the dawgs will be titleless.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Look, that's your spin not mine. All I know is Kirby took a team without a dozen players and a new Oline coach and in two short weeks whipped the #7 team in the nation.....soundly. Had Dan been w/o that many players Virginia wins the Orange bowl. Imagine your day w/o Perine's tds.
All speculation. Oh yes imagine that. The score would have been different without the TDs some players scored. Shocker. I should send you packing just for making a stupid comment like that.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Interesting, we did outscore the pups in the 2nd half, and spin it any way you want but the final score was only 7 point difference. You are correct that it doesn't reveal what's in the future...I mean other than it will be another year and the dawgs will be titleless.
Moral victories. this is what you are doing. You've said you are better than this.

All speculation. Oh yes imagine that. The score would have been different without the TDs some players scored. Shocker. I should send you packing just for making a stupid comment like that.
Its speculation that those players didn't make the trip? What does that even mean?

Look, that's your spin not mine. All I know is Kirby took a team without a dozen players and a new Oline coach and in two short weeks whipped the #7 team in the nation.....soundly. Had Dan been w/o that many players Virginia wins the Orange bowl. Imagine your day w/o Perine's tds.
Bowl Cut also inherited a ton of talent from Mark Richt(remember when so many of you told us Meyer won with Ron Zook's players?) yet you are celebrating 2nd place trophies in the SEC and beating a garbage Baylor team.

Moral victories. this is what you are doing. You've said you are better than this.
Not at all. But once again you nitwit Ned Beatty bangers over hyping your program. Even in this thread you guys claim the gap between Florida and georgia is wide, yet the scoreboard says differently. We've had several months of this same type of stuff. First it was the 3 in 4 years title talk, then it was simply we will end the drought this year behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled, now it's the "gap is very wide". All the while the clock is ticking....kirby better hurry up or he will simply be remembered as Mark Richt with a bad haircut...Should we come up with themes for next season?

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
I don’t know about him, but a few of these comments were in response to someone denying that the gap has been closing. If you can’t look at the game from mcelwain’s last season, and the game in 19 and see that we went from hapless to very competitive, then it’s willful ignorance.

I don’t know about him, but a few of these comments were in response to someone denying that the gap has been closing. If you can’t look at the game from mcelwain’s last season, and the game in 19 and see that we went from hapless to very competitive, then it’s willful ignorance.
Exactly!

Reactions: ih8f$u
If Florida gets Evans to go with all the talent they’ve got through the portal, that’s the definition of a top 5 class and pulling elite talent. Mullen is addressing the recruiting deficiencies on the current staff and combine that with the on field product, it’s only a matter of time.

All that talent and UGA still has gotten annihilated the past two seasons to coach O and LSU who don’t have Georgia’s talent.

Imagine your day w/o Perine's tds.

UF beat VA by a larger spread than UF lost to UGly by. :cool:

UF played a better passing QB than Froom, without All SEC / AA CB C.J. Henderson.
(CJ is projected as a 1st Rnd pick as an early departure Jr from UF)

Imagine your last +7 day in Jax,
without the SEC Officials letting your OL hold all day, (zero holding calls on pass plays) and with UF's starting All SEC DE Zuniga injured. o_O

DE Zuniga tried to play dinged up at way less than 100%. He only played in 6 games on the entire season, and in zero games after going out vs UGly, until the Orange Bowl.

DT Conliffe Jr - Aug, injured out for the entire season.
DT Shuler - Grad-Sr 1 Tkl vs UGly
DT Acrum - rsSr 1 Tkl vs UGly
DT Dunlap - rsJr- no stats vs UGly

And still you almost lost to a team --- with no 5 stars, 3rd and Grantham as the DC, and a crappy former MsSt HC. :rolleyes: (nuttlicker claims and/or opinions btw)

UF beat VA by a larger spread than UF lost to UGly by. :cool:

UF played a better passing QB than Froom, without All SEC / AA CB C.J. Henderson.
(CJ is projected as a 1st Rnd pick as an early departure Jr from UF)

Imagine your last +7 day in Jax,
without the SEC Officials letting your OL hold all day, (zero holding calls on pass plays) and with UF's starting All SEC DE Zuniga injured. o_O

DE Zuniga tried to play dinged up at way less than 100%. He only played in 6 games on the entire season, and in zero games after going out vs UGly, until the Orange Bowl.

DT Conliffe Jr - Aug, injured out for the entire season.
DT Shuler - Grad-Sr 1 Tkl vs UGly
DT Acrum - rsSr 1 Tkl vs UGly
DT Dunlap - rsJr- no stats vs UGly

And still you almost lost to a team --- with no 5 stars, 3rd and Grantham as the DC, and a crappy former MsSt HC. :rolleyes: (nuttlicker claims and/or opinions btw)

we win by 21+ next year, book it

It will be interesting to see how you do against Virginia to start 2020. Since they lost 90% of their offense, I expect you to win, but if the game is in doubt in the 4th quarter, look at that as a sign that your season is going to be far short of your expectations.

I guess the SEC East Divisional doesn't count as a title? I bet it will when Mullen wins one. :rolleyes:

I guess the SEC East Divisional doesn't count as a title? I bet it will when Mullen wins one. :rolleyes:

I find it funny that the buttsniffers said that a NY-6 Bowl win didn't mean anything in 2018, but then in 2019 it suddenly did. Any clue as to why that is/was??? :cool:

4th & Dumb continues to do 'Less with More' :oops:

Dan the Man continues to do 'More with Less' o_O

While the UGly nuttlicker fans continue to bark outta their village idiot butts.... :confused:

We aren’t impressed with the ones mcelwain won.

The iG's list of accomplishments of importance. :cool:

SEC Division Championship (means something, just not a lot)

A Bowl Win

A NY-6 Bowl Win

The Final Poll Rankings

SEC Championship

CFP - Final Four

CFP Champion

Each to his on, on the importance of the various accomplishments. ;)

Kirby was w/o Swift at RB. His #1 RB. My point was imagine if Perine was one of twleve out for the gators vs. Virginia.

Then throw out.........

- Mullen's #2 running back
- 3 o-line starters
- One All-American safety
- One All-Conference defensive lineman
- 2 of Fla's top 4 receivers
- Your starting punt returner
- Your top kick returner

Without Perine's field day there probably is no NY6 win for Fla.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Kirby was w/o Swift at RB. His #1 RB. My point was imagine if Perine was one of twleve out for the gators vs. Virginia.

Then throw out.........

- 3 o-line starters
- Your top kick returner

So a complete “what if” scenario or a complete hypothetical?? Sounds like something a UGA fan would say that hadn’t experienced a natty in 40 years. I honestly don’t think anybody cares at all about your “what if”. Are all UGA fans this whacked out? Geez man!

Then throw out.........

- 3 o-line starters
- Your top kick returner

Without Perine's field day there probably is no NY6 win for Fla

The constant stream of nuttlicker village idiot drivel, never ends here.... :cool:

UF has produced an NFL quality starting RB every year, going back to before E.Smith.
If Perine had gone down or not been available, then Pierce would have stepped up. o_O

Gator's #2 RB Dameon Pierce 5-10 207 (He broke a HW's Ga HS rushing record)
Career Rushing: 123 for 729 yds, 5.9 ypc, 6 TD's, L-75
Career Receriving: 9 for 50 yds, 5.6 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-18

Or one of the other half dozen HS RB's that are on the roster... :cool:

Then throw out.........

- 3 o-line starters
- Your top kick returner

No, our second string would have beaten Virginia. Perine has a nice night but he’s not irreplaceable.

Oh, just FYI, our starting QB for the season was knocked out after 2 1/2 games. So most of our wins came with a backup at the most important position on the field. We also lost our two best pass rushers for much of the season and Toney. Look at any pre season write up about us last year and the guys they always mentioned (Franks, Toney, Zuniga) missed most of the season. If you guys lost Fromm, your best edge rusher and scat back for the whole season, would you have made as big a deal of it as you are the bowl game? As a member of this board you have to admit that most of us didn’t use that as an excuse.

Then throw out.........

- 3 o-line starters
- Your top kick returner

Well a guy got loose and scored. What if UF didn't show up and play? What if the sun didn't come up? What if the moon didn't shine? What if trees didn't grow? Geez...retard nation

Georgia fans be like: “No way we lose to Florida and Cousin Eddie! Bowl cuts recruiting is unprecedented!”

Dawgs go on to lose to Muschamp and 4-8 South Carolina team. You guys are such dolts that you think recruiting is the only thing that matters. If Smart can lose to Muschamp, who is a terrible head coach, and McElwain, and Butch Jones, and Vandy, he can definitely lose to a coach who has immediately turned a 4-7 team to 10-3 and 11-2. This is why nobody takes your fan base serious.

Georgia fans be like: “No way we lose to Florida and Cousin Eddie! Bowl cuts recruiting is unprecedented!”

Dawgs go on to lose to Muschamp and 4-8 South Carolina team. You guys are such dolts that you think recruiting is the only thing that matters. If Smart can lose to Muschamp, who is a terrible head coach, and McElwain, and Butch Jones, and Vandy, he can definitely lose to a coach who has immediately turned a 4-7 team to 10-3 and 11-2. This is why nobody takes your fan base serious.
But he hasn't. So let's look at this another way. Kirby has managed to lose to Sgt. Carter, Boom, Fish Fry and Swamp Donkey. But he hasn't figured out how to lose to Cousin Eddie. And that's bothering many of you quite a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT